• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no.....it is not how you think....please there is a serious misunderstanding.....okay look there was a big fight with my family before i came online here...i was angry and stressed out.....then i saw prof.kukui did not count my vote and his tone sounded rude....my fault

now i accept that i did not act rationally but come on i am just a human....i made a mistake, my mind was not at a right place....but i swear i never actually intended to leak anything....i had no malicious intent, you just caught me at my worst...if i had any malicious intent i would have done it long ago...okay it was just a slip up and i apologize deeply

if you still have any doubts, i promise if i do anything like this i will ask for a ban myself...now do i get a second chance? again i am really sorry prof.kukui

look i did not even know this would take such a serious turn....i did not think it was such a serious and bannable offence or that i would be almost banned for it....i will never comment something like this again

No worries. We won't ban you.

Banned from chat, but going to need an Admin or above to ban from site.

I likely made a mistake when I monitored that page. It happens sometimes.

My bad, I forgot I still had another thread copied to my computer's clipboard. I'll fix that.

Anyways, yes that thread got messy Imade but neither Astral nor TFO actually called people stupid or incompetent. SSBXeno did.

SSBXeno573 said:
https://imgur.com/a/Lhf7SvFTFO said this referring to Imade. literally calling him ignorant.
Do you have a link to that comment, or context? I take offense for being called ignorant on a series I am quite knowledgeable on and discuss heavily.

Edit: At the same time, such an accusation without proof is a bit suspicious, so some context is really needed.

I agree with Matthew. Let's try to not be oversensitive.

Yobobojojo said:
I fail to see how that is a spite thread...
Puts the character within what he claims to be passive erasure that is faster than anything the other character can do.

How is putting a character into a situation where they are passivly killed before they can do anything fair again?

Yobobojojo said:
I fail to see how that is a spite thread...
Because Nihilus completely curb stomps. That being said, I don't think spite is intentional. Fire just thinks the Satan is a lot stonger than he really is.

I don't agree, even if he has make this for add a win for a characters he love (everyone has already do this), he has arguments and don't created this for spite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back