• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready Kep. Looks like we'll be getting targeted severely for quite some time.

@Monarch

Thank you for the help.

I'm reporting myself. With all of this hooplah of "having dirt" on peoole going around, I should spill the beans on myself, but before I do, let me just say a few things.

I have been on VsBW for awhile now. As of August 26th, 2018, it would be a year. I've been on my best behavior for Majority of that time, but as with some people, they have their faults. For me, as some of you know, i have a bit of an issue with becoming a little hostile and aggressive when annoyed in debates. I have tried to manage my faults, and within this year, I've not had many instances of admin or mods having to warn me and I've never been banned.

I'm sure there are some who can attest to both the positives and negatives of my actions and personality tgat has been shown, but whether they do or wven feel they can is up to them. I've also made some important contributions to several verses. Being a known Naruto Supporter, I've mainly made contributions to Naruto's verse, but others as well none the less.

I know you all will do what you have to do given the rules that i have clearly and fullknowingly broken these "years"...that's fine. I just ask that if possible, any decision to ban me after I finish this, consider the fact that I have changed for the most part and that my actions have proved i am not a toxic user.

That said, the rule that I have broken, twice, is Sockpuppeting to circumvent bans. Some of you may know and haven't said anything or may have had suspicions, but I am a Sockpuppet of the BarryAllen2.0 account, which is itself a sockpuppet of my original account, Akiretsu.

All I can say otherwise now is that I know my action of posting a blog on Narutoforums about my BarryAllen2.0 acciunt being banned was distasteful, and for that I truly apologize. Though I believe the statements that got me banned in that regard, for which I don't remember fully, were taken the wrong way (I didn't intend them to sound malign), i ubderstand none the less why the action was taken.

I've Changed and Matured, though i still have some issues here and there to work on, I understand if a ban, be it a couple days, months or permanant is necessary here.

EDIT: Note that The current situation hasn't been the only factor of why i am coming out now, despite telling UMR at the time before knowing any of his actions on discord that I was Aki/Barry. It's been weighing on my mind since creating my TFO account. I just believe being truthful is best, but it might be too late...

Well, since you are now a well-behaved member, I suppose that we might be able to make an exception.

I should note that certain users have been claiming to be Mckmal while doing some offesnive things. They are not Mckmal. They are using "I'm Mckmal" as an excuse to have all the blame put on the banned user.

This is important because while Mckmal has done his atrocities and got banned for it (including all the stuff we know about additionally), he should not be blamed for everything. This is a method used by others creating socks to deviate the attention away from them so they aren't banned elsewhere like they normally would be. So judge certain user's behavior with caution, not all of them are Mckmal socks.

Well I have no other Alts. I understand that is what one would say, but you can run every test in the book. And I can prove who I say I am(?)

That's confusing...I don't know what to say, but i understand where Sera is coming from.

Damn. thats akiretsu? The stuff this dudes said was pretty ****** up. Didnt he throw death threats at hokage manga vox or something?

Kinda doubt it since the user's been around as early as February of 2018 and it would be highly unlikely that Jonathan would not blow his cover after so long.

When someone add or remove a topic of a thread, it shows the name of the person that did it in the OP, like if it was a edit.

It could be a issue of the wiki.

Calm down. Someone is editing topics. This isn't the end of the world and is an easy fix that you can take care of; if you see a topic that is incorrect just click "edit topics" and change it back to the correct ones.

Thing is, whoever is doing it keeps on changing it right back. And I'm getting tired of changing it.

How do we see who is changing them? Because I couldn't find a way to see it.

It means that a blocked user is doing it.

Just ignore it and fix it when you notice it.

Judging from the edits, probably the Discord people being salty and trying to be annoying in an attempt to vent the frustration.

And these are blocked users?

Surprised they can edit topics.

Can we get a script or something to prevent them?

You can see who's changing it on recent changes.

...No you cant, i just checked the changes in topics and no one comes up other than the people who fix it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back