• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I saw a lot of +1 size topic edits from RKGenki on random threads so I thought they were doing it.

Well shit, contact Fandom I guess?

Would they even care? They are all about Discussions over Forums anyway...

I believe I already made a post about these so-called "Mckmal socks".

Excuse me. I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but there seems to have already been some inquiry about it. What's with all the Cancer Deathtoll topics?

Oh, okay. I kind of gathered that but I just wanted to make sure. Does that mean banned members can change categories?

I have informed Fandom about it.

We know.

We suspected, and your own experiment gave us proof that it's blocked users. After that, it's pretty easy to guess who's doing it.

But if all they can do is change topics, they're pretty impotent. Just sit back, change the topics if you see they are wrong, and wait for fandom to fix the bug.

Don't revert anything. That's like one thing that's wasting your time. Wait until the bug is fixed then we can revert anything we want. Because when we revert it, they will just ruin it back.

Fandom has told me that the bug has been fixed, but they don't know if they will be able to undo the damage that has already been done. We may have to perform the corrections manually ourselves.

Antvasima said:
Fandom has told me that the bug has been fixed, but they don't know if they will be able to undo the damage that has already been done. We may have to perform the corrections manually ourselves.
That should be fine. The damage isn't a big deal. I mean it's just topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back