• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im incredibly sorry about that.

Is there still a way though that he could be blocked here? If he has access to that stuff, there's a chance he might pop up around here to post it. We shouldnt have a guy like that here. Just noting this out.

Chill, he just didn't know the match was still banned, and we don't ban people for creating threads like that anyway unless they insistently do it despite being forewarned.

He legit said in the thread he didn't think it was a part of the rules and immediately set to change it

Why are you reporting him?

I didn't say he should be banned. This isn't a thread asking for bans. I don't really care what happens, but I'n reporting a rule violation. Its just a rule that isn't a big deal.

If it's not a big deal don't report it. If it's a serious violation sure, report it, but try to use a bit of discretion when making reports.

So, apparently there's multiple users including some of the staff is blocked.

May I ask what the **** is going on?

Our informant told me that he will try to clear up this situation after he wakes up.

Informant? What is this, an espionage Mission Impossible style?

Shouldn't at least there's a discussion about it first? Check the evidence then find who's REALLY guilty? I found it very surprising to immmediatly ban at least 5 users including staff without warning or anything.

It is probably best if I let the person who helped to inform us of what they did to handle this, as I am very bad at handling complicated social situations, but you have to wait for at least a few hours until then.

From what I can gather reading through message walls, a discord group doxed a staff member and their family.

We should get the full story soon enough anyway.

EDIT: Just saw your message ant, feel free to remove this post if you think it's out of line.

Almost, but not quite, but again it is best if we let the person with all of the screencaptures handle this.

Anyway, let's drop this discussion until later please.

We can't get the evidences until the person who has it wakes up.

I can see why the admins decided to block quickly (to try to stop any sudden harassment/trolling), but I'm sure we'll get voice of dissent either way (whether they post messages off platform, or people here defend them).

Even when police don't have enough evidence they still detain before the court date. Not enough time has passed yet to say that the vsbw admins are slacking or that this needs to be rushed any more than it is.

Again, let's drop this issue until later please.

I agree that this was likely too rushed, and I greatly needed more help than I received in handling the situation, but again, let's please immediately drop this discussion until the person who informed us about this has the time to assemble and present all of his evidence. This is also not the right place to discuss this.

As for The Everlasting situation, I did my best to convince the higher staff, but this was progressing slowly.

This won't end in anything.

I know you people are frustrated and angry with how it went down and i can't fault you for that. But you should also know there must be a true reason for this ban to happen

The informant (whoever are they) said that he will bring the matter into discussion, so the least thing you can do is wait patiently. Then you can be vocal about all this stuff

This is all i can stay. Discussing this and lamenting on this topic will get us nowhere. Wait for the informant and ask them about your queries

Thank you for hearing me out and i'm sorry for what has happened just now.

Edit: Ant, if you deem my post as been derailing, feel free to delete it. I have no problem with it at all!

@ALRF

You are trying to calm things down, so I think that it seems fine. Thanks.

People are just frustrated their friends got banned, just like LordAizenSama's ban. But these are not random bans like a former bureaucrat loves to do, they are banned for reasons.

I feel sorry for Young-Jah. He is harmless, but does not understand what is going on at all, and Mckmal keeps harrassing him a lot for meanspirited "fun". I previously mentioned the situation to the Fandom staff, but it might be best if you ask him to contact them himself, so they can explain things to him.

Antvasima said:
I feel sorry for Young-Jah. He is harmless, but does not understand what is going on at all, and Mckmal keeps harrassing him a lot for meanspirited "fun". I previously mentioned the situation to the Fandom staff, but it might be best if you ask him to contact them himself, so they can explain things to him.
Now TheDarkSide857 is accusing me for harming Young-Jah

It is probably best if we do not discuss this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back