• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a good idea to block someone before they've done anything here. Maybe getting banned from FC/OC made them stio. It seems unfair to not give them a chance.

If it is just a troll, I do not think that we should wait until he/she starts problems for us.

Rapid people just disagree with you. This isn't some big conspiracy. And please don't go harassing people with baseless accusations. Thank you.

Also there's the Recent Wiki Activity. There's discussion topics. People can easily come across the thread, read it, and end up disagreeing with you. Even those who aren't hardcore members with dozens to hundreds of edits a day.

Well, we state right at the top that people should not use these threads for personal vendettas or trivial disagreements, but not everybody listen.

Uh, no because you don't disprove anything, you're saying complete nonsense, you're antagonizing administrators and you're not listening to other people especially Matt. You're literally just nonsensically ignoring everything.

Reinhard does have a point. Rapid has not done anything ban-worthy, but he is being very unreasonable and irrational, so a warning to shape up is probably in order.

You need to stop behaving in that manner in general as well, or people will consider you as a troll.

So, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but when I checked my account today I was blocked, and couldn't find a reason. Now it's unbanned? Is there a reason this happened?

As I told you at Community Central, there is no local block history for your account in the VS Battles wiki.

It might have been a glitch, or the higher-ups making a brief mistake.

The Fandom staff recently tightened our security settings so it at least turns harder for him to set up new accounts, as he needs a verified email address for each of them.

Antvasima said:
The Fandom staff recently tightened our security settings so it at least turns harder for him to set up new accounts, as he needs a verified email address for each of them.
Oh. For some reason I forgot you can only have one email per account. Derp.

Just a reminder to '''not''' upload those types of screencaptures to the wiki itself. You might get yourself banned by the Fandom staff if you do. Use imgur or gyazo instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back