• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could make a list of his sock links so far and request a range IP block from Fandom and VSTF.

I requested one with the earlier socks (Antvasssima to SoilderBlue) and contacted Fandom about them, but that's not even half of the socks anymore

This user needs a serious warning. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Celestial_Judge?useskin=oasis

He's been wanking Fairy Tail characters non stop and is downplaying One Piece to hell. However this isn't why I'm reporting him, he's been extremely rude, hostile, aggressive and condescending for little to no reason. Here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1668904#93

"Son I've corrected you how many times during this thread? Please. I've caught you lying for luffy several times

But you literally just said what I said earlier. Do you even know what you are arguing about?

This is me

- Matter a fact they clearly said Alkainu won the fight with Ace primarily because his flames were hotter.

This is you

- This is completely false, Ace lost because Akainu could bypass his resistance to heat and depraved his flames of oxygen by smothering them.

- I post picture of Alkainu saying "MY MAGMA BURNS HOTTER"

You replied

- the manga is what we use and it's stated that Akainu had hotter heat

You must be Autistic because I said that.... I literally said that."

He's ignoring Canon knowledge and calling people autistic. I wouldn't exactly call that acceptable behavior. Ergo I believe he should be banned for this type of behavior or at the very least he should get a very serious warning.

Knight while I do respect you and I get why you reacted this way, you were insulting the dude back multiple times in that thread.

Granted, I myself am guilty of this as I did post a meme so I'm honestly not the best person to say this.

Multiple times? No all I said was that he wasn't the brightest person around, that's completely different from calling someone autistic and trolling on multiple threads. Granted I probably could have just left that part out but what I said to him wasn't anything like calling someone autistic

I didn't say it was as serious. But that's not the only one.

"Amazing, every word of what you just said was wrong"

"Wow my second Time I have seen you wank Natsu today"

Again though I can't blame you for reacting that way, but just be careful (Wish I was better at following that myself)

That isn't being rude, that's me being blunt, he's been wanking Natsu so I'm going to tell him that. You can't really beat around the bush with that and the "Wow everything you just said was wrong." was a meme. Very different from calling another user autistic, furthermore he's been warned for a similar case on another One Piece Thread.

LuckyCharmingStar did above, and JustSomeWeirdo was hanging around in the chat to Chat ban them, Julian and I helped when we arrived. Not sure where 73 came from, but someone else counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back