• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask Fandom about it, but they usually take a while to reply.

No, the worst cases ever are the person who has spent almost 4 years non-stop hatemongering against our community in front of thousands of people, and another one who spent 6-7 months uploading a few thousand **** videos while incorporating the VS Battles wiki name in the uploads, just so they would show up in Google searches.

Yeahboiii123 said:
K. Also if anyone ask me, this is probably ONE of the worst cases ever. Even worse than Jonathanlighter.
^ I never said it was the worst case.

Antvasima said:
No, the worst cases ever are the person who has spent almost 4 years non-stop hatemongering against our community in front of thousands of people, and another one who spent 6-7 months uploading a few thousand **** videos while incorporating the VS Battles wiki name in the uploads, just so they would show up in Google searches.
Don't you think you should contact the Law Enforcement about that? Also do you know who is behind all of this?

The law enforcement of my country, Sweden, is in shambles due to overwork.

Our sex crime statistics have tripled just between 2012 and 2016, we have 10 times as many shootings per capita as Germany, and the police are so overworked that they regularly have to leave even very serious rape cases and lethal shootings unsolved, and barely have the time to handle criminal investigations at all except for the most serious cases.

This wouldn't even register to them, and they do not remotely have the cybercrime resources of the CIA or the FBI in the first place.

I know about that but I think it's because they don't understand English at that time. They need someone to translate for them, no?

I mean if they did it on purpose then the ban seems reasonable. But we don't know if this is on purpose or not.

I closed the thread, and it seems he's been ignoring multiple warnings looking at his wall. Should we ban this user?

Probably better to wait, I left him a message regarding the Broly downgrade thread. I don't think he needs to be banned; not yet at least.

He seems genuinely ignorant and not malecious from what I am reading. If we banned users for simply not understanding how certain aspects of how we treat canon work we have a lot more banning to do than this guy (but we don't need to ban them since that isn't ban worthy).

On a side note, we Mckmal5339 is trying really hard to vandalize pages, I've been stalking for new edits and rolling back vandalizations he makes. We should keep an eye out for this guy so we can get em' right as he makes an edit.

I'm talking about several other alternative accounts Mckmal5339 has made (Such as Zer0Manzer), SunDaGamer is an innocent user.

I also agree about trying to be a bit more analytical and willing to rationalize with people at first prior to giving out punishments. Unless the user in question is an obvious vandal sockpuppet (Such as Zer0Manzer).

Edit: Most of the vandal's edits have summaries such as "mCKMALL GONNA GET HIS REVENGE LOL" or "I'm back!", which very heavily implies it's still Mckmal that's doing it.

After talking with Sun, he seems like an okay guy. PaChi somewhat overreacted a little, no offense.

Mckmal socks vandalizing pages however bannable.

I was talking about SunDaGamer.

I constantly see other staff members act based off of momentary feelings of anger instead of actually rationalizing the situation and thinking things through, which is not how any Discussion Moderator or Administrator should act. One should always approach a thread with a neutral point of view. Capitalize and work on that, please.

Love (and hate) with your heart, but use your head for everything else.

Also, again. Please stop uploading theses images directly to Fandom. Their security is a little too strict and they tend to mistake uploads as the person uploading it as the trouble maker. Simply link them to Gyazo, Imgur, ect above listed in the OP.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
After talking with Sun, he seems like an okay guy. PaChi somewhat overreacted a little, no offense.

Mckmal socks vandalizing pages however bannable.
Well, Im sorry if that's the case. But after trying to explain that anime=/= manga repeteadly with the guy seemingly unable to understand and after so many senseless Dragon ball CRTs I thought this was just another troll thread.

My bad.

I agree with Kepekley and Assaltwaffle about that we should give light warnings and explanations to people who do not know any better, and Medeus is correct about that Fandom is too strict about uploading any remotely offensive image whatsoever to their wikis. They have banned people for even reporting others misbehaving via screencaptures. Use imgur or gyazo instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back