• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheDark

You are not helping at all. Besides, that' what a discussion mod should do. See and try to fix any problem.

I can do it, a chat mod can do it, a discussion can, an admin can, even a normal user can

ALRF said:
@TheDark
You are not helping at all. Besides, that' what a discussion mod should do. See and try to fix any problem.

I can do it, a chat mod can do it, a discussion can, an admin can, even a normal user can
And even your fat mom can.

He is completely out of line. In another thread he called the OP essentially mentally impaired due to childhood moleststion. It's time for him to go.

Another troll thread from a member who was told to stop making them: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1673815

And you completly ignored points brought up, and it is completly illogical to assume.

And not even seth believes goku is anywhere above multiversal (and even he admits thats wank)

Mckmal5339 said:
in this video he states he's complex multiversal
Two things:

1. Do not use reasoning that does not fall in line with our tiering system.

2. That YouTuber is regarded as an extremely unreliable source of info here.

I warned you once not to create a troll thread, and you went and did it again. I gave you another warning, and you create yet another troll thread. Did you even bother to go through our Tiering System and Discussion Rules?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Rapid and Megaboy have already been suspected as Mik socks alongside Marco Shark, (Whom is already permabanned) and most of the staff seem to agree.
I wouldn't say they're socks of Mikoto. Granted, I don't really no much about them, but Rapid seems to have a agenda that also involves Thomas the Train, as did Mega.

I just want to say, i only continue the thomas threads because Megaboy got banned for his behaviour.

I must admit i find Thomas fighting amusing, but i have no particular agenda for or against thomas.

I see no point in creating a sock for the sake of having the sock argue with you. (Both are consistently in different sides of the argument.). And not only do they seem much more different, Rapid doesn't even have Megaboy's same interests.

Also Rapid editing "Fighter Index" is more or less sketchy and vague. Lurked around blocked users and found it maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back