• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

Notes:

All staff members, kindly follow and bookmark this thread.

Remember to inform members via their message walls if that you have reported them here, in case they have performed severe enough rule-violations to risk being blocked. However, this should only be used in uncertain cases, not if they have done something instantly ban worthy, or if their offenses are minor.

It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

https://gyazo.com/captures

https://imgur.com/

https://imageshack.us

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1614149

Promestein gave him a warning, and Dante's page is locked; We'll leave it at that for now. But if he does do stuff like that again despite warnings, we might ban him.

He hasn't done anything since. The gap between my warning and him editing Vergil's page was pretty small. Most users who do this stuff stop after a warning. If he does it again, he'll get blocked.

This guy keeps making low quality pages with grammatical errors, some of the staff and I have already told him about it and yet he still persists.

Wow I thought you guys were talking about me anyways I am done making Archie vs DBZ I am focusing more on The Ultra Series now

Could be someone's sock, considering how few edits they have, or just a lurker who didn't like pachi for some reason.

The latter would imply a sock though, since a random new user (only has a few edits so "new" should still apply) suddenly out of nowhere messaging one of the longest running users here seems extremely out of character.

There's no real evidence of a sock, it could easily just be that they're a lurker who didn't like PaChi, as Wokistan suggested

I say we should drop the issue for now, as I've left a warning

I don't even know where to start on that. But I think that thread should be closed immediately. Furthermore I'm not sure if he should be here since it seems like he's either too young to be here or is way too incompetent to be here based off his behavior.

I think that a strict warning or temporary ban seems in order for the insults.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1671865#3

I am like....95% sure this is Spite.

The OP knows exactly that Homura has multiple passive abilities which might I add was already labeled as a stomp quite recently.

This OP already knows Medaka Box tends to lead to absolutely horrendous threads where people insult eachother and obvious wank is dropped.

This is the same guy who vandalized the Sailor Moon profiles but Ant already covered that thankfully.

Dodo is fairly well behaved usually, a warning is likely the best.

Dodo didn't vandalize the Sailor Moon pages, he simply made sloppy edits that were incoherent to them. I don't think he needs a warning but someone should tell him to take a better look into the abilities of the characters he puts in threads. Again Dodo isn't a bad person nor is he a troll but from what I'm gathering he's just somewhat incompetent.

Dodo has accepted that he has no rights to edit profiles by Ant's request. And as Knight said, Dodo is a nice person, he just doesn't entirely know how certain things work around here. I'll go ahead and close the thread and leave him a polite reminder.

Dodo's intention was not to cause conflict. What caused conflict was your post halfway down the thread calling him an idiot who was baiting "Medaka wankers", which was an extremely unnecessary accusation. The blame for the shitstorm was not remotely on Dodo.

You need to keep your anger at Medaka threads in check and stop reporting for the slightest reason.

Kepekley23 said:
Dodo's intention was not to cause conflict. What caused conflict was your post halfway down the thread calling him an idiot who was baiting "Medaka wankers", which was an extremely unnecessary accusation. The blame for the shitstorm was not remotely on Dodo.
You need to keep your anger at Medaka threads in check and stop reporting for the slightest reason.
Also, stop sticking your abnormally large nose in other peoples business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back