• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wtf is wrong with Lincoln Loud's AP justification? I clicked on it, and got sent to a f***ing **** site. Can't download the image sites on the phone, but can I just send a link to Lincoln's page instead? Which has the link in it?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/G0D_Himself

Added links to Encyclopedia Dramatica pages on Meruem and Gon Freeces' pages. They are violent, so be warned. Also a likely sockpuppet of Mckmal5339, judging by his grammar when he typed out the summaries.

I'm really baffled that Mckmal5339 is still going at this, he directly stated he was 19 years old (Either he's actually that old, or he's a young person trying to appear intimidating. I'm going with the latter since a 19 year old wouldn't waste their time they could expend to work on important things rather than griefing a site, nor They Would Spell Out Every Sentence Like This In Attempts To Try And Utilize Good Grammar.)

By constantly mentioning his name, regardless of the circumstance in which you are doing so, you are just boosting his morale and so he will continue his griefing.

I suggest an admin just use that sock puppet tool and ban all his alts when they get the chance or block his IP (Unless he is already blocked and is using a VPN, in which case idek)

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Apologies for that, then.

We could try contacting Wikia staff and get a global block on him, that could also work.
We already did.

Like I said, stop giving him public attention. Report the malicious accounts to an active admin and don't give him the attention he craves. All it takes is a couple clicks from us and he is gone and his edits reverted.

@Quantu

By default users we block are IP banned. He is using a VPN to avoid this.

Already gone. And please, take it to an admin's wall. These threads will be filled if we use them to report his socks. That also gives him public attention, which he is seeking.

@Assalt

Well then I suppose he will tire eventually since I doubt anyone's life can be that sad... But yeah that's enough about him from me, he's probably loving all this attention.

why tf do you guys talk about the socks? They WANT attention, thats why they're doing this. and you guys are giving them exactly what they want. simply ignore them, and instantly ban them without saying anything. then they'll stop as they'll eventually get bored. its that simple

@Surname

That's what I have recommended. If anyone finds a sock of a specific unnamed user, put it on my wall for a block.

@Glassman

Normally yes. Not for this specific unnamed user. He is doing this for attention and "revenge".

Yeah, Surname just blew up on that thread and not in the regular excusable anger way but with just outright malice. Blocked.

I mean he blew up and we banned him.

I'd still prefer not to jump at a new user, even if he seems suspicious, until he shows malicious intent.

@Promestein

It obviously is, and I'm not referring to that sock. I am referring a new user that has not blown up/revealed himself to be a sock.

I have contacted Fandom about it again. I will also create a thread soon about possibly tightening our editing restrictions a bit further.

Reporting myself for being aggressive and probably a bit condescending @Mindovin.

This is the thread.

I'm on edge RN with a lot of personal stuff, but that's no excuse to jump to being basically a dick. Just wanted to bring this up and accept any warnings or bans for my actions instead of letting it fly under the radar.

TheFinalOrder said:
Reporting myself for being aggressive and probably a bit condescending @Mindovin.
This is the thread.

I'm on edge RN with a lot of personal stuff, but that's no excuse to jump to being basically a dick. Just wanted to bring this up and accept any warnings or bans for my actions instead of letting it fly under the radar.
it's cool to recognize his mistakes

@TheFinalOrder

I do not think anything worse than at most a light warning seems to be warranted, and given that you immediately regretted your somewhat rude behaviour, likely not even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back