• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brilliant idea

Stop clogging this thread with bullshit. Okay? This is not the place for these back-and-forths you guys love so much. But for some reason this has happened since 4-5 RVs ago. Stop, that includes people posting on this thread but not adding anything constructive (you know who you are).

Now, both parties agreed to stop so everyone else stop.

@Glass

Of course can debate civilly, but there's always some bunch of people who get heated for their beliefs.

@Dragon

You're telling me that you can debate in a thread while completely ignoring the opposing argument of another person who is in that thread? What else do you mean by "stay away from each other"?

Yes, says the admin as if that would mean anything else coming from any other user. Knight causes problems for a lot of people and has done so for now several months. He has been a constant issue. I honestly dont give to ***** how you think i look as a person but im trying to do my job as an admin and take care of a person who has been an issue in this community. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

@Weekly

Well not the center of my point but I think there was more than five responses from you prior to you disagreeing

But Weekly, that's also what someone thinks when everyone else is disagreeing with them. Often times those guys don't end up being able to match the majority whether it's right or not.

@Seras

Heavily supported. But this doesn't feel like an issue that will be easily resolved with a "You guys better get along now."

"You're telling me that you can debate in a thread while completely ignoring the opposing argument of another person who is in that thread?"

No. Don't twist my words. You can debate with one another without being at each others throats.

"What else do you mean by "stay away from each other"?"

You also seem to ignore the fact that I gave another option. And by "stay away from each other" I mean keep away from threads from one another. And like I said above I also posted another option that people are blatantly ignoring. Apparently communication no longer exists.

Enough with this. This is not even about the situation as it is you misinterpreting my message or just flat out ignoring the point of my post.

Like I said I'm just gonna avoid him. If he wants to talk things out he can message me on Discord and I'd be willing to squash things out. Dragon has a good point that nobody needs to deal with this. But if he doesn't want to talk things out I'll just avoid him. We're both adults here and we should act like it.

If you have to resort to throwing a temper tantrum and name calling, you already lost the debate and "took the L". And if you're incapable of ever debating something calmly (especially something as unimportant as "Who'd Win in a Fight?") then you have issues far more important than losing an argument.

Anyways Knight from my personal experience has been a pretty well behaved and kind user. Weekly is one of my closest friends on the site. However putting my own personal feelings for them aside both have acted very inappropriately. Especially Knight in this particular case.

Weekly and Knight have profusely apologized for their actions though. As long as they can keep their word that these sorts of things don't happen again, there is no reason not to move on from this.

There have been users I haven't liked in the past that I managed to avoid for the most part. Although if this is truly an impossible thing for Weekly and Knight to do since they comment on the same verses, then I suggest simply talking things out.

Privately message each other in chat or FF.net, maturely explain to each other what it is that you guys have done to upset one another, then discuss what can be done to mend these feelings. Talk about what could Weekly do to make Knight less upset and vice versa.

But if you guys still don't like each other and never will, that's completely fine. It's asinine to expect someone to like everyone. Though you two should at the very least strive towards tolerance. Don't even do this for the site's rules, for me or for the other. Do it for yourselves. You two can't really enjoy all this bickering, hostility and negativity. Try to squash it out so you can be happier and have a better time here.

Uh oh,looks like this is an very serious situation right now.

C'mon guys,this is pointless to attacking or insulting each other,we can always make an wrong action/way to threat something,this is part of we,human here.And people,realize you're now adult,not an kid now,you must thinking rationaly,be polite,and control your emotion.

Weekly,as friend here don't always threat an negative comment as insulting/attacking manner,i see you did it before and admit it was panic attack,same with Knight right now,he might be make an panic attack,cold your head and ask kindly,don't let your emotion controling you.

Knight,you not an bad guy but i see your action so either you're too stressed in IRL? If you feel like that lets avoid it for a while and after that if you feel better then come back.

Sorry,just to release what i see right now,Veloxt out. (^_^)

I agree with Dragonmasterxyz, Sera Loveheart, and Ryukama.

Let's move on from this and let Weekly and Knight sort out this matter in private. They should also preferably follow the advice to stay away from each other in versus threads.

As for Kavpeny, he is very busy IRL, and not currently active on the site.

If it is our usual troll, I will ban him.

Okay, but it is an old and discarded sockpuppet account.

AjimuPlaysMaplestory is throwing a tantrum and deliberately making stomp threads now.

Certainly not the first time he's gotten in trouble here

I mean 1B characters can fight medaka when she has a 0% chance of winning and somehow that gets added to her profile so I dont really see how my threads are stomp threads

also scp-1440's victory over nihilus was immediately removed from the profiles after several days yet the same has not been done for medaka's loss to scp-1440 which is rather perplexing

Instead of throwing a tantrum report it and get it closed.

Simple as that.

Don't whine about the verdict here. Discuss it elsewhere, please, like on the thread itself.

You can give him a strict warning if you wish.

If he is genuinely a troll, our usual policy is to permanently block them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back