• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to make him look bad again, because I have 0 intention to see he gets in trouble and have no issues with what the staff decide regarding him, but there are the previous Yugioh threads we discussed in as well that also didn't really end well either.

Well, I suppose that a strict warning should be enough then. Is anybody else willing to do so? I am tired at the moment.

Screenshot 2018-04-20-21-21-06

Reporting myself since I called Weekly out. I couldn't help but not too, it's a constant issue with him abusing his power in order to change votes and statics mid thread. It's always him crying stomp, using his power as an admin to justify his wank and multiple user's have expressed their feelings about him in the past and how he acts in threads. I am both physically and mentally tired of having to deal with him but I'm aware of what I've done. I'll apologize for the sudden outburst but I've honestly had it.

I have a certain degree of a respect for a man who reports himself, apologizes.

Nice my dude.

I will see you in the banned realms next time I call a stomp for DB threads ovo.

Anyway, I have no opinion of knight, but we are friends and I am biased in keeping in favor here.

But I am also biased for weekly as he is also my friend.

So whatever is decided, I will be chilling with my boi to upgrade MHA to 5-B ; )

WeeklyBattles said:
This is not the first outburst youve had towards me Knight, i did nothing to you

Weekly I can say the same thing about you. You've had multiple outbursts in threads when things don't go your way. What you've been doing is constantly acting like you can decide what validates votes and what doesn't. Unlike you I've never cursed out and treated normal users like you. I'll make myself clear, i don't hate you but your antics annoy me and you can consider this as me having a panic attack.

So he went off on you too huh? To add on to that, he has purposely provoked me on two occasions in past threads by insulting me, and dredging up past events that were water under the bridge.

I've never insulted you don't lie. You have no proof of me actually insulting you. Btw you started that by accusing me of downplay for no reason but that's besides the point

I disagree with the ban

Coming from someone who fully supported getting Aizen banned, Knight isn't a bad guy, he does come off as heated, but let's be honest, every single one of us has.

And Weekly, I respect you as well, Truthfully I do, but it's true, multiple times, you have claimed one character to win only to turn around and call it a stomp, and you have shown with evidence of stuff you claim to not say.

Both of you need to be more calm on a versus site with fictional characters, please.

Good lord you all.

Can you people just grow up? You guys are way too old to be getting involved in these petty squabbles. And it is always the same people over and over again. If you all can't get along, stay away from each other. Talk in private. Have you tried talking it out? I bet you haven't. Communication does wonders you know? You are all at the age where you can handle a simple disagreement without "calling someone out" or "reporting condescending, argumentative and hostile behavior". The fact that this crap has been going on for months is ridiculous. There is more crap going on behind the scenes, but I'll leave that be for now. As of now, both of you grow up and either;

A) Stay away from one another.

B) Act your age and talk it out.

Knightofannihilation666 wrote snip

I've never insulted you don't lie. You have no proof of me actually insulting you. Btw you started that by accusing me of downplay for no reason but that's besides the point

I'll admit, the downplay thing was uncalled for. However, you're the one who caused it to further escalate rather than calmly diffusing the situation. But you've also called me a whiner for simply disagreeing with you on a CRT, and making an argument. That is a pretty clear insult. You have provoked me by bringing up the past events of a thread that I had already apologized for, and UMR himself said was water under the bridge. And you have the nerve to call me a liar?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
So your admitting to this being an actual interaction that indeed happened?

@Dragon Thats all well and good but Knight has been acting this way towards multiple people for the past few months

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dragon Thats all well and good but Knight has been acting this way towards multiple people for the past few months

I actually haven't I've acted this way to you twice and that's because of the problems I've stated already. Anyway I agree with Dragon here. I'll avoid you and you avoid me, simple as that. I don't antagonize you and you don't antagonize you.

@Theglass

That's exactly a lot of debating, especially over fiction. It's not meant to be a calm, sophisticated art where only the classiest can divulge. It's just two opposing arguments with guidelines telling you not to be dirty. It isn't an excuse, I'm not rooting for anybody, it's just how this kind of stuff works y'know? If you're able to pin something on another because you got in a big bad argument over an agreement/disagreement, especially if you can bend those rules in your power, anybody would take the chance.

I mean yeah stick to the rules but what Dragon is saying is that the first who leaves because they don't wanna get in trouble loses their argument. Who the hell would want to take an L on purpose?

Hey everyone, I just want people to look at Weekly's recent activity in RWBY related threads and give themselves a little bit of time to think about what is going on in that activity. I will provide no further explanation or clarification on this subject.

I will say that I do not think that Knight is wrong about Weekly using his power to steer things his way. And he has called stomps on RWBY threads, in some cases without any reasoning whatsoever.

"I mean yeah stick to the rules but what Dragon is saying is that the first who leaves because they don't wanna get in trouble loses their argument. Who the hell would want to take an L on purpose?"

How did you get that out of my post?

@Arigamy and again. That doesn't mean we can't have a debate in a civilized way. If they can take an L and not throw a hissy fit, then it means that they're grown ups that aren't taking vs debates WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

@Drag-O You mean the thread where Knight called me a crybaby with a green name because i disagreed with him? Or the thread whith the mocking picture of me for no reason and attacked me and accused me of wank and downplay when there was none?

I agree with Dragon heavily, on the other hand though... Can we really avoid each other on this website? Especially since debates will happen between favorite characters eventually? You guys have to get everything sorted out. There's no way to avoid each other since you're going to see each other here eventually.

I hate to be a parrot and all but as Knight has been aggressive a lot, Weekly you also warp a lot of changes on fights regarding results.

You have shown instances of not acting as an Admin would do. Namely those times with the Bayonetta nerf, which I understand if your favorite verse is being nerfed, but there are times where an entire thread has been settled and finished, and you're the only one disagreeing on the outcome of a win, and somehow it ends up the win not being added because you won't allow it.

Sorry, I have to say it.

Edit - It's hard to say that you lost and just walk away especially when you believe that the others are wrong. Heck it's hard to persuade others.

2nd Edit - Tldr - Both needs to fix their issues. No one should be banned.

@CoB >The Bayonetta nerf

The thread i got all of i think 5 responses on total and just ended up not bothering to fight against?

And im sorry but there are times when the majority is wrong and needs to be told so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back