• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might say,the block Iapitus give is not really long,look at the user who intimidating us across fandom,get blocked by the fandom (I forgot the name).

Alas this problem is solved now,we just need to waiting until the block is expire.

Well, I would rather not wait for months to finish the I/O revision, but there isn't much that I can do about it.

Well, perhaps you can give him/her a 1-2 week block then?

If I'm ever rude it's not for no reason. I like stuff to be as accurate as possible and hate contradictions. I also get mad when people ignore my points, or at least show they didn't read it. I hate both wank and downplay, both can get me mad. So I'm not mad for no reason

Well, this wiki requires you to try to be as patient and polite as you can manage. If everybody constantly took out their aggressions on each other here it would be impossible to collaborate and get anything done.

Some of the people in that thread weren't exactly polite either tbh. Some of the people there's like rocker and gargoyle have been rude multiple times, and act like saints whenever it comes to me. Weekly was rude in that thread as well, kep was also being a little condescending. True, I was being the worst in that thread, but rocker came at me instead of contributing to the thread. tho despite how gargoyle and rocker has acted in many threads I have never considered reporting them as everyone can get heated.

Well, then they should shape up as well while visiting this wiki.

This is the third thread these kids aren't playing nice in. I really just picked out the most recent example, their posts are less arguments and more insults. My judgement would say Kukui was the least provocative, but these three just don't get things done at all together. We've been trying to get these done for months and this back-and-froth arguing has been the one thing stopping it all.

Thread:1559913#174

The only thing that I'm going to say about this is that this time I definitely and was absolutely not being at all insulting or aggressive.

I note multiple times that I don't mean anything offensive and am remaining respectful and civil as possible. Plus the fact that more than 3+ staff members on that thread didn't note out anything to me about possibly acting out should support this.

Also note i'm not saying this to make the other 2 look bad. Im saying this to justify and point out my own place in the discussion incase there were misunderstandings.

That is all.

Can somebody find quotes of bad behaviour from the members in question and show them here? It is hard to find the time to check through hundreds of posts for something like this.

Anyway, it sounds like a warning might be warranted.

@Antvasima I got it for you. At least for the recent thread.

MegaBoy Prime:

Not to mention ******* Shining drago used its effect to destroy Anubis in both the Movie and Novel like he was a monster bound by duel monsters rules IN REAL LIFE.

Please. This is getting super ******* sad.

>Anything above tier 10

ISNT IT AN OUTLIER GUYS?!

Kukui, i am sick of your obvious intention of going against every single damn upgrade for Yugioh.

Well, right now, we are discussing a tier 4 feat that scales to anime yuugi.

I posted scans and a direct link to the episode.

But for the third thread in a roll, Kukui seems to have some untesoved bussiness with Yugioh being anything above tier 10, it happened with the Pyramid of Light feats, the Season 4 feats and the Dsod 3-A feats.

He just comes in saying either "debunked" or "outlier" in every single uograde thread for Yugioh, if that isnt a sign of a personal vendetta i dunno what is.

>Shadii being LOW TIER

You do not knwmow what you are remotely talking about.

As a Millenium Iyem user he is literally at the same tier than Bakura, Yami and Marik.

Please, watch/read Yugioh before commenting in a YGO thread

(He was insulting Data when he was giving his two cents on the discussion.)

Also, id like to quote Dark on "I also disagree for Yugi being phisically upgraded to tier 2 in any way."

Any way implies youd disagree even if there was a lot of evidence against that mindset.

I dont think you are fit to discuss upgrades on any verse if you think like that.

Indeed Anyone who says Yugioh is below tier 4 is pretty much downplayi

RapidMotorcycle19

Four.

I think it has alrrady been proven that atk points scale directly to ap.

In your perfect world, Yugioh is tier 10, isnt it? Because, i find amusing this desperate attempt of downgrading almost 6 different feats because they are "outliers" in your head.

Now keep in mind, while this back and forth was taking place, Matt, Ever and Dark already warned them to stop and behave themselves numerous times throughout the thread.

Well, if Megaboy has received multiple warnings, perhaps a 2-3 week block, or something like that, would be in order?

I do not have an opinion about Rapid, as there has been insufficient presented evidence.

Thank you for the help in any case.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I hope that Iapetus is unbanned. Has anything been done on the matter, such as contacting Fandom?

He needs to contact Fandom himself. Which sucks because he was a pretty cool guy.

Fandom told me that they won't give out any information about the issue, except to Iapitus himself.

I suppose that we have to wait with the I/O revisions for a month.

At least Iapitus gets plenty of time to organise his evidence.

Anyway, what do the rest of the staff think about blocking Megaboy?

Personally it's my first time seeing any of that from him, but I guess if everyone else agrees he should be blocked, it should be relatively short.

Well, I am undecided about blocking him, but agree that if we do so, it should be a rather brief one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back