• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, but avoid it in the future.

It's nothing that much, could be someone who lurked like Ovens said. They never did anything for them to be punished in some way

Yeah, let's wait and see until they actually do something bad. I too had a decent grasp of this site's rules and how things are done when I joined.

Kepekley23 said:
Uh, no. AppleLord knows very well how Mach and M/s work, given his other calcs.

nvm, calc mistakes can happen, but this is going too far if you hide a calc, because, cant you get feedbacks from calcs? unless he did calcing something 5-10 times

He used the result in m/s to calculate KE. This means he knew very well his result wasn't in Mach. It was 100% him trying to manipulate the result.

Deliberately attempting to falsify information is definitely not acceptable. Feel free to give him a firm warning.

I was so excited for Mach 7007 Naruto character's that I forgot that m/s had to be converted. I deleted the comment once I realized my mistake, didn't know Kepe had already commented on it. Don't know why the sudden popularity of staff members reporting for every single mistake I make. I beginning to believe there's a personal bias towards me among the staff members. Smh.

Also, nobody has a bias against you in the staff. You have done this twice already, and several people are livid at you for doing it. So when I see you seemingly doing it a third time after getting away without even a warning, it is just my duty to report it.

You used that calculator and plugged the m/s number in KNOWING it was in meters per second and not Mach. So I find it very hard to believe you'd forget this an instant after you were perfectly aware of it.

I forgot to "convert m/s to mach" I didn't use Mach numbers on any other situation to remind me of it for later. I forgot the last part of the calc. Is not the first time i forgot to convert units, here. June 12, 2017

You plugged the m/s number into the KE formula, which means you knew it was in meters per second and not Mach. I have trouble believing you forgot it instantly after that formula.

But, even if you did, you got away scot-free when it was actually proven you did manipulate two calculations last time, so you should at least get a warning regardless.

At best, you should be much more careful next time. We've all recieved warnings before and they are quite firm. Don't make the same mistake I did and passively ignore them. As Cal said too many warnings is redundant. If you've done something bad or out of line twice, you should make it imperative not to make the same mistake thrice, whatever it may be.

I was not aware of that he has done the same thing before.

It seems better that administrators who are better informed than me about the situation evaluate and handle this then.

AppleLord has also shown a complete inability to deal with accepting the majority decision on the Bleach downgrades, and keeps complaining about it and accusing everyone who disagrees with him of being ignorant or downplayers or whatever.

He has already delibrately gotten math wrong in the past. In addition to that, he tried to manipulate me by attempting to appeal to my desire for people to learn calcs.

He is trolling effectively. Keeping it somewhat subtle while wasting as much time and effort as possible.

Okay. I trust your judgement regarding AppleLord then.

Just going to bring up that people are still currently complaining about the Bleach revisions on apples wall, calling them "fanfics" and such.

Not blockable, but thought this should be addressed and looked up as this has happened multiple times now.

Okay. I suppose that our admins can give them polite warnings to drop the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back