• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have all of the Jonathanlighter sockpuppets been banned? If not, I would appreciate if somebody else could please take care of it. I am extremely tired and busy.

Also, I will report him to the Fandom staff.

@Antvasima
I just banned the socks which had user-names that were variations of yours and Ryukama's. They were previously only banned from chat.

@Flourine
What about this one? Didn't he also start trolling in chat?

Well, accounts in that list page created almost at the same time as proven sockpuppets can usually safely be banned.

Yes, you can ban it.

I think banning Ambrosia was a bit to quick @Weekly. He really doesn't strike me as a Spazzdog sock. Maybe a warning and if he still keeps it up, then ban on grounds of being a sock.

@Dark: Pretty sure Spazzdog was warned before but kept doing it anyways in the past. This feels rather safe to do if that's all Ambrosia is doing like him and the other socks before...

Edit: A warning COULD possibly work but he's getting perma-banned if it breaks.

Spazz was warned, but I really don't see the connection between Spazz and Ambrosia aside from this one subject. I really don't feel right about banning people on a hunch like this.

@Hue. That's odd, the dude has no chat bans in his log.

@Weekly he's been mocking Esdeath due to her losses since he joined this wiki, so it's most likely a troll.

Oh no im aware of that, what i mean is we recently banned a guy, i dont remember who, who liked making overly obscene and crude titles for versus matches

It was LuckyCharmingStar, and it was for a lot more then just thread titles (gore, posting animal deaths, making fun of dead kids, ****, etc).

Just a warning should suffice for now.

LuckyCharmingStar was an odd case. On the one hand he could be perfectly nice and polite to me, and on the other there were all of those incidents that you mentioned.

Thank you to everybody for helping to take care of rule-violators in any case.

Btw:

Given that they may give inappropriate reputation to the wiki, I have deleted my old and mostly unused Tumblr and Twitter accounts.

Somebody has also apparently started to tell people on FlickR to ask for inappropriate videos in my Deviant Art account, but there isn't much that I can do about that.

If I had to guess, it's a bot like the ones Kukui was spammed with (Sponni, JasonJackson730, and Darkshadow9555 were their names). Especially since those accounts had asked Kukui for videos on Flickr.

Sponni actually came in contact with me some time ago saying he was not a bot, but he has yet to respond to my message so I don't know what to do about that.

Antvasima said:
Somebody has also apparently started to tell people on FlickR to ask for inappropriate videos in my Deviant Art account, but there isn't much that I can do about that.
As @ZeedMillenniummon said, just bots of the kind that bothered @ProfessorKukui so just ignore them.

I'm beginning to grow tired of minecraftlover as he has shown repeated bias, admitted to being bias, has continually downplayed characters, and argues for things that aren't on the profiles without making a content revision thread. I have warned him myself but I doubt he'll change his behavior. here's an example: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1080137

That does not seem like sufficient grounds for a block. Maybe a light warning, if some other staff member could check up his behaviour.

Minecraftlover67 is pretty annoying, but not quite blockable yet anyway. Light warning seems more reasonable. It's Davidgumazo, he seems a bit more blockable; not only does he post quite a few obvious troll comments, as seen on the same thread Wright linked. He was also previously blocked for 3 days for harassing Mr King; Apparently he has not learned his lesson and continues to spam nonsense.

Okay. I would appreciate if some staff member could give each of them a warning,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back