• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Then again, going by his stuff in LAS's wall, he may just be a troll.
Kaguya is a hot milf. Her hotness is enough for her introduction.

^ Didn't see this on my first pass through that thread. Plus he accused Assaltwaffle of "stalking" him. Yeah, this is definitely a troll.

He also keeps saying things that aren't on her profile like Regenerationn Negation, Soul Manipulation, Star level AP (which has long since been disregarded as an enormous outlier), and One Hit Kill.

?

I mean, between the fact he is blatantly trolling, bothering users and staff, claiming that a staff member is targeting and "stalking" him, and wanking a character knowing that it's wrong...there is probably enough stuff for a longer ban here.

@Kepekley & Soldier Blue

Maybe 6 months would be appropriate?

He should be banned for bringing up the Minecraft fan base alone.

But seriously, he thinks the profiles need revisions, yet he won't do a CRT? And he SPECIFICALLY says not to message him about it?

@Antvasima

I'm fine with that. A lot of his misdemeanors are on purpose, anyway.

@Anon

@TeenAngel

Pretty sure that Davidguzamon was banned in the past and warned several times by now.

Can some other staff member check up what seems appropriate for Davidgumazon?

@Soldier Blue

I was talking about Janes.

Just a heads-up:

Davidgumazon wants High 7-C Steve with Soul Manipulation really bad, but he has explicitly stated that he will not do a content revision thread because he doesn't have the time to. He has also told people not to tell him to do a CRT.

So he basically wants High 7-C Steve, but will not do a CRT to try and get that passed, and will instead continue to pretend Steve was already that powerful from the get-go on vs threads while ignoring the people trying to give him advice.

He seems to be trolling.

Davidgumazon has also bothered users in their walls in the past, just because they disagreed with him in Minecraft versus threads.

He has also been brought up quite a few times in this thread, due to smaller (but still significant) misdemeanors.

Maybe a strict warning or brief block would be in order then?

Antvasima said:
Maybe a strict warning or brief block would be in order then?
He was blocked for a few days by Darkanine a couple of weeks back. Still hasn't learned his lesson.

Okay. Perhaps a two month block then, or is that too harsh?

Just to make sure.... Did I for one break any rules ( Besides Anything Marvel or DC related ? )

And as for Lucky... My opinion may not matter... But I don't remember him being a bad person. He seemed really nice ( and yes I knew about him keeping track of BeyonderGod ) . Shouldn't I have said anything earlier ?

So can somebody carry out the blocks?

I've already taken care of Janes. As for Davidgumazon, I'll wait till he responds here. If he still goes on and on about Minecraft and not making CRTs, then I'll block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back