• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
There is somebody claiming that Shadowbokunohero is behaving in an inappropriate manner in the chat:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1091112

The screencaptures could be manipulated or out of context though.
I actually think this might be Jonathan and he's just trying to get somebody banned. He's gone on the OPM wiki and the staff had IP banned Jonathan on Marvel Answers. He's not blocked on there so he has to be affected by an IP ban which pinpoints to that ban.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Gonna call ya out on assuming he's a sock unfairly, but the ip ban is a good indicator actually. Nice catch.
Well, all of Jonathan's previous socks have been on the OPM wiki and Jonathan's known to have a distinctive grammar and language. Both of which were the most prominent indicators of previous socks

I've interacted with Shadowbokunohero quite a bit. Shadow's always been a nice and friendly member and I've never seen them cause any trouble. So he/she made a rant against EA? So what? That's the first time he/she has said something like that and it wasn't directed against anyone on wikia or any one person at all in particular but against a company that he/she believes is messing with a beloved franchise. Was it immature and completely uncalled for? Yes it was. But I don't think it tarnishes his/her track record of being a friendly and reasonable member.

He was cursing cause i would not tell him my gender, instead of him getting banned i told him if he has problem with me then he should talk to me PM instead of ranting about it on the chat,
Here

To prove im a girl he told me he would tell me some "RAPE JOKES" to prove if i get offended by it that im a woman, i told him that i could report if he didnt stop it because i dont condone Rape by any means regardless of the intention, he asked me not to report him, I told him i wouldnt if he stoped insulting me and trolling and should just have fun, and jokingly said to call me Shadow Sama.

Shadowbokunohero said:
as for the EA rant, i apologize, its not in my normal behavior , im very passionate about things like this coupled with me breaking my arm and having overall a awful weak.. it resulted in me being kinda douchee
No worries. We realized that sort of behaviour is an "outlier" for you. Take care of yourself and get better.

Yes. Going by the screencapture, that is definitely Jonathanlighter.

About Kasyacarey, I don't think that making a ton of SnO content revision is against the rules or anything (You could actually say the same about me when I first joined, just with EBF).

And I already told him that he should stop debating content in vs threads. No clue about what he does in chat, and no real opinion about messaging other people on their walls (it's fine when he messages me, but if others think that he causes problems, feel free to warn him)

I am not so well informed about the situation, but feel free to give him a warning.

I mean, I already warned him about not arguing content in vs threads. I dunno what he does in chat though

Okay. Feel free to give him another warning. If he ignores that as well, we might have to block him for a limited period of time.

I don't think that another warning is needed though. He hasn't really done anything after the last one, looking at the contributions, that's what I meant

@LordAizenSama

You treated it like a joke thread and said "Captain planet wins via quality". And then later you just agreed with another member who just copied and pasted the list of his powers & abilities. When AquaWaifu decided not to count your vote because it was clearly a joke comment, you said "You don't get to decide that, I do". What is that supposed to mean anyway?

@AquaWaifu

This isn't the first time. You have cursed in the past as J-man Requiem pointed out.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Maybe star vs Goku? Either way, I don't think ta should be banned, but don't do that, otherwise this happens my man.

Hmm oh right...that was my bad I remember now. It was an already done thread anyway.

Well swearing I don't mind, as long as it isnt directed at anyone.

Current year and all. But being a dick is uncalled for, ya can't do that.

While we are on the topic of cussing though, what's the stance on that here? Because I used to not cuss, then I saw staff members doing it and I assumed it was fine as long as it wasn't directed at anyone. That right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back