• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he/she did insult an administrator the first thing he/she did. You can give a block if you wish.

Is a 1 year block really necessary? I mean, I can see a block, but not that long. Also it wouldn't make sense to be warned then get blocked immediately after.

A 1 month block seems more reasonable, yes.

User:TheGreatPeridot2 Couldn't help but notice that this guy vandalized my userpage to remove opposed verses that he supports. As someone who has had experience with him in the past, I can say that he is a SU fanboy who hates SU hate and attacks anyone who hates SU. He has been banned on Death Battle Wiki for this behavior and sockpuppeting after the block. His original account is User:SU is awesome 104 and the socks are the linked account, User:TheGreatPeridot3, User:Cartoon Fan and Critic, and User:Weebkid64. Might as well block him to prevent vandalism and harassment.

They had also vandalized User:SuperKamiNappa's profile by removing SU from their neutral verses and putting it into the verses they like

And they have also removed people who were listed as "Opponents" on the verse page

I have found that User:Ryukomatoi1717 and User:Madokakaname17 both have behavior reminiscent of the older User:Burngirl12:

As for Ryukomatoi1717:

Compare this: https://gyazo.com/0596fad44b343f0002458fce9b0713dc to this: http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Screen_Shot_2017-05-22_at_2.47.10_PM.png

Compare this: https://gyazo.com/9e5369dcf962eb83994539c327589595 to this: http://deathbattlefanon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Screen_Shot_2017-05-22_at_2.47.16_PM.png

Madokakaname17 edited a Batman profile with grammar similar to Burngirl12. (Burngirl12 seems to have an obsesssion with Batman)

Given that Burngirl12 has went on at least half a dozen wikis to deliberately troll, should they be reported to the Wikia staff for a global block to be in order?

@Lina

Thanks, and sorry I didn't do so earlier. I was running out on errands and forgot.

@Frozone: Taken cared of cause i'm surprised nobody, even the staff, didn't bother to notice it happening. -_-

I suspect that the user would have continued to go to other pages here if we had continue to let them do it so i gave them a 3 month ban. I was actually gonna do 1 month but i felt too concern if the user comes back in that time only to continue back to doing the same thing...

Of course if anyone even thinks just 3 months is bad, that's fine by me if you do 1 but don't complain if the user DID came back and goes to doing the same thing. 3 months is about as high i'd put for an offense like this. Could have made it worse but this is about as reasonable i can put for it...

Wikia staff got to me about Burngirl12. The Madokakaname17 account has been globally blocked for ban evasion. When I asked about blocking the IP too, they said Burngirl12 changes their IP often and so it will not be very effective but they can look into it if there are more problems.

Thank you to Cross and NickMatt94.

Apprentice21 did not seem rude or aggressive at all during that thread in my opinion.

One thing odd is that he shares similar major interests in One Punch Man and the DC's Michael/Lucifer like the banned user Jonathan did. As well as joining 3 weeks after Jonathan was banned.

However this isn't close to sufficient proof of being a sock nor do I suggest any ban. Just something to keep in mind of if anything happens. Apprentice21 so far has been a pretty nice and reasonable user from my experience.

Yes. I have also not noticed him behaving badly.

I feel weird about him, he's even talking to himself on his profile lol.

I will keep an eye on him if there are any suspicious actions going on with this account.

Okay. I do not think that he seems harmful though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back