• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe the Fandom staff only delayed editing access then. Regrettable in terms of safety reasons against potential trolling, but there likely isn't much that we can do about it.

Anyway, is anybody interested in asking him to change his username?

It was nothing serious, so a polite warning should be enough.

I don't believe Beyond21 is a sock, he seemed genuinely new to the site when he was in chat, asking basic questions and such.

He does have very similar OPM interests and unique arguments as Apprentice21 and Johnathanlighter. But this isn't enough evidence for a block. And there are Darkanine's points. No need to block for now. Just maybe some slight cautiousness at most.

Agreed. However, it should be noted that Apprentice21 sent me at least 11 incoherent vulgar extensive insult messages after he was banned (check out his edits in the Marvel Answers wiki for an example, although he continued in the Marvel wiki after I blocked him, and was then banned again by the local staff), so he is not somebody that we want back here.

I doubt that Children From The Su should be the sockpuppet of Seraphic Jade aura, who was permanently blocked from this.

As a new user who appears after the blocked guy was blocked and his interests which only focus on Alien and Predetor make me suspect.

Edit: Oh, ninja'd...

I agree with Darkanine on the Beyond21 thing. He doesn't seem to be a sock at all, and seems to be a nice guy from what I'm seeing in threads / chat.

Antvasima said:
Agreed. However, it should be noted that Apprentice21 sent me at least 11 incoherent vulgar extensive insult messages after he was banned (check out his edits in the Marvel Answers wiki for an example, although he continued in the Marvel wiki after I blocked him, and was then banned again by the local staff), so he is not somebody that we want back here.
He also posted similar messages on his Community Central message wall, just like how Jonathanlighter posted those kinds of messages on his Community Central message wall. Which should be another piece of evidence that Apprentice21 is a sock of Jonathanlighter. Probably trivial but I'm just saying it to be taken note of.

someone please ban Fv5v7

he is a troll who constantly makes stomp matches.

for example, he made a low 2-C vs 3-A match. we told him in detail that a lower dimensional character absolutely cannot defeat a higher dimensional character, but he kept arguing. a staff member then closed the thread.

literally like 5 minutes later he makes another low 2-C vs 3-A match. he's clearly a troll.

link to stomp matches made by him:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

@Beyond Bro, chill

I will point out though that Fv has been warned for making multiple stomp matches in the past...

@Beyond21: I have banned him, for the following reasoning.

• Repeatedly making stomp matches, and disregarding warnings from staff members. Seems to disregard the tiering system here on the Wiki, which makes up the foundation of our wiki.
He won't be back for about three months. I would appreciate it if the rest of the staff members left this ban alone. Thank you.

@Gargoyle One, Beyond 21: Do not bring personal arguments here. This thread is for actual rule violations only.

If you want to argue, keep it on each other's walls, although do keep it clean however.

@Ant: Dark649 is completely right on this issue.

This guy has been making random changes without even making a content revision thread, and Dark649 has already warned him about this twice.

A ban here would be the best choice.

Still does not explain why he made those changes to that Wuya profile without an admin's permission, or a content revision thread.

If you think that MHS+ Reverse-Flash is accurate, make a content revision thread for explaining why, because the above user failed to do so.

I have blocked him for 2 weeks. It's the usual time for stuff like this.

Well, he has just modified small sentences. I do not tend to ban people for something like that.

It's because Flash has MHS+ feats, as one would see looking in his profile. Season 3 Flash is already MHS+ and Season 2 will become as well.

I suppose that a 2 week ban or something like that for repeatedly ignoring a staff member might be appropriate though.

Okay. Feel free to give him a firm warning then.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tatsumi_Oga?action=history

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tatsumi_Oga

This dude turned this page and who knows what else into a complete trash land. Not only does he not know how to edit pages, but he screwed it up once, Prom fixed it back, he screwed it up again, Prom fixed it back again, and now the page is complete garbage.

He even asked me on my profile if he could make these edits, and I said not yet.

As I'm typing this I'm reverting the page back to Prom's last edit.

Yeah, I told him not to put the changes on yet. I said he should make a revision thread for it, but he didn't do that and ended up just ignoring me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back