• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs. Rangiku Matsumoto

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in front of the 13th division. Squad members from both of their squads are present. Matsumoto is serious because she doesn't want to disappoint her kouhai. Pre Timeskip Rukia. Speed equalized if necessary. Who wins?

Well we know who best and worst girl is. That part is clear enough......

.... : ^ )

But right now leaning on Rukia due to Absolute Zero

Obviously Rukia is the best waifu ;)

I vote Rangiku though thanks to her experience and more versitile shikai ability

Im voting for Rukia.

I think their shikais are roughly on the same level but Rukia has shown better kido usage.

In a fight to the death: Rukia has better killing techniques (her fight with the Espada comes to my mind).

In a "sports" fight: probably Matsumoto has the edge due to her shikai's versatility.

I'd have to say Rangiku thanks to being a Soul Reaper seemingly much longer than Rukia. Rukia has better PTS feats but Rangiku imo is more observat and has the advantage with Haineko's sheer overwhelming ash attacks and less needed wait and needed steps vs Rukia's dances, especially since shes serious

Back