• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Orihime Inoue (Grace)

Rukia Kuchiki vs Orihime Inoue
Both are High 6-B (at their strongest, end of series)
Bloodlusted, but otherwise in character
Fight to the death
Starting distance: 100 meters

Rukia: 7
Orihime:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm not sure if rukia's shikai or Bankai will be able to break through orihime's shield. Orihime 's reaction and attack speed will be faster than rukia .

I'm not sure if rukia's shikai or Bankai will be able to break through orihime's shield. Orihime 's reaction and attack speed will be faster than rukia .

Rukia's Bankai wouldn't break "through" the shield, it would lower the temperature. And Orihime is not durable enough to handle extremely low temperatures.

Hmmmm....
Orihime could potentially get one free first strike thanks to her Bracelet that makes her Invisible and Cannot Be sensed by Soul Reapers

Assuming that's the case and Rukia can't see nor sense her, when the fight starts Rukia (from her perspective) is gonna be all alone in the middle of a plain field wondering how and why in the world is she out in the middle of nowhere

Orihime can then sneak up on her with Matter Hax and GG

Ohh wait just realized the bloodlusting

Hmmm....
How would a Bloodlust Rukia act against an opponent she doesn't even know is there from the start? (Again this is if the Bracelet really does make Orihime invisible and cannot be sensed by soul reapers)

Does she... Just start throwing out Ice attacks across a 100m radius for reasons not even she herself can comprehend?

Rukia passively stomps her High 6-B key is when she's in Bankai which passively exerts Absolute Zero level temperatures, something that Orihime has no way of resisting and getting away from.

It's a stomp in Rukia's favor.

Rukia passively stomps her High 6-B key is when she's in Bankai which passively exerts Absolute Zero level temperatures, something that Orihime has no way of resisting and getting away from.

It's a stomp in Rukia's favor.
The OP never mentions she starts in Bankai (though if she did she stomps)
And would Rukia resort to Bankai when she is essentially in the middle of a plain field and can't see nor sense her opponent the moment the fight starts (basically the moment the fight starts Orihime is automatically undetectable and I don't think Rukia would go Bankai when from her perspective she's fighting no one)

The OP never mentions she starts in Bankai (though if she did she stomps)
And would Rukia resort to Bankai when she is essentially in the middle of a plain field and can't see nor sense her opponent the moment the fight starts (basically the moment the fight starts Orihime is automatically undetectable and I don't think Rukia would go Bankai when from her perspective she's fighting no one)
Dude she has that tier because she defeated As Nodt, guess what form she used to defeat As Nodt? Bankai, it's an inherently ability she has active in the tier.

So no she doesn't have to go into Bankai since in her High 6-B tier she's already in it.

Dude she has that tier because she defeated As Nodt, guess what form she used to defeat As Nodt? Bankai, it's an inherently ability she has active in the tier.

So no she doesn't have to go into Bankai since in her High 6-B tier she's already in it.
Thank You for Reaffirming the Passive Stomp

Goku solos

Do They really need to be bloodlusted?

Bloodlusted, but in character. So, they will not necessarily be extremely aggresive, just having no problems with killing their opponent.

Also, if I am counting right, there are 4 people who believe Rukia would win, not counting my vote (4-0-0).

Bloodlusted, but in character. So, they will not necessarily be extremely aggresive, just having no problems with killing their opponent.

Also, if I am counting right, there are 4 people who believe Rukia would win, not counting my vote (4-0-0).
The fact Rukia is already in Bankai when the match starts is the reason she wins
She passively absolute zeros the entire Area
She doesn't have to be willing to kill or not for that to happen

The fact Rukia is already in Bankai when the match starts is the reason she wins
She passively absolute zeros the entire Area
She doesn't have to be willing to kill or not for that to happen

I consider Bankai a technique more than a form, so from my point of view she doesn't start with it active. But it depends on how you interpret it.

Also, I don't think the bracelet you previously mentioned is a part of the standard equipment of Orihime, so I think it's fair to say she doesn't have it here.

I consider Bankai a technique more than a form, so from my point of view she doesn't start with it active. But it depends on how you interpret it.
You gotta specify that in the OP. Because you didnt but you did specify STRONGEST FORM she's already in Bankai and AZ AoE is passive in that state. And Also Bankai's can double as Psuedo-Transformations as well. I can name too many bankais that can prove this
Also, I don't think the bracelet you previously mentioned is a part of the standard equipment of Orihime, so I think it's fair to say she doesn't have it here.
Congratulations
This went from Passive Stomp to Outright Stomp

You gotta specify that in the OP. Because you didnt but you did specify STRONGEST FORM she's already in Bankai and AZ AoE is passive in that state. And Also Bankai's can double as Psuedo-Transformations as well. I can name too many bankais that can prove this

Congratulations
This went from Passive Stomp to Outright Stomp

I guess you have a point. But I won't be changing the rules. It says the strongest version, so if that is Rukia in Bankai, then she is in Bankai.

As for the bracelet, I didn't change anything. Even the profile says her standard equipment is her hairpins, not the bracelet.

I guess you have a point. But I won't be changing the rules. It says the strongest version, so if that is Rukia in Bankai, then she is in Bankai.
I hope you know this match cant be added then
The Wiki doesn't allow for the addition of stomp matches and that's exactly what's happening here as Orihime literally cant do anything that will prevent her from getting flash frozen which happens as soon as the match starts

I hope you know this match cant be added then
The Wiki doesn't allow for the addition of stomp matches and that's exactly what's happening here as Orihime literally cant do anything that will prevent her from getting flash frozen which happens as soon as the match starts

So, if I clarify that the strongest does not extend to Bankai, meaning she starts in base, it can be added?

So, if I clarify that the strongest does not extend to Bankai, meaning she starts in base, it can be added?
It can be added so long as Orihime has a valid win condition and can reach it

Making Rukia start in base would only make the match slightly less of a stomp as Bloodlust ON means she'll go for Bankai right away and Orihime still has no valid counters to that

The only way to give Orihime a fair chance is to restrict Rukia's Bankai or allow her start in base and give her access to Bankai but turn off Rukia's Bloodlust so she wont resort to it right away

At least that way Orihime now has opportunities and if Rukia still ends up winning then it's a Decisive Victory

If Rukia starts on her Bankai then I see a big problem for Orihime. If it wasn't for that, Orihime could take it more easily.

I don't think it's necessary to curb bloodlust, Orihime with bloodlust might as well stop Rukia before she activates her Bankai, after all Rukia needs to say "Bankai" while Orihime no longer needs to call her skill name. Another one that Orihime could just put Rukia inside her barrier

With this it's seven people who expressed their opinion that Rukia would win. But since the issue was raised that this may be a stomp match, and therefore not be able to be added to a profile, who would be the best person to contact to ask about this? I am a relatively new member, so I am not sure.

perhaps read through the 12 or so comments about the match before the debate
I meant reaction „Speed“ forgot to mention that. Did you know that As Nodt has resisted Absolute Zero and that’s on his profile. So why wouldn’t Orihime be able to resist it? She has way higher durability than As Nodt?

I meant reaction „Speed“ forgot to mention that. Did you know that As Nodt has resisted Absolute Zero and that’s on his profile. So why wouldn’t Orihime be able to resist it? She has way higher durability than As Nodt?
Because As Nodt is not Rukia, absolute 0 stops atoms movements, it's not about Dura, it doesnt matter if ur dura is higher

Back