• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rukia Kuchiki vs Orihime Inoue (Grace)

Orihime stomps.
They are about same speed, well maybe Orihime is a litttle bit faster since she blocked Yhwach attack (which I doubt that Rukia could)
Her shield can/could block most of Rukia's attack.
And the self heal would unfreeze her as they can act on their own will.
Also her new combo the shield and reflect could deflect most of frontal attacks.

Well Orihime has way better defence stance than Rukia. Sure Rukia might be better at attacking, but one slip up and she loses.

So it's 51/49 Orihime Rukia all thanks for her better defense.

Orihime stomps.
They are about same speed, well maybe Orihime is a litttle bit faster since she blocked Yhwach attack (which I doubt that Rukia could)
Also her new combo the shield and reflect could deflect most of frontal attacks.
Orihime would be dead from Absolute 0, people underestimate how dangerous it can be

Orihime stomps.

Well Orihime has way better defence stance than Rukia. Sure Rukia might be better at attacking, but one slip up and she loses.

Jesus Christ

Orihime stomps.
Absolutely Not
Okay
So how does Orihime block AoE AZ Temperatures?
Shield it out?
It can't block Temperature
Yeah she kind of need to ALIVE as I am sure her powers cant act when she's dead and AZ kills instantly even against beings like As Nodt who could resist some degree of AZ temperaures
Okay so her shield could pop up before she get's frozen instantly?
Are you kidding me right now?
How you came up with those odds are either pure genius or mediocrity

Absolutely Not

Okay
So how does Orihime block AoE AZ Temperatures?
Shield it out?

It can't block Temperature

Yeah she kind of need to ALIVE as I am sure her powers cant act when she's dead and AZ kills instantly even against beings like As Nodt who could resist some degree of AZ temperaures

Okay so her shield could pop up before she get's frozen instantly?

Are you kidding me right now?

How you came up with those odds are either pure genius or mediocrity
Also, her Shikai can bring the temperature to AZ as well. So it's possible that the bankai is colder.

Did you lot forgot that Orihime's heal also works like a tiny time machine that reverts something back it's original state. so from frozen to unfrozen.
Also reishi vs reishi. Reishi that freezes would just hit against her reishi shield.

well she could always set up her shield and focus on attacking and dodging.
Ohhhhh
Ummmmm
Uhhhhhhhhhh

Would that be before the fight even starts when she is not even there or after the fight starts when she's frozen by Discount Elsa's AZ?

The moment the fight starts Orihime is already covered in AZ
She (orihime) cant move faster than what is essentially a passive

Back