• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose plays Minecraft Hunger Games (Ruby vs Steve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackythejack

They/Them
Yup, that's the scenario I'm going for. Ruby Rose joins a Minecraft hunger games server and gets sucked into the game. Now she's encountered Steve , who's in his 8-C form, just so you know. They lock eyes, and they immediately begin to fight. Speed is equalized.

Ruby by anonamos (8)
Realistic Steve
Steve: 0

Ruby probably.

3x stronger, range advantage, and aura likely blocks most of Steve's potions.

Plus Ruby can freeze Steve in a block of ice with one of her dust clips so type 9 is moot.

And speed.

I don't remember her ice dust attacks freezing to that etent, and it isn't in character. But steve still loses.

He might self bfr with ressurection and he would become 9-A again

Really. What Ruby's scythe made of material? Iron pfft lol

>Just you know Steve's Iron Sword no enchant could cut through Iron Blocks (Iron Golems). Diamond Sword was even more sharper. With max enchantment of sweeping edge increased sword's more "piercing" + enchantment of sharpness made a sword's even more "sharper". But hey if Ruby's scythe couldn't withstand Steve's 7-C sword she's screwed. Stregnth potions added to offenses tho.

>Steve could mid-air shooting Ruby using Elytra (Elytra is repairable easy and Fireworks is easily mass produced). Slow Falling added.

>Steve's potion of the Turtle Master I/II (I is 60% and II is 80%) almost nullify Ruby's strongest attack. This potion is useful while flying making Ruby mid-air counterattack useless.

>Steve can use Ocean to his advantage. Enchanted Trident. More Thunders. Steve are at best that means Raining is the best state of battle. He could throw multiple tridents because gamemechanics aren't allowed LOL.

>Debuffs potions greatly effective against Ruby (Instant Damage, Lingering Poisons, Wither) whilst Steve's at Buff states (Notch Apple, etc...)

>Steve has high pain tolerance. Lingering Poisons can be advantage on the battle field.

>If Steve's fatally wounded he could use few Splash Instant Healing Potion.

>with Notch Apple > with regen potions > Steve's natural regen > Ruby's regen

>Totem of Undyings (3 items average but this guy could loot them in vanilla so Steve can do what Player do in vanilla )

Voting for Steve. Ruby RWBY and Kirito SAO aren't Steve's level.

Mid-Game Steve? I've played Minecraft since 1.5.2 up to the Aquatic Update, and mid-game is nowhere enough to defeat Ruby.

Mid-Game would be iron-diamond (maybe enchanted) items, possibly a couple totems, a shield, a bow, a couple potions, a bucket of water, some TNT, enderpearls, and food, as far as I know.

Even if Ruby did kill Steve, Steve respawns, gets all his items again, and tries to fight again in an endless loop. Either Ruby or inconclusive.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't remember her ice dust attacks freezing to that etent, and it isn't in character. But steve still loses.
He might self bfr with ressurection and he would become 9-A again
Yes, her ice dust freezes the opponent in a block of ice

I'm gonna vote for Ruby via range, freezing, aura, and slight AP advantage.

Also, the vote for Steve is using his end game stats and equipment, so I'm pretty sure it's invalid.

what ═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çF═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çU═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çC═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çK═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç ═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çS═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çH═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çI═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═çT═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç╠Â═ç╠ñ═ç╠À═ç╠ñ═ç
Fuckthisshitimout

The OP is 8-C

I vote for Ruby via 8-C forms

I did vote for Steve if via High 8-C vs 7-C forms lol

Being frozen would definitely kill you, and as such proc the type 9.

Wokistan said:
Being frozen would definitely kill you, and as such proc the type 9.
Steve could withstand it (as he withstood Nether Heat and Stray Skeleton)

Anyway guys you wouldn't restrict type 9 or what?

Immortality (Type 9. Death is but an inconvenience to them and they can reppear as long as their true selves exist)

Choking is an issue, and being frozen is not the same type of attack as heat anyways. No more restricting powers allowed.

Also she can wizen up and freeze him in a way that he lives, but is incapped.

Wiki shorthand for a few of them. Incapped is incapacitated, wizen is to get smart, basically in that context she figures out to do what I suggested, choking is what happens when you can't breathe, and procs means that somethihg causes another effect to trigger.

What's your native language? If Spanish, I know some.

Not sure. Waiting for more input.

Ruby's ice is on the level that characters stronger than Steeve consistenly cant break it on their own without intense heat or outside assistance

Maybe Steve should build 1000 Snow Golems. to annoyed her to no end and spam summoning iron golems. Steve would throw Slow Falling at Ruby and Jump on the cliff so Steve annoyed Ruby in Mid-Air. Maybe Steve and Ruby could be friends and date then married (Steve x Ruby confirmed). ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

>Steve could withstand Underwater pressure of Trench.

Weeeeeeeeekly aaaaaaaaaddd

After a possible grace period because idk wtf David is voting for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back