• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Complete and Absolute Chaos II (High-Hax Allowed)

You already know the malevolent extent of my machinations

Character: Beerus (Dragon Ball Genesis)

Powers: Whis (Dragon Ball Genesis) 's resistances

True God Ki

This ability gives Raifudo the ability to utilize the power of a true god, which means his resistances cannot be negated due to the godly status of his Ki, and his resistances extend to his Ki. Not only that but his Ki in and of itself acts as a sustitute for the soul, which means he can easily use any minimal particle from Ki to come back from anything. Even if it has since flown away, as long as it exists somewhere, Raifudo can simply come back from it. Not to mention even if Raifudo himself gets erased or his actual soul gets erased, he can still fully come back from a particle of Ki. His godly ki also allows him to tap onto the power of a Super Saiyan Blue, due to mixing the Super Saiyan Power and the godly ki, giving him a major boost all around, that which bests the Kaioken x100 by well, millions of times. His abilities now also receive a boost from this God Ki, making his Timestop longer and his Law Manip being unable to be undone.

Character: Nanashi

Power 1: Edgar's nature as a non-existent wave function has evolved to the point where he can manipulate both existent and non-existent mathematical concepts. He can see and interpret the world as a series of mathematical expressions, gleaning information from any source. He can even, when he decides to allow it, manipulate his own equation, allowing him and his avatars to achieve a sort of adaptation of himself, his abilities, and his fundamental nature, altering his equation to account for any and all variables afflicting him.

Power 2: Awakened Caine's resistances.

... actually, you know what, I think I'd like to make some adjustments to my sets, come to think of it

Upon considering the fact my vision is clear, my goal is noble, and I have no regrets, here are my two future sets:

Set 2:

Character: Thunder McQueen (This is actually a deceptively powerful pick. Even beyond memes, when I use my suicide attack, it will not only have the target take the damage from the attack itself, but also whatever damage Suicide Regent himself receives.)

Powers: High Godly from Demons of SMT, Observation

Set 3

Character: Tommy from EWTRTW 3 (He doesn't have a page yet, but purely to further the goals of the Suicide Regent, I will attend to such a thing myself)

Powers: Lavos' type 3 Acausality, Sting

Well, first, you should check the very first page for the basic stat everyone have, and secondly, everyone here basically all pick tier 1 lol
I mean, I saw the first page, so I don't really know why people would pick tier 1 stuff if it would be downgraded to 4-D

They want their powers to be P&A's instead of just a few powers based around a theme.

Well, I personally think its too little, but if you want it go for it.

Well, ***** I guess. I don't really know anything, so another suggestion would be neat,

Also, how Alovenus' Causality manip works?

You always attack first and your attacks can't be negated or resisted.

Oh shit, I actually just realized that i didn't even made a sheet I just posted powers, quite dumb on my part, sorry

Charecter: Dante(Composite)

Powers: the Heart of the Universe

Powers: All-Attack: Contains Around 8,394,681,936 layers of Almighty attacks that nullify the defenses of its opponents and layers of causing death so much that even a strong draft created by the user would be capable of killing someone in addition to nullifying any type of power passive Of recovery, absorption, invulnerability and the like, being able to kill demons and Gods denying their connection with any Type of regeneration, immortality, abstract physiology (Type 1 of concept 2) or Non-existent (Type 2 or 3) and invulnerability, the worst thing is that even the clones/Avatars when they are damaged and survive or they will not have that damage engraved on the true being, so if a clone or avatar dies the true being will also die.

These abilities cannot be understood by those with high levels of Information Analysis/Cosmic Awareness/Clairvoyance/Precognition, or copied due to understanding the Platonic concept of Supreme Attack

@Psycho

Yes

@Drite

He's okay, but whether he fits gun or not I don't know.

@Oliver

Just because I didn't mention your first power doesn't mean I accepted it, no to HoTU.

Aleph has Gideon bullet though, and unlike Flynn is mostly reliant on conventional weapons due to being unable to use magic himself

Beelzemon works nicely, and the Gideon Bullet DMUA mentions works as a nice power.

Back