• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Complete and Absolute Chaos II (High-Hax Allowed)

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
Long story short, this RP is designed to allow Players to get any power they want and do pretty much anything you want with it. It will primarily be a Sandbox where Players can go and do what they want, but there will be enemy NPCs and a basic storyline for people who want that. Powers of nearly any level of Hax can be received from VSBattles, FCOC, or can be entirely custom made; said powers will all be upgraded or downgraded to be equalised to the same Dimensional level. Currently, players receive two Character from a VSBattles or FCOC Profile and four Powers of their choice upon joining.

Player Characters have Resistance to any power that would take control away from the Player; such as Mind Control, Body Puppetry, Empathic Manipulation, or even powers such as Plot Manipulation or Causality Manipulation. Immortality and Regeneration Negation Resistance is restricted.

Character Sheet
Name:
Physical description: (Text or Image-Based)
Powers:

First Set Stats
Powers: One Character + Two Powers
AP, Durability, Striking Strength: Town Level
Range: Kilometers
Lifting Strength: Class M
Speed: At least Relativistic
Dimension Equalization: 4D (Stat amps increase stats by their amount times Low 2-C; such as x2 amps being baseline 2-C)

Second Set Stats
Powers: One Character + Two Powers
AP, Durability, Striking Strength: Island Level
Range: Hundreds of Kilometers
Lifting Strength: Class T
Speed: At least Speed of Light
Dimension Equalization: 4D (Stat amps increase stats by their amount times Low 2-C; such as x2 amps being baseline 2-C)

To join the RP post your accepted Characters here.

RP Thread

Last edited:
Name: Suicide Regent

Physical description: A man about to straight up forking die, but in pretend to further his goals

Powers: Kid Buu, passive, universe wide clairvoyance on the most desirable explosion locations in existence, Kamikaze from SMT Nocturne, specifically from Chimera, it's most powerful natural user

I'm not sure if I even want to play with this build, but I'll leave it up there for someone more chaotic than me to steal if I don't run with it. Here's the idea: Buu's instant transmission and extremely good Regeneration will allow you to teleport anywhere and survive exploding on someone. Explode on who you want to explode on. Political leaders you don't like? Kaboom. Is some player being a fork and trying to escape consiquences by running from a fight? Teleport in and explode. You just want to blow up malasya because it allows you to reference your favorite cartoon? Detonate, son.

Last edited:
Character Sheet
Name: Raifudo
Physical description: A 8'3 blue buff humanoid figure with green horns on his head, slightly light red eyes and dark blue blades sticking out of his arms.
Powers:
Raifudo

Candidate's Inpatience: A technique on where Raifudo would concentrate, then release his Ki in a powerful wave, stopping time all across reality for 8 seconds. However, this can even be concentrated on a simple blast of Ki to freeze a single target in time entirely.

Candidate Reality: This power allows Raifudo to somewhat edit his 'reality' at his will, being able to create structures, people and physics plus laws. He can also manipulate and destroy them however he pleases. However he cannot manipulate reality as a whole.

Last edited:
said powers will all be upgraded or downgraded to be equalised to the same Dimensional level.

No.

Ok

Name: Edward
Physical description:Here
Charecter:Scp-682 second key

Indestructible Baseball Bat: a Bat that was forged with the strongest and most versatile materials of each existing Universes, thanks to its ability to absorb and deflect kinetic energy, this metal completely absorbs the vibrations that are around it, the absorbed energy from the outside is stored in the spaces between the molecules that make up the mineral, reinforcing its hardness also nullifies the elemental attack of magical nature and harm all type of Non-Corporeal beings

vibrations control: all existence vibrates at one frequency but edward can manipulate the frequency in which he and his environment vibrate, this allows it to become intagible by vibrating at another frequency, this also allows you to reduce the vibration to zero which makes it invisible to everyone, it can also increase the vibrations of the Sound causing Sound Explosions leaving you deaf for life, or creating Thunderclap, earthquakes (in the purest Whitebeard style), can even reflect Attacks or cancel them with an Explosion

it also allows you to feel the factory of reality vibrating at a frequency and teleport through a change in frequency, or absorb vibrations from his bat or any other object to increase him powers

something to note is that all his brothers vibrate in a similar way and edward can see through their memories (basically all my OCs know what other OCs do)

Name: Sombra M Escuro The Second

Physical Appearance:
latest

Powers: S, Meth's nature and Power of Dominance

@Crimson

Image is broke, Time Traveling will work as well as it does in Anima, other then that it's fine.

actually 2 since both Sin and Mana are Quintessence

also, Zeph asked for a guy's magic and Gnosis, so it's fine :V

@Lou

Yes, I guess.

@Overlord

No to DnD Composite+∞, yes to your powers I guess

Upon considering the fact my vision is clear, my goal is noble, and I have no regrets, here are my two future sets:

Set 2:

Character: Thunder McQueen (This is actually a deceptively powerful pick. Even beyond memes, when I use my suicide attack, it will not only have the target take the damage from the attack itself, but also whatever damage Suicide Regent himself receives.)

Powers: High Godly from Demons of SMT, Observation

Set 3

Character: Tommy from EWTRTW 3 (He doesn't have a page yet, but purely to further the goals of the Suicide Regent, I will attend to such a thing myself)

Powers: Lavos' type 3 Acausality, Sting

Last edited:
SeGM5Ds.png

Name: Lhiin, the Wandering Merchant
Physical description: See image
Powers:
  • Character: The Arisen
  • Power 1
    • The Tradesman - Lhiin's hallmark as a merchant is his ability to procure any item for sale, ranging from the mundane (toys, clothes, alcohol) to the rare (hard-to-find vintages, endangered species, books out of print) to the downright bizarre. Where this power truly shines, however, is in its ability to create supernatural commodities specifically fitting each buyer. From flying brooms and enchanted clothes to powerful spellbooks and strange, unconventional weapons, Lhiin can sell you anything that you can think of, and plenty of other things that you can't.*
  • Power 2
    • The Shopkeeper's Agreement - This power manifests whenever Lhiin successfully makes a sale. Whosoever makes a purchase from Lhiin will unwittingly enter an agreement with him, entailing the following:
      • The purchasing party may no longer attack or harm Lhiin in any way, nor may they target him with any supernatural powers.
      • The purchasing party may not sell, trade or give away the purchased item at any point.
      • The purchased item may not be used as a purposeful inconvenience to Lhiin in any way, shape or form.
      • At any time after the purchase is made, Lhiin may appear at the purchasing party's location.
      • In the event that Lhiin is killed, the purchasing party's life force (alongside others, depending on the extent of his death) may be used to power his resurrection.
    • Reality itself will act to enforce these terms and conditions if they are not followed, "correcting" itself to adjust for any infractions. These corrections include, but are not limited to:
      • Attacks and powers failing to target Lhiin and deflecting onto someone or something else instead. (If Term #1 is broken)
      • The purchased item trading places with any money or new possessions gained by selling or trading the item. (If Term #2 is broken)
      • Consequences of the item's usage being immediately reversed. (If Term #3 is broken)
      • The universe shifting to prevent Lhiin from being removed from where he currently stands. (If Term #1 or Term #4 are broken)
      • A purchasing party's relative or family member forfeiting their life force in the purchaser's place. (Should the purchaser commit suicide to avoid fulfilling Term #5)
    • Upon violating the terms of the Agreement up to the number of times designated by Lhiin upon purchase*, all powers, protections, resistances and immunities granted by Lhiin will be revoked and the offending purchaser will be erased from reality. By reality.
*For a (non-exhaustive) list of some of the items Lhiin can produce, as well as classifications of these items and the number of allotted infractions designated to each, click here.

Last edited:
Back