• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Complete and Absolute Chaos II (High-Hax Allowed)

It's ok man, Maxwell is a very diverse playset. He can be used for offence, defense, support, buffing, nerfing, and all sorts of stuff. He can put "dead" on a bomb and it will cease to function. He can summon the Anti-Monitor (in scribblenauts he is 2-A) in one game. And anyway, this is a broken, super haxed gameset. You can be annoying.

I mean I was referring to before that because I am certain I won't have the tools to create anything useful without help do to we starting on earth and earth doesn't have the tools required to make any cool stuff with the knowledge I start with, everyone will ignore the stealth mastery, I am to small to pilot so no power mimicry not that it would likely work, and the scan which everyone with powers is immune to which is fair but so will all their projects.

If you play the games, you can add a attribute to any item you want. You are a pilot, and should be able to have a plane. Better yet, why not a Jet Plane. And for safety, add "wings" to jet plane and get a jet plane with wings. The book makes something out of nothing, if you want something, you have it infused so time just stops, and you think of what you want added, it gets added, and then time unstops.

... you know I legit forgot that's something he did

Probably because it's one of many many many many abilities up his sleeve

I remember thinking up something similar to that but it was based off sealing, basically it reduced someone's dimensionality to 0 and sealed them away, in the original think up it worked on 1-As iirc.

But this was awhile ago.

Also John Taylor is legit insane.

Anyway, dimensional manipulation is banned, except in the case of my current character. (tho I want him changed to Key 2 Faust with no RoS or Smurfing)

... you know I legit forgot that's something he did

Probably because it's one of many many many many abilities up his sleeve
This is fair, since I'd probably forget about most of his abilities too if I didn't have all of the quotes for them saved for reference.
Also John Taylor is legit insane.
You don't know the half of it.

Honestly I really dont, I know little about his verse and dont see his battles alot lol.

Seems cool tho.

This is fair, since I'd probably forget about most of his abilities too if I didn't have all of the quotes for them saved for reference.
You don't know the half of it.
You ain't seen nothing yet, I got 3 ******** OP new powers in kicks and oh boi, it's gonna be a shitshow. One is named Endless 10 for reference.

I just discovered scp-682 doesn't have a resistance to information analysis or information manipulation however they have a way to recover from it that would not result in me losing the power I would get from doing that. So I know what I am doing after the first boss enforce team up.

Back