• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Registration • Complete and Absolute Chaos II (High-Hax Allowed)

You want chaos? I'll show you Chaos.
Name: Dr. Edgar Ulysses Hawthorne

Physical description:
__original_drawn_by_shigeno_shuo__sample-e97e84033efaca472e0d9d6bbbc017de.jpg
(When closer to non-existence)
__dan_blackmore_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_sayshownen__aeceba9838c576391fb48ed0ef719a37.jpg
(When closer to existence)

Character: Beiloune

Power 1: Quantum Reverie
  • One day, a fateful accident at Edgar's quantum research laboratory caused his very being to become shattered into strings. Over an unfathomable amount of time, the strings coalesced and annihilated each other giving birth to the being seen before you. He lacks a true form. What he would call a "form" is merely a wave function occupying all the possibilities between existence and nonexistence. He interacts with the normal world by creating quantum perturbations in reality in the shape of how he remembers himself governed by the chance of him being to actually exist. He can freely manipulate quantum phenomena to achieve mind-bending results. His favorite application is warping probability to cause random, nigh-impossible, and flat out ridiculous events to occur for no reason other than a good laugh.

Power 2: Calabi-Yau Cascade
  • The ultimate application of all of the good Doctor's knowledge and experience with the quantum world. This allows Edgar to create alternate versions of himself ranging from infinitesimally different to barely recognizable as the same person. As the rate of creation approaches infinity, reality around him becomes warped and if he allows too many of them to inhabit the same space, it creates a phenomena he terms a "Calabi-Yau Cascade." This phenomena fundamentally breaks and annihilates all aspects of reality ranging from its laws to its concepts beyond repair within his range just as he was shattered annihilated once before.

@Overlord

Fine.

@Psycho

Looks good.

@Roun

I guess that's probably fine.

Smell interesting

Name: Theodore
Physical Appearance: A young man in white T and blue jean.
Powers:
Luck Manipulation: Capable of manipulating anything so that it go into his favor, and is absolutely lucky his whole life. Because of that however, he tend to be a thrillseeker, and have a day job as a daredevil and stuntman, regularly manipulating his surrounding so that the most dangerous thing just keep getting throw at him.
Absolute Athleticism: He have a body that is capable of dealing with any situation that throw in his way no matter how extreme, and is able to perform the most inhuman stunt ever perform, and escape unscathe. (https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Athleticism)

Currently, players receive one Character from a VSBattles or FCOC Profile and two Powers of their choice upon joining.

You're meant to choose a character from VSBattles or FCOC to get their Powers along with the two other Powers you chose.

Name: Theodore
Physical Appearance: A young man in white T and blue jean.
Powers:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Xeno_a
Absolute Athleticism: He have a body that is capable of dealing with any situation that throw in his way no matter how extreme, and is able to perform the most inhuman stunt ever perform, and escape unscathe.
Omnicompetence: Through his experience of constantly performing fate-defying stunt, he gain the ability to swiftly deal with any problem throw his way (whether unexpectedly or self-made), using any mean possible. This allow him to be one of the most famous stuntman and daredevil in the world.

Last edited:
Can my Bat (my main weapon, not my character) have resistance to all the hax that exist? that to prevent someone with Dura Neg one shot me bat.

I also think you should see an amplification limit, unless you want someone to jump to 2-B or have MFTL+/infinite speed

• Name: Asem Khen
  • Physical description: A pale, near-skeletal man, clad in layered robes of an odd material and covered in strange, symbolic patterns. What little hair remains is black, and his eyes are a pure milky white, as though it's nothing but cataracts.
  • Powers:

@H13

Should be fine if Mujin's Power Mimcry from Satan is restricted.

Sword Logic cannot best my power to explode and not die

Well, we all want that good, juicy OPness. At least I used The Darknesses, instead of Oryx's, tho both have the same level, if not The Darkness having even more potent.

the fact you would respond to my prequel meme with something from the sequels shows how truly powerless you are before me

the fact you would respond to my prequel meme with something from the sequels shows how truly powerless you are before me
The fact you don't bow down before our god emperor, corporate overlords show how poor you will be in the coming Great Capitalist Revolution.

You'll find the suicide regent to have an abundance of wealth in due time

Back