• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Round 2 of the 9-C Tournament! SCP-372 vs Pink Bloon

The Bloon should have a hilarious win. 372 would avoid the pink bloon pretty easily for an indefinite amount of time, in fact, potentially forever. But the moment it tries to attack and multiplies the bloon, the SCP would receive the kinectic energy of the bloon and would be further forced to attack and once again be rammed.

I mean if it just floats kinda aimlessly, Grasshopper could just use it’s stealth and cut it to bits.

it has a mind, itll just try to ram into the ugly Grasshopper id expect to see in Starship Troopers

Problem is moreso that Bloon attacks via ramming, and SCP attacks via melee, meaning when it attacks it’d relieve the full brunt of the force ig.

Bladed attacks even out the AP difference and the fact that 372's main strategy in combat is staying out of the opponent's perception at all times calls ito question whether or not th ebloon would evn register its presence before getting slashed

Bladed attacks even out the AP difference and the fact that 372's main strategy in combat is staying out of the opponent's perception at all times calls ito question whether or not th ebloon would evn register its presence before getting slashed
i mean, what is a bloon's perception view? probably 360 degrees is my guess

Yeah that kinda gives 372 free reign to dance around the bloon's attacks and slash it to ribbons with its longer reach

Not really, my opinion remains unchanged. The attacks may be bladed, but are still physical and they still receive plenty of the bloon's energy. The bloon being blind is almost irrelevant in that, by granting free reign for the SCP to move, it only guarantees that they strike the bloon sooner, which ends the match sooner. The bloon will initially pop with the strike, I have no doubt of that, but the pink bloon isn't defeated when popped. The thing is, when it does, it becomes a weaker, but still strong bloon, and so on, kind of like the deal with russian dolls. The SCP would need to hit it several times to kill the bloon, and every time it hits, the bloon transfers the ramming energy to it.

Also, as a sidenote, Brixius really isn't Street level. The characters can consistently survive Wall-level strikes even by the beginning of the game, and Sonny 2 introduces a character that has an armor as tough as tank armor, and he is the boss immediately after a battle against a very weakened Brixius.

372's body being unnaturally flexible kinda helps counter the blunt force actually

Also it wouldnt be taking much of the blunt force if its attacking the bloon while its moving away

Also, as a sidenote, Brixius really isn't Street level. The characters can consistently survive Wall-level strikes even by the beginning of the game, and Sonny 2 introduces a character that has an armor as tough as tank armor, and he is the boss immediately after a battle against a very weakened Brixius.
you mean Clemons Bugiel? nothing says anything about 9-B, nobody has wall-level feats, and the most we have is a train crash in sonny 2 and the reboot has its own feats. hell, Sonny was stunned by getting hit by a motorcycle to the face, something other 9-C characters get stunned or injured by, we have consistent 9-C feats for sonny and by extension, Baron Brixius, who scales above sonny and CO. believe me, fork over the statements and feats and i would be happy to upgrade Sonny and Brixius to 9-B(i like upgrading people), no questions asked. but as it stands, not enough evidence.

seriously though, this is the second time 9-B has come up for Sonny as a verse in this tournament, im going to need my post above copy/pasted at this point.

But the bloon has senses by which it, somehow, can orient itself towards their goals. We don't know how they do it, of course, but it is logical to assume they keep going towards the enemy. Being flexible helps, but I don't see how it is enough.

And Reaper, I'll leave the discussion for another thread, but I can guarantee that Sonny characters are Wall level. In Sonny 1, Sonny and Veradux fight stone golems. Captain Hunt uses the Dreadnought's Panzer, leg armor that is described as tough as a tank, and he is a Sonny 2 boss, fought at the end of Oberusel Village. Apparently, although it may just be a name, there is diamond gear that can be used as armor in Sonny 2. They also consistently fight large animals, robotic enemies, armored enemies with futuristic capabilities. And their speed is higher, many attacks are electrical currents and bullets from actual firearms.

Because its flexibility allows it to absorb the kinetic energy of its mass moving at sub-relativistic speeds so that it doesnt splatter itself when it darts around

And like I said 372 would be constantly moving away from the Bloon, it wouldnt be taking the full energy of the bloon's ram by cutting it

The act of cutting would transfer a significant amount of energy still. They are still going to meet the charging head-on, even if only a portion of it. With the AP difference, it is like a mace hitting a sword head-on, with the difference that the mace would actually get damaged from it. Doesn't changes that the sword, if even mostly the edge, gets veeery damaged and notched.

If they're flexible enough to tank sub-relativistic ramming, with the size they have, then... I mean, I agree that would probably allow it to disperse all of the energy, but at that point, I'd question if it was fair to include the SCP. If it is flexible enough to tank sub-relativistic movement and we allow that to scale for its actual damage-dispersion movement, for most purposes, its durability is way above the paygrade of haxless 9-C.

And Reaper, I'll leave the discussion for another thread, but I can guarantee that Sonny characters are Wall level. In Sonny 1, Sonny and Veradux fight stone golems. Captain Hunt uses the Dreadnought's Panzer, leg armor that is described as tough as a tank, and he is a Sonny 2 boss, fought at the end of Oberusel Village. Apparently, although it may just be a name, there is diamond gear that can be used as armor in Sonny 2. They also consistently fight large animals, robotic enemies, armored enemies with futuristic capabilities. And their speed is higher, many attacks are electrical currents and bullets from actual firearms.
first one the stone golems fall over, second one they couldve just not hit them on the leg armor, that is probably a fancy name(real life diamonds need a connector in order to come together anyway), robotic enemies blow up, armored enemies means nothing when knocking out armored enemies is street level anyway. and both Sonny and Veradux have piercing damage and elemental damage to ignore durability to an extent, as you mentioned electricity and bullets, i plan to work on the verse later however, i have Warriors and another Realm of the Mad God page to work on.

Last edited:
Back