• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hey lois!

anyway to start with some stat differences First peter here is 1.87 times stronger than Adora and has the use of firearms which would be able to oneshot the funny monkey

He has far better stamina as well and general endurance thanks to his regeneration and immortality type 2 which would allow him to keep fighting for longer than adora would be able to.

To go onto why he should win Adora is most likely pretty screwed if peter gets into close range she doesn't seem to have any skill in regards to hand-to-hand combat or an actual fight against people while peter has been in gun fights and man hand to hand combat situations. and he could just choke her out with large LS which she most likely can't match so ye PETAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, the starting distance doesn't help a whole lot, but let's analyse it

anyway to start with some stat differences First peter here is 1.87 times stronger than Adora and has the use of firearms which would be able to oneshot the funny monkey
Like i explained here Adora in level 15 have a AP of 0.091 tons without specials and 0.183 tons with it, as all monkeys start with his specials she would have in fact 1.1 advantage for the first seconds in the fight

Also doesn't Peter prefere to go melee? Does he have a good aim assuming his target is small? Considering the AP difference for one shot is ~7.5x why he would be able to one shot Adora with thoses?

He has far better stamina as well and general endurance thanks to his regeneration and immortality type 2 which would allow him to keep fighting for longer than adora would be able to.

He does indeed have a nice regen, but assuming that here he needed to concentrate for a few moments and here a beheading seems to incapacitate his body i would say Adora can manage this out, especially considering her attacks are a homing danmaku that hits multiples spots

To go onto why he should win Adora is most likely pretty screwed if peter gets into close range she doesn't seem to have any skill in regards to hand-to-hand combat or an actual fight against people while peter has been in gun fights and man hand to hand combat situations. and he could just choke her out with large LS which she most likely can't match so ye PETAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Adora in fact doesn't have HtH experience we need to remember that the ball of light acts independently and cannot harm her, so if Peter gets close he would receive constant damage until the ability ceases

And yeah, although the monkeys doesn't move in the game they canonically can do that, since they also have at least average intelligence i suppose Adora would try to keep her distance from Peter, which is not at difficult since she also have flight

As right now i assuming that Peter only win condition would be to grab Adora in a moment where the ball of light is inactivated IF he manage to endure the first attacks, so for this i voting on the sun priestess

Like i explained here Adora in level 15 have a AP of 0.091 tons without specials and 0.183 tons with it, as all monkeys start with his specials she would have in fact 1.1 advantage for the first seconds in the fight

Also doesn't Peter prefere to go melee? Does he have a good aim assuming his target is small? Considering the AP difference for one shot is ~7.5x why he would be able to one shot Adora with thoses
Alright so the difference in AP here is pretty minimal now slight advantage for Adora uvu

Anyway the guns should be able to one shot since they one shot the characters in family guy. Piercing damage from it should one shot here much like any other gun

He does indeed have a nice regen, but assuming that here he needed to concentrate for a few moments and here a beheading seems to incapacitate his body i would say Adora can manage this out, especially considering her attacks are a homing danmaku that hits multiples spots
Hehe monke danmaku but anyway peter’s injuries can sometimes just heal between scenes showing it’s a passive for him also his clone was able to form his body from just his hand without existing yet that could just be Peter showing off for the scene
And yeah, although the monkeys doesn't move in the game they canonically can do that, since they also have at least average intelligence i suppose Adora would try to keep her distance from Peter, which is not at difficult since she also have flight
I remember trying to get peter's flight added to his profile but anyway Peter is still a good enough marksman to shoot her from even when she's far away he was able to hit this mailbox from afar he can also teleport to her to get the jump like we've seen in a chicken fight
As right now i assuming that Peter only win condition would be to grab Adora in a moment where the ball of light is inactivated IF he manage to endure the first attacks, so for this i voting on the sun priestess
There is his wincon via just good gun and getting the grab while simple they'd most likely be what he needs here to secure the dub

and you smell. + ratio

Hehe monke danmaku but anyway peter’s injuries can sometimes just heal between scenes showing it’s a passive for him also his clone was able to form his body from just his hand without existing yet that could just be Peter showing off for the scene
Yeah, like you said, sometimes. It is also difficult to measure the regen if it happens between scenes

Also, since the clone with green shirt is his evil counterpart, doesn't he would fight against Peter?

I remember trying to get peter's flight added to his profile but anyway Peter is still a good enough marksman to shoot her from even when she's far away he was able to hit this mailbox from afar he can also teleport to her to get the jump like we've seen in a chicken fight
Assuming he was really aiming the mailbox he does indeed have good aim, but let's remember he would be in the middle of a fight dodging a danmaku, not the best scenario for a good shot

and you smell. + ratio
😥

Yeah, like you said, sometimes. It is also difficult to measure the regen if it happens between scenes

Also, since the clone with green shirt is his evil counterpart, doesn't he would fight against Peter?
he's evil in the way he's a vague form of chaos and only has 1 appearance. he was willing to harm brian that's all we know about his morals as well he beat a woman to death
Assuming he was really aiming the mailbox he does indeed have good aim, but let's remember he would be in the middle of a fight dodging a danmaku, not the best scenario for a good shot

looked like he was to get lois' attention and while he would Peter griffin has some evasive maneuvers to get into that position I've talked about his teleportation which he has used for positioning himself in a fight. we've seen him do some acrobatic maneuvers when in a hail of bullets (Animated Gore warning)) so if peter wanted to use a gun he could teleport or just move to a better spot to get his shot in

last thing to say

holy crap lois remember when I won the 9-A+ tourney!!!

Okay, so he does have some dodge skill, although a few bullets seems to be piece of cake compared with multiples homing targets

About the teleportation, in character Adora only shoots when her target is in her camp of vision, BUT her homing missiles that were already launched will continue to pursue the target nonetheless, only stopping when they it something

Ball of Light again is the main problem for Peter, in game it can attack enemies regarding of the range with his 360º vision

One little advantage i can say in favor of Peter is that Ball of Light have a somewhat long cooldown, lasting around 11 seconds and needing 49 more to recharge

But once again Adora can fly to stay away, and she also have teleportation in case thing go messing, with that i say that see is more likely to win

So, theses are (For now) My closing arguments

Don’t all of the monkeys have layered intangibility? How would Peter even be capable of hitting Adora?

No, it's selective tangibility and it only affects their weapons. They mainly use it to avoid friendly fire
I know it’s selective, they always have it on in-battle. Not all monkeys wield weapons and they still get unaffected by that. Pat Fusty literally fights hand-to-hand and the punches phase through. It’s not like only his punches are intangible, that doesn’t make sense. If the attacks are intangible, how come they can still hit bloons but not monkeys?

Adora is intangible which negs any Wincon Peter has.

I know it’s selective, they always have it on in-battle. Not all monkeys wield weapons and they still get unaffected by that. Pat Fusty literally fights hand-to-hand and the punches phase through. It’s not like only his punches are intangible, that doesn’t make sense. If the attacks are intangible, how come they can still hit bloons but not monkeys?

Adora is intangible which negs any Wincon Peter has.
Because it only works between the monke, why? Because monke

Back