• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rose Quartz downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So Rose Quartz is rated "Possibly High 6-A" for shattering Pink Diamond, who while unknown should be comparable to other Diamonds.

However in the newest arc, it was strongly implied that Rose did not shatter Pink Diamond and instead some other Diamond did (Clip Here). Since her rating came from a rather flimsy statement in the first place, I believe it should be removed.

Additionally, Shattering Gems seems to require far less energy than poofing a Gems physical form.

I agree. She should've been downgraded after Bismuth explicitly stated her sword can't shatter Gems honestly.

Yeah i gotta agree here, its kinda obvious that she didnt shatter Pink Diamond, so she'd just be High 6-C scaling from Garnet. Although i have to disagree with shattering gemstones taking far less energy than poofing their body, otherwise Garnet would crack her gemstones every time she throws a hard punch.

Garnet's Gems are protected by her Gauntlets, so they're not taking the full blunt of punches. Even without the Gauntlets, they wouldn't take the full effect of her punches since they'd be 'cushioned' by her hands. Whenever a Gem has been cracked or shattered, it's always been done by something rather mundane, like Amethyst falling off a cliff.

Because of that, I also believe the Breaking Point should be downgraded.

@WeeklyBattles Thank you for the help.

So, should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back