• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro VS Trafalgar Law​

• Starting Distance: 25m
  • Both in-character
  • Post Mink Medicine Zoro | Onigashima Raid Law
MV5BNDVjMDhmNzEtN2M4ZS00M2ZmLThlNTgtMGE0ZjM3N2Y0N2E3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzgxMzc3OTc@._V1_.jpg

Zoro: 11 (@KingTempest, @WrongIdea21, @ZoroNotZolo, @Eminiteable, @DemonGodMitchAubin, @Shizuka, @TauanVictor, @Eseseso, @Vizer04, @Mr.Cinos15, @CiscoTheSoto)
Law:
Inconclusive:

2ab3edc71d9d30cfeca28171c3772ba6.jpg
482d52a4cd12839fbd02ed8e872cbdb5.jpg

Last edited:
Zoro doesn't have a single reason to scale above G4th's Haki

Also this is raid Law, whose Haki is far stronger than in dressrosa
Post WCI Gear 4th did nothing to Kaido, Rooftop Zoro cut Kaido Isn't that enough? Meanwhile Law spatial ability doesn't works on Kaido. Potentially Zoro Buso = Kaido Buso

Eitherway Law have no proof that his Haki is stronger than Gear 4th.

Post WCI Gear 4th did nothing to Kaido, Rooftop Zoro cut Kaido Isn't that enough? Meanwhile Law spatial ability doesn't works on Kaido. Potentially Zoro Buso = Kaido Buso

Eitherway Law have no proof that his Haki is stronger than Gear 4th.
That's AP justifications, not haki justifications. You can have weaker haki and be stronger. You can have stronger haki and be weaker.

Tashigi's Haki < Smoker and PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Law < Raid Law (Could affect Hawkins who he couldn't neg prior)
Average Haki < Pica's Haki < DR Zoro's Haki - Early Wano's Haki < 1032 Zoro's Haki < King's & 1035 Zoro's Haki

Relative layers of Haki ngl.

Enma can't pull out as much as it does to attack as it does to defend... so Zoro could get hurt with stuff like counter shock.
Zoro steelwalls the hell out of his spatial slicing, and his swords do too.

Gamma knife ignores haki
Zoro can burn cut him

Zoro hits harder with his slashes, Law's DF moves hurt more.

Zoro takes it. Steelwalls his biggest stuff, and he uses blades. If Law wants to lay and do that super push move, Zoro will cut his arms off

That's AP justifications, not haki justifications. You can have weaker haki and be stronger. You can have stronger haki and be weaker.

Tashigi's Haki < Smoker and PH Law's Haki < Vergo's Haki < DR Law < Raid Law (Could affect Hawkins who he couldn't neg prior)
Average Haki < Pica's Haki < DR Zoro's Haki - Early Wano's Haki < 1032 Zoro's Haki < King's & 1035 Zoro's Haki

Relative layers of Haki ngl.
This is sounds like downplay..
You start at Average to Pica for Zoro, meanwhile Pica potentially at the Same level as Vergo.

The difference in increasing Haki Power will be very far considering Zoro who continues to train how to Control his Haki as well as Enma And also the difference in their fighting style, Zoro if not superior to his opponent then it will evolve to be stronger either from developing Haki or developing physical strength. In contrast to Law, who uses analysis and planning more in order to defeat his enemy rather than developing his physical skills.

I'll vote Zoro for Stamina/Endurance, more Skilled and Haki wise.

This is sounds like downplay..
You start at Average to Pica for Zoro, meanwhile Pica potentially at the Same level as Vergo.
Pica has no reason on heaven and earth to be comparable to Vergo in Haki potency. at all.
The difference in increasing Haki Power will be very far considering Zoro who continues to train how to Control his Haki as well as Enma And also the difference in their fighting style, Zoro if not superior to his opponent then it will evolve to be stronger either from developing Haki or developing physical strength. In contrast to Law, who uses analysis and planning more in order to defeat his enemy rather than developing his physical skills.
They both will grow in Haki.
Zoro's not going to grow at a demonically high rate with his haki against another haki user. Remember, whoever has inferior haki will grow to the level of the opponent over time.

Law doesn't need physical strength.
I'll vote Zoro for Stamina/Endurance, more Skilled and Haki wise.
First 3 ok. Haki wise no

Pica has no reason on heaven and earth to be comparable to Vergo in Haki potency. at all.
Why? Both can cover koka on their entire body, did they have statment they're not comparable each other or something?
They both will grow in Haki.
Zoro's not going to grow at a demonically high rate with his haki against another haki user. Remember, whoever has inferior haki will grow to the level of the opponent over time.
What I know is Haki Will grow in the middle of battle depending on whether he Focuses on developing his Haki or not, Law doesn't do that. Law fought with 2 people who he himself knows that their Haki is very strong and guess he's not focus on increasing the power of his Haki but looking for other alternatives to win the game.
Law doesn't need physical strength.
That what I've said.

First 3 ok. Haki wise no
I stay on my point.

I'll vote Zoro for Tempests reasons. Just noticed though that Law and Kid still need their new abilities added to the profile.

Why? Both can cover koka on their entire body, did they have statment they're not comparable each other or something?
This is a thing of skill. Not potency

Or should Udon Rayleigh and Luffy have the same potency?

They need a statement supporting it. Not one opposing it
What I know is Haki Will grow in the middle of battle depending on whether he Focuses on developing his Haki or not, Law doesn't do that. Law fought with 2 people who he himself knows that their Haki is very strong and guess he's not focus on increasing the power of his Haki but looking for other alternatives to win the game.
He barely fought them when they used Haki, then he barely used Haki himself

This is a thing of skill. Not potency

Or should Udon Rayleigh and Luffy have the same potency?
They both show similiar feats that can deal internal damage tho, Does Rayleigh Have more destructive capability is quetionable but we can say they have same level.

They need a statement supporting it.
Does they have it?
He barely fought them when they used Haki, then he barely used Haki himself
It's not relevant, Law acknowledge them both have strong Haki but rather than growing his Haki Law chose to not doing it.
It's like Law said : " Noooo, their Haki is too strong I can used my spatial ability on 'em, nevermind In have Gamma Knife and Counter shock Haki doesn't Matter , better make some plan "
Meanwhile Zoro : " My Onigiri doesn't works I need unleashed Enma Power more" Enma Power is Zoro's Haki.

Anyway let's stop this Haki topic , I might be wrong.

They both show similiar feats that can deal internal damage tho, Does Rayleigh Have more destructive capability is quetionable but we can say they have same level.
You're mixing up skill and potency.
Does they have it?
No
It's not relevant, Law acknowledge them both have strong Haki but rather than growing his Haki Law chose to not doing it.
It's like Law said : " Noooo, their Haki is too strong I can used my spatial ability on 'em, nevermind In have Gamma Knife and Counter shock Haki doesn't Matter , better make some plan "
Meanwhile Zoro : " My Onigiri doesn't works I need unleashed Enma Power more" Enma Power is Zoro's Haki.
And like I said
Zoro can't defend with that level of haki. So regardless of the strength of his haki whether too high or too low, his regular potency needs to be good enough
Anyway let's stop this Haki topic , I might be wrong.
Maybe

Also voting Zoro due to his very strong Haki likely being able to resist Law's Devil Druit powers, his greater techniques, and ability to speed-blitz Law. I know grace already began, but still wanted to cast a vote.

Honestly, is there any Law match that can be added excluding characters from One Piece who can resist his Devil Fruit powers with Haki? Because it seems like Law's Devil Fruit is just too OP.

Last edited:
Back