• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herc can make hundred strikes too hell even Archer and Lancer can who are also way worse than Sasaki in skills

So he can't then
What does him not being able to make 9 strikes has to do here he is far superior to the guy who can make 9 strikes in term of skills and herc can also make 100s of strikes too and Sasaki is still superior to him

What does him not being able to make 9 strikes has to do here he is far superior to the guy who can make 9 strikes in term of skills
Because it's not that guy Vs Kojiro, it's Zoro Vs Kojiro.

Zoro can produce more than Kojiro (and based off the profiles with far more range) so he holds the advantage in this aspect of the fight.

Because it's not that guy Vs Kojiro, it's Zoro Vs Kojiro.

Zoro can produce more than Kojiro (and based off the profiles with far more range) so he holds the advantage in this aspect of the fight.
And that still doesn't change the fact that Sasaki is absolutely superior to that guy in skills and Zoro's attacks aren't happening at the exact same instant unlike Sasaki's tsubame gaeshi so Sasaki can parry them

100 strikes in an instant themselves are nothing impressive in fate

Here you have an not so serious Archer and Lancer casually trading 100s of strikes

but when it comes to nine lives it is the fact that Heracles is doing it that makes it impressive

If it's just normal strikes servants can 100s of those near instantly

Tsubame gaeshi is special because it's a technique that works via bending time and space

And that still doesn't change the fact that Sasaki is absolutely superior to that guy in skills and Zoro's attacks aren't happening at the exact same instant unlike Sasaki's tsubame gaeshi so Sasaki can parry them
Tsubame gaeshi is special because it's a technique that works via bending time and
I looked at what's on the profile and it seems to unleash 3 slashes simultaneously at the same time via methods of bending space time etc etc. Issue is its range is doodoo at least based off what I'm seeing.

Zoro does the same thing, he used the attack and it produces six simultaneous slashes or ranged slashes at the same time (he just doesn't need to bend space time to do so, that's not the requirement for producing multiple attacks at the same time).

So yeah Zoro still has the advantage.

I looked at what's on the profile and it seems to unleash 3 slashes simultaneously at the same time via methods of bending space time etc etc. Issue is its range is doodoo at least based off what I'm seeing.

Zoro does the same thing, he used the attack and it produces six simultaneous slashes or ranged slashes at the same time (he just doesn't need to bend space time to do so, that's not the requirement for producing multiple attacks at the same time).

So yeah Zoro still has the advantage.
It's not happening simultaneously it's happening instantaneously and servants can make 100s of strikes near instantly as I pointed above

So far Kojiro has

Ap and Dura advantage

Skill advantage:
Through sheer skills reached the realm of true magic and achieved a technique on the level of a noble phantasm

is far superior to Heracles skill wise the same Heracles can use nine lives a technique that makes 9 near-simultaneous consecutive strikes and under FATE system can make 100 strikes in a breath

Is far superior to EMIYA in term of skills. The same EMIYA has copied weapons from several famous heroes (the copied weapons also gives him the skills and memories of the original weilder of the weapons)

Is far superior to Artoria king of knight in terms of skills who is an extremely accomplished swordsman

Can hold his own against characters superior to him with sheer skills

And most important of all can fight evenly with Musashi Miyamoto

Knowledge of Respect and Harmony makes it so his opponent will never get used to his attacks
Ability description
Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: Assassin's techniques cannot be properly perceived by his opponents no matter how many times they're demonstrated. As a result, it is impossible for an opponent to get used to them. Thus the tenth, hundredth, or even thousandth encounter against him will feel the same as the first, so his techniques will always retain their effectiveness against his opponents.

If we want to go with "preco" sasaki skill> a guy that do that

As such, a swordsman that has reached Suigetsu is able to read and react to any opponent like water that reflects and mirrors anything. Using this technique, he is capable of accounting for all possible outcomes of a situation, and staying a step ahead of all of them. It is so absolute that Musashi had to create a completely new possibility to manage to bypass this technique.

Before someone says all≠infinite
Screenshot_20200111-190321_Fate_GO.jpg

Zoro can one shot, has probably stronger dura with haki alone, Zoro can copy a supernatural mastered sword technique unique to a character with just a glance and make it even better

I've looked over the arguments and like others have said I'm seeing nothing here that puts his skill over Zoro.

I've looked over the arguments and like others have said I'm seeing nothing here that puts his skill over Zoro.
How is Zoro better than Musashi's heavenly eyes and how can he deal with knowledge of Respect and Harmony

Zoro can one shot, has probably stronger dura with haki alone, Zoro can copy a supernatural mastered sword technique unique to a character with just a glance and make it even better
Zoro can't one shot Sasaki has ap and dura advantage
And good with understanding his skills
Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: Assassin's techniques cannot be properly perceived by his opponents no matter how many times they're demonstrated. As a result, it is impossible for an opponent to get used to them. Thus the tenth, hundredth, or even thousandth encounter against him will feel the same as the first, so his techniques will always retain their effectiveness against his

How did he bypass it? It's all good making statements of "he more skilled than this" or "can get do this like Kojiro" but those don't explain who's skill is more effective in this battle.

Zoro can't one shot Sasaki has ap and dura advantage
And good with understanding his skills
Knowledge of Respect and Harmony: Assassin's techniques cannot be properly perceived by his opponents no matter how many times they're demonstrated. As a result, it is impossible for an opponent to get used to them. Thus the tenth, hundredth, or even thousandth encounter against him will feel the same as the first, so his techniques will always retain their effectiveness against his
Zoro can one shot opponents that are tiers above him with Goken and can add that with haki and stat amp

It's not happening simultaneously it's happening instantaneously and servants can make 100s of strikes near instantly as I pointed above
I'm half asleep, but it's enough to continue this debate. First of all, Luffy and Sanji can perform this as well. Did you deliberately ignored the part where a casual east blue luffy used gatling on Krieg (an attack that allows him to make a barrage of 100 or more firsts near instantly ), also not to mention Luffy's storm. Jet gatling is an upgraded version in which he can make more than 400 barrage of fists in an instant, he doesn't just stop at 400. More astonishingly, throwing a barrage of near endless fists or kicks is in-character for both Sanji and Luffy, so honestly why is this a factor again?

7.png
8.png
9.png

three slashes in an instant… Zoro > Zombie Ryuma… you could argue he is bending space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back