• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Simple question and discussion about Roronoa Zoro.

Roronoa.Zoro.full.1985934
How strong do you all think Zoro might be with Ashura. and how come Zoro's key is far below that of luffy's? I doubt a base luffy is beating Zoro without extreme diff right now since they both were equally on par at whisky peak. not saying they're both equally on par as of now but luffy before fighting katakuri would be couple notches above. Zoro is the right hand man and hasn't really gone 50% since timeskip or used Demons nor Ashura. all this man did was strike fear(could Cracker and Zoro have fear inducement?) into his opponents and cut them casually in a badass way. he's been training with mihawk who rivals a yonko Shanks. and defeated monkeys that mimic mihawk's fighting style prets with ease. (not to say they were as strong as mihawk)

If we were to scale what they did against Pika, we can see what they both did effortllessly and come to the terms that Zoro's feat was better as he did not even use a named attack and the top half portion is much wider than the mid section near his waist where Zoro did 1st cut.

4038277-8697097923-011.p
What Luffy did

One piece ch778 p012-013
What Zoro did.

Both were done casually and I think we all know who did better. :^]

I think Zoro from power scaling should be low 6-B on par with base/ gear 1 & 2 Luffy because it really doesn't make any sense to put Zoro 7-B or 7-A for what he did casually.

not to mention that Zoro too is a Supernova and pushed ADMIRAL FUJITORA back from an awkward difficult position while flat on the ground. not only that but he was also withstanding the gravity that Trafalgar Law himself found difficult to lift a finger in. :^]

Zoronfbb
854fe3ff8aa7f2422a0cc4314cb29826953e7150v2 hq
Zoro's attack

15q7xiv
the distance.

Wano arc Zoro will be Low 6-B

im 85 percent sure

I think we just need more feats for him

and considering Wano arc is essentially Zoro's arc

\O/

i'm already salty due to the fact that theirs valid evidence to put him at low 6-b with luffy and law and now he's gonna get dropped down to 7-B with nami. guaranteed luffy in g4 is straight up 6-B.

would also like to add what would all your thoughts be on the multiplier on Ashura? prets, he couldn't do noting against kaku's rangakyu or whatever it's called. but then Ashura nullified it with a simple swipe. x3?

Back