• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roleplaying Discussion Thread 2

I'm thinking of making an RP where the players' characters are quite weak and realistic in terms of capabilities, and almost every enemy is a tough challenge.

Enemies can be a tough challenge even if you aren't weak. Also that sounds uninteresting. The thing I like the most about these thus far is using my powers in interesting ways.

The system has issues in the sense it gives people way too many powers, even by the standards of these forks

AnonymousBlank said:
Says not enough but his drive is probably full of them.
Also inb4 the wildlife on the island are a bunch of overgrown lizards
Lizards might just be only one of your problems. :p

@FGE

Pretty much yeah

@Kiryu

Even better. Start it and see if it is able to kill off the other RPs despite only having 4 peeps.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm planning on making a 4 person lovecraft survival horror type RP
Horror will be understandably difficult to pull off but I have a few ideas.

Also it'll be perma-death, if the 4 person team loses a person they've lost a team mate for the rest of the game.
I had something similar in mind for my Island Survival RP in regards to perma-death; there'd also be a greater necessity for the players to keep together, lest they get picked off by predators or other dangers.

BTW, I know we've had interesting things before, but what's the least human thing that would be allowed as a base character in a RP? As in, Demon, AI, etc.. for a character before power sets.

but that one has the best character in the entire series

Back