• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roleplaying Discussion Thread 2

@Whynaut

I know this is a bit premature, but do you have any idea what EWtRtW 5's character creation system will work like yet?

I think that would overcomplicate things. Characters that have too many good resistance and that have hax that is too powerful simply won't be allowed.

I have a better idea, only allow 1 set of powers and only grant more things via boons obteined trought very hard challenges

Or.....have a set of general abilities which people fall into, but have different applications and restrictions.

Like...Holy Magic = Boosting AP via being encouraged (For one person) or Being able to destroy evil spirits (For another person)

With a system like that, there could also be race related strengths and weaknesses (Like Vampires being naturally stronger than humans and having general abilities like Regenerationn and flight; but being very weak against water and holy magic)

But then, without a power set, I guess it wouldn't really be EWtRtW huh?

@Yung

Yeah, although that's a good idea, it's not really EWtRtW. I have been working on another RP for a while now that is very different form any RPs so far though.

To be fair I was selling Big Iron on being a memefest

Then Fate took it absolutely seriously and things only went horribly wrong from there

WHYNAUT said:
It will be very similar to the one Hl3 used. Although if people would rather have another system I'm open to ideas.
>Same as HL3

I assume that you're going to be fixing the obvious problem, right?

Also, I'm not the only person who binge watches role playing tip videos on YouTube to prepare for a EWtRtW?

as is this system facilitates actual good roleplaying

Also are you trying to get banned from fandom my bro

As in we already warned you about how the username script is right there on fandom stated to be bannable if spammed too much

Honestly, I don't have a issue with these RPs being nonsensical or wild, but I'm not a fan of how sometimes they seem to be excuses for grabbing FCOC Strongest Thread spots

If it never came to FC/OC I probably would have never bothered with it

Back