• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roland Deschain Vs Baki Hamna!

You should link profiles. Or at least say which part of Baki is 9A. Pre or post cockroach dash? Kind of important when fighting a guy with a gun.
I've read both baki and dark tower but I don't actually remember much of roland's feats since it wasn't really the focus of much of the story.

You should link profiles. Or at least say which part of Baki is 9A. Pre or post cockroach dash? Kind of important when fighting a guy with a gun.
I've read both baki and dark tower but I don't actually remember much of roland's feats since it wasn't really the focus of much of the story.
I have zero clue about baki i just thought itd be an interesting matchup.
Linked the matchups right now!
Ig ill state post Cockroach Dash unless it makes the match a crazy stomp

Since its speed equalized I'd say its basically just
  • Pre-cockroach lacks the durability to tank bullets or speed to instantly reach Roland or feats showing the ability to dodge bullets so he dies
  • Post-cockroach instantly closes the gap and 1 shots and even if he gets shot he's more durable than Hanayama from the next series after this point, who tanked point blank gun shots

Pretty sure that roland can kills HD but this is not a stomp because baki can just... well you know dodge and one shot

Back