• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess of Thorns vs The World's Stronges Boy (Yor Forger vs Baki Hanma)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
SBA
10 meters
13 Year Old Post-Ando's Baki

Vs

Last edited:
If it just says higher and not a separated tier then they start in it that iirc so it would be post gaia Baki from what I would know

Tbh I don't think Yor's gonna kill a kid, even if said kid is built like a mutant pit bull, so I don't think she's gonna resort to poison, which if used could pretty quickly turn this extremely sour for Baki. And she'd likely only use her weapons in a non-lethal capacity. So with those handicaps, Baki has a solid chance. He has many of the same abilities to similar degrees, and he also has some solid resistance to pain that will keep him in the fight. His Supernatural Willpower (why the **** is it labeled "Willpower Projection" and not even bolded) can also bring him back from recent brain+heart death from strangulation, so it's definitely potent enough to help him weather most if not all of Yor's attacks.
If Yor does decide to kill him, tho, he doesn't have resistance to poison until way later in the series, so he's kinda screwed if any of her stilettos make solid contact. Honestly, they could probably scratch him and get the job done -- would just take significantly longer to do so.
TL;DR:
Baki mid/high-diff if Yor opts not to kill him in-line with her character
Yor mid-diff if she goes for the kill as per regular unaltered SBA

Back