• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee vs Neopolitan (RWBY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo's AP probably won't be as astronomically above 19 tons as the scaling chains make it out to be after the revision I'm doing, although she should still be decently above it.

That said Neo's illusory shenanigans should give her this match.

I agree with everything in that chain minus Vernal being > the Arma Gigas, although we can debate that when I reopen the thread.

Anyway Neo shouldn't be too much higher than that Weiss dust feat honestly. So Lee has an AP advantage and is at least about the same in skill against Neo. Overall Neo should win this since Aura plus her semblance are very nice counters against someone who relies solely on hand to hand combat.

Nico-v11 said:
Seeing how Vernal bisected the Arma Gigas I'm not sure how you could debate that.
She interrrupted Weiss from summoning it; she never fully formed the Arma Gigas when Vernal destroyed it.

So at best Vernal would only be above the partially formed Arma Gigas, which isn't what defeated the Queen Lancer. I think the partially formed Arma Gigas only scales to Penny's 8-B feat.

I'll be reopening the thread this weekend and will link it here if you have further issues.

Why would a partially formed Arma Gigas be that much weaker? Also It was only missing it's legs, I doubt it's durability would change that much.

Besides, she didn't completely obliterate it, she just cut it in half. It's not like she can kill it in one punch, cutting is always more effective then punching after all.

I'd like to remain neutral here, so this will be last comment till the thread Dragoo makes. (I don't see how it's going to change anything though, they're all still going to be in the same place, which is higher than 18 tons)

@Dargoo I'll likely avoid the thread since I have yet to watch the last three episodes of vol 6 (yup it's killing me but I'm not able too at the moment). Regardless summoning something and arguing that it's durability is different because of it? There's no proof that's it's durability is different and it was climbing out of something, for all you know the rest of the body was where it was climbing out of.

This could be derailing so yeah I'll quit it.

That makes Weiss's normal Dura above the Arma Gigas though since she got hit twice by the same attack that one shot it in the exact same fight.

So my question is whether Lee starts with his weights on or off? If they aren't off before speed equal, then he will blitz once they come off.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nope. Lee is the slower of the two, therefore his speed amps are null
I already told you at least five times that this is not what was agreed on.

On the very thread it was said that the match simply doesn't get added in that case, not that you are now allowed to restrict it.

Also, he's stat amp makes him twice as strong, so GG for AP.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Nope. Lee is the slower of the two, therefore his speed amps are null
I already told you at least five times that this is not what was agreed on.
On the very thread it was said that the match simply doesn't get added in that case, not that you are now allowed to restrict it.

Also, he's stat amp makes him twice as strong, so GG for AP.
Lee is only Hig Hypersonic with Gates

Lee also doesn't have Stat Amp unless he uses Gates

Gates aren't included in this match cause with Gates he's 8A

@Ricsi Yes, that is what was agreed on. If the opponent's speed amp amps them to the point of speedblitzing it is restricted by default. Unless of course you want to go back through every thread where Ruby's semblance was restricted for the same reasoning and say the same thing.

Speed Equal, stat amps still aply, slower oponent winning via speed means the match can't be added.

Also, wasn't there a 80 ton feat? I vividly remember one.

Then go back through every Ruby Rose thread where her semblance was restricted and say the same thing

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi Yes, that is what was agreed on. If the opponent's speed amp amps them to the point of speedblitzing it is restricted by default. Unless of course you want to go back through every thread where Ruby's semblance was restricted for the same reasoning and say the same thing.
No, it wasn't. It was repeated at nauseum that not all matches are made well, and that they will not be added, period.

And stop using others errors as a reason for you to do the wrong thing. Every time I saw it, I said that this was not what was agreed on. Two wrongs don't make a right, nor do dozens of people ignoring what is said to them.

Neo FRA

It should also be said that Neo's fighting style is great for fighting foes who use strait forword attacks...like Lee.

Speed amps aren't restricted. Matches don't get added if speed/blitzing is the sole reason the slower character wins (becasue that would be dumb). In this match Lee has both the AP and skill advantage in addition to speed with the amping.

i know about lee, but can someone fill me in about neo, what can she do, how smart are we talking about, how much experience, how skilled, how she fights, etc

From what I can tell anyways rock lee is faster to begin with. He's allowed to get a blitzworthy amp.

Honestly not sure why speed is even equalized here. It really doesn't need to be.

While Neo should takes this, what Ricsi says is indeed correct.

Victory via speed blitz can't be added if the one who's blitzing is the slower character, because that gives an unfair advantage exploiting the rules. For example, if Luffy wins against Goku because Gear Second in a speed = match, said match isn't getting added because Goku is far faster but the rule of the match is favouring Luffy.

Simple as that.

But if Luffy wins against Midoriya via speed blitzing the match is good, since Luffy would blitz either way.

Wokistan said:
From what I can tell anyways rock lee is faster to begin with. He's allowed to get a blitzworthy amp.

Honestly not sure why speed is even equalized here. It really doesn't need to be.
Neo is Hypersonic+, Lee is Hypersonic

Why even equalize speed though. Neo has an advantage when both are at base, and Rock Lee has an advantage when amped, that seems like a perfectly fine variable to me. Speed Equalization is only really supposed to be used when necessary, judging by the page, and it isn't here.

@Lorenzo Her fighting style is entirely based around redirecting and misdirecting attacks and spamming illusions

>Lee is Hypersonic

>Naruto, someone who was, as weird as it may be now, an underdog far inferior to Sasuke is 10.8 mach

>Sasuke is faster than Naruto with ease

>Lee moves faster than sasuke and naruto can normally see, and even with sharingan Sasuke's body couldn't move before he got slapped away.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Dargoo Faust said:
Why we allow speed amps in speed equal matches when the battles can't be added anyways is beyond me.
The point was that the match should not be made, period. Because not all matches can be realistically fair.

well, this should be entirly within lee's capabilties of winning. like i said, above (ps keep in mind that i dont know if her illusions are like genjutsu, but i am assuming they are), lee can fight with eyes closed, asleep, and drunk. her illusions, will hinder almost nothing. forgot to ask, but are they in character? or is lee going for the kill? lee going for the kill would win almost all times tbh

@Lorenzo No, her illusions arent genjutsu, she makes physical illusions that change the environment and make her invisible or make her appear in places she's not

She can also teleport

And her fighting style is the antithesis of Lee's fighting style

They also break on hit.

And she was willing to fight Yang without abusing them.

Also, Naruto's feat on it's own is Hypersonic+ as is, so there is quiet a bit of scaling putting Lee above that to boot, so if anybody wants to edit the profiles.

well, if its physical, then its not an illusion. she just creates shit somehow. by physical, do u mean full on physical? like, touchy-feely? and as for in character, would she go for the kill? like, i wanna know if lee in character would go serious against her, which depends on her personality, since she could pretend to be nice, and kill him lol if she starts out while wanting to fight head on (how does she start, btw?), then lee will surely be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back