• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian vs World Guardian

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
1da
8635478fb112ecb4bb184dbce90990d9

123 for hot bf vs Buying gf

- Victory via death, KO, BFR, or incapitation

- In character, but are willing to kill.

- No prep time, but they can self-buff when they're far enough from eachother.

- Both characters have all of their equipment.

- Battle takes place in Central Park, New York (SBA default)

- Both characters start one kilometer from eachother.

- Speed unequalized (Assuming its fair enough)

Robloxia : 3

World Guardia : 0

well roblox attacks are far faster...and can time stop and erasure of existence WG he likely wins for me

For real though, what is like the best match for the Robloxian. I mean with all this hax, I think that he's the strongest tier 7 on here.

Kaltias said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
For real though, what is like the best match for the Robloxian. I mean with all this hax, I think that he's the strongest tier 7 on here.
Are you sure about that
No not really. I just said that to bring out some examples. Don't you need at least low-Godly regen to recover from existence erasure? I just skimmed over those profiles I'm not sure if I saw any resistance to BFR.

And? You don't need resistance to all his powers to beat him. Especially when everyone I just listed kills/incapacitate right at the start

Kaltias said:
And? You don't need resistance to all his powers to beat him. Especially when everyone I just listed kills/incapacitate right at the start
Those guys looked like generic anime characters to me tbh, but alright. I'll take your word since I don't want to have to skim over them.

My poor World Guardian...

Obviously he one-shots easily if he can get close, but he probably won't be able to. I have no idea how willing the Robloxian would be to insta time-stop into Erasure, but if he gets that off he wins. If not then WG casually splatters him across the planet with a single hit.

If Robloxian is willing to lead with his time stop he has this easy. If not WG wins. So until I get confirmation on the personality of the character I'm going to say this is a 50/50.

Assaltwaffle said:
My poor World Guardian...

Obviously he one-shots easily if he can get close, but he probably won't be able to. I have no idea how willing the Robloxian would be to insta time-stop into Erasure, but if he gets that off he wins. If not then WG casually splatters him across the planet with a single hit.

If Robloxian is willing to lead with his time stop he has this easy. If not WG wins. So until I get confirmation on the personality of the character I'm going to say this is a 50/50.
Since a large amount of the Robloxian's arsenal is pretty much conventional attacks and all, the only way I see him taking this in a close-range scenario is if he turns WG into a toad for six seconds and kills him in that timespan, but I'm not sure if the Robloxian would use this at first or so.

The only scenario I see where the Robloxian would be likely to resort to some kind of hax like loldeletetool is if he repeatedly stunlocks WG with Medusa's Head while trying to shoot him a bunch of times to realize that it's obviously not going to work.

I can see this going both ways, personally. WG can just hit the Robloxian hard enough to turn him into dust, but WG might accidentally step on the lego (As in getting stunlocked with petrification and shot multiple times prior to the robloxian having to use a different type of hax)

Personally, I feel as if I should remove the previous votes regarding the "time stop + existence erasure combo" after thinking of this.

VersusJunkie54 said:
It isn't the strongest Tier 7, Robloxian is leagues below alot of the other tier 7 characters with hax due to only capping out at Hypersonic speeds. That's like saying that the Terrarian is the strongest tier 5 because he/she has a buttload of weapons.

Back