• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: FAST-GROWING PLANTS

With a very few exceptions (Danny, Lesser Dog, Miles, Adam, and in the future, Hughie), Rainbow Dash has mostly been going up against villains and morally dubious characters. I'll partially blame this because I choose opponents based on Flash villains but I'm surprised with how long this theme continued.

Let's add onto it again, shall we?
● ------------------------------------- ●
No story here for now, can't really think of one

• Base Rainbow Dash used
  • Speed amp means I can't equalize speed
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

• Starting range: 50 meters with no line of sight
  • Poison Ivy has 2 days of prep time
  • Both characters have prior knowledge
  • Plant Lover : 7
  • Rainbow Haired Athlete : 0
  • Incon : 0

btas__poison_ivy_by_darkknight60s_d2g4t44-fullview.jpg

VS
ca960b90f81655457666c6a76b245536.jpg

Last edited:
Not very easy to find her in a giant mass of plants and like with her fight against Firefly, Poison Ivy is likely somewhere higher up
Not easy to do it against someone relative to you, easy to do when you have all the time in the world relative to the other person.

Not easy to do it against someone relative to you, easy to do when you have all the time in the world relative to the other person.
I honestly completely forgot that this is the one iteration of Poison Ivy without any poison

I have another one, she has pheromone gas and can apply poison to her plants to make touching them pretty dangerous

If Ivy has prep time, you'd best believe she's filling the whole place with the stuff. More often than not, I think Dash gets mindhaxed here. But like... that's not the worst way to go out, considering. I vote Pamela.

Edit: She resists mindhax lmao. Though I remembered her being susceptible to the Dazzlings in Rainbow Rocks, maybe I'm remembering wrong?

If Ivy has prep time, you'd best believe she's filling the whole place with the stuff. More often than not, I think Dash gets mindhaxed here. But like... that's not the worst way to go out, considering. I vote Pamela.
Uh, just in case. You're aware we're planning on changing the profiles used in this match, right? Because I'm not sure this current Poison Ivy can really do much. Her mind-hax is on her lipstick if I recall

Uh, just in case. You're aware we're planning on changing the profiles used in this match, right? Because I'm not sure this current Poison Ivy can really do much. Her mind-hax is on her lipstick if I recall
I thought this one had pheromones, but yeah. It's been a while since I've seen Hush. I'm probably thinking about B:TAS Pamela.

Even against someone that can blitz her?
If she has prep time, she can set plants up in places where she has to come into contact with them in some shape or form. Especially if it's 2 days. There's not much Dash can do to prepare, nor is she particularly clever enough not to just charge forward guns blazing, but Ivy can get crafty, and that's usually what proves to be Dash's downfall.

If she has prep time, she can set plants up in places where she has to come into contact with them in some shape or form. Especially if it's 2 days. There's not much Dash can do to prepare, nor is she particularly clever enough not to just charge forward guns blazing, but Ivy can get crafty, and that's usually what proves to be Dash's downfall.
OK, I'll count your vote then

But if she sets it up in a way where RD HAS to come in contact with them, then wouldn't there be no way for Dash to win and it'd be a stomp (besides potentially resisting, though I'm not sure how potent that is)?

She could potentially resist since I think they come from the Dazzlings who are strong enough to mindhax large groups of ponies and students. But Ivy still has a chance of beating her through direct poison.

Back