• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there a reason Duma doesn't get absolutely blown back? Seems like he can't do anything to touch WG, when WG has plenty to kill him.

WG also has to kill Duma before he uses Oculus, and WG's hax honestly isn't very good

WG has plenty of ways to stun and debuff Duma to quickly kill him before he can use that attack.

Alright, but it still looks like he waits to use Oculus. That is pretty bad against someone stronger.

Duma wins because his theme song is scarier (LOL JK)

Anyway, WG does have way more varieties of hax and just a hair more AP and Durability ("+" sign Vs 380 Teratons), but Duma might be able to null most of it. Voting inconclusive for now.

Actually, I'd argue that the stronger an opponent is, he'll use it faster than against a weaker, or even equal opponent, considering he waits until he takes a lot of damage

So if this a DPS test, I think that WG should come out on top. Berserk may drop his durability, but it is a very powerful steroid to his AP. Berserk into Slaughter into Decimate and Assault if need be would put Duma down pretty quickly. The entire time he is being attacked he has his stats being stolen and soul being torn apart.

Also is Oculus a targeted ability or just an effect he can throw out? If it is targeted, WG can Barricade to nullify the effect.

>Sees thread

H'what

>Clicks on thread

Oh.

vanishes into the shadows.

The negation effect of Oculus is more like an effect he can throw out

The soul stealing and the attacking, though, aren't

and his soul is something he can live without

Hmm. So Oculus does pretty much win the fight if it gets used. But World Guardian may be able to shred through Duma before that happens. I think that I'll go inconclusive; depends on if Duma can get off Oculus before dying, which I question.

Bump, also, Duma doesn't visually do anything/move to activate Oculus, so there is that

Oculus is activated only by thought? Hmm... their makes this harder. I'm still leaning towards inconclusive, but I can definiately see Duma taking it. For now I'll still go inconclusive. WG may kill him with the wounds and damage-over-time effects he applied during the time he had.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!

8 bumps have passed!

I did it.

It is (almost) over.

Star Threadinum has finally been bumped by my The Bump!

Immortality! Eternal life! and BUMPO POWAH! This proves that no one can surpass JSW! Puny threads! I shall rule you all! Bow before my Bumps and Bamps!

Ten bumps have passed! Now my ability to bump threads has increased to ten bumpos!

I guess I should find Threadtaro's lifeless body and bump it more, if there's any bumps left to make!

Back