• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robin (Fire Emblem) vs. Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how much difference is between say his magic vs armament haki uses to block it, big mom is a big tank as it was stated several times that only on her weak state of mind can she be injured, so lets assume you would need to have much higher AP within her tier to efficiently take her down, then she has her devil fruit with several uses even outside of her signature attack that is stealing souls/pretty much a win condition if you so much as slightly fear for your life, even without said ability she has top grade armament haki and precognition, all in all i would say big mom would take this one.

I mean...Robin would be able to live without his soul, considering literally every time someone loses their soul in FE they're still alive, just maybe a little bit insane, which means Soul Steal won't be the deciding factor

(Literally every Witch and Cantor you face in Echoes had their soul taken, Celica had her soul stolen on screen and she was still alive, Anankos removed his own soul and was as fine as an insane dragon can be, Fomortiis has his soul taken on-screen and he's perfectly fine, although that's a different timeline)

Although, Robin IS only Baseline 6-B

its not stealing the soul, its stealing time until you die due to lack of time, she can say steal 100 years and he would die if that was his limit normal age, though i wouldnt know if robin has immunity to that as well

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I mean...Robin would be able to live without his soul, considering literally every time someone loses their soul in FE they're still alive, just maybe a little bit insane, which means Soul Steal won't be the deciding factor

(Literally every Witch and Cantor you face in Echoes had their soul taken, Celica had her soul stolen on screen and she was still alive, Anankos removed his own soul and was as fine as an insane dragon can be, Fomortiis has his soul taken on-screen and he's perfectly fine, although that's a different timeline)

Although, Robin IS only Baseline 6-B
Well good news for robin, so is bigmom. She is 7 teratons, literally baseline 6-B. I will come back and vote later, but I lean to big mom..But I can see robin winning.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
big mom ages to death robin
Only works if you are scared of Big Mom though. Not saying he wont be or will be tho but it has been shown iirc soul drain works only if you are afraid of her.

So I doubt that would work.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
who wouldent be afraid of that thing?
Because Jinbei, Luffy, Sanji arent.

It isnt that hard to be afraid of big mom. I think her reputation makes her appear more threatning then she actually is, thus the one shots.

But in a vs debate where the two know nothing about eachother, plus Robin never...really gets scared in FE. I think the results should be favorable.

I will come back later with a more serious vote.

KinkiestSins wrote
Because Jinbei, Luffy, Sanji arent.

It isnt that hard to be afraid of big mom. I think her reputation makes her appear more threatning then she actually is, thus the one shots.

But in a vs debate where the two know nothing about eachother, plus Robin never...really gets scared in FE. I think the results should be favorable.

I will come back later with a more serious vote.

i was joking. vote for robin

Why is Robin 6-B when he scales to a High 6-B character...? Lol Also, that scaling is terrible. Grima is comparable to Naga... who is somewhat below Grima...? Where's the justification for the statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back