• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robbie Rotten vs Ostrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say stalemate. Ostrich cannot really harm Robbie at all, but at the same time Robbie's a complete pushover in combat, and without prep time or weapons, he doesn't really have any solid ways to put the ostrich down, either.

I can't believe I'm trying to discuss something like this intelligently.

LMAO

It has come to this. Really now.

Personally, gotta say its inconclusive. Can't really assume much for Robbie, that and he likely can't touch it, unless we had speed "equalized", as in his favor, not how we normally do it.

@Inti

Well as I said earlier.. He doesn't have the stats to keep up with the ostrich. It'd be different if he had the strength and speed to match the Ostrich, but without weapons or prep he has none of that. He's only athlete level, and I can't see any of our real-world athletes keeping up with an ostrich, even with real-world physics applied.

So while the ostrich cannot harm him, Robbie doesn't have any means of hurting the ostrich, either.

No, he won't. He's too slow to keep up with it, and he has no gadgets. He has no options other than to try and challenge the ostrich in Close-Quarters Combat, and he cannot really compete with the ostrich in that regard either. He'll likely resort to spontaneously flailing about and hoping the ostrich submits.

The only reason I'm not saying the Ostrich takes this is because to my knowledge, winning by forfeiture isn't a thing on this site. The only thing that could possibly give the ostrich any trouble in the matchup is Robbie's City Level durability.

Robbie cannot do anything to phase the Ostrich, and the Ostrich cannot significantly harm Robbie to a point that would harm him. So this matchup is likely inconclusive.

By the time the Ostrich runs out of stamina, Robbie will have also ran out of stamina trying to run from the ostrich, then they'll both fall asleep. Then they both wake up and the cycle repeats. There's no valid way to determine who wins here.

Okay, so after being roasted mercilessly in chat about this, I concede and say the Ostrich would likely break its beak on Robbie's body. So yeah, Robbie wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back