• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Millennium Earl Vs Linley Baruch - Battle for 4th Strongest Low 6-B

anyway linley resist existence erasure. He starts out with this
Black Stone Prison: It will create a Blackstone Prison with a range of two hundred meter prison where not even light can reach with a gravitational space that will reduce the target strength for more than 90 percents. It will also affect the soul creating dizziness or even unconsciousness. Fused the Profound Mystery of Vitality with it which let him regrow and recreate it without end. Can be used as a repulsive or attractive force.

while the earl will resist the soul hax, he doesn`t resist stats reduction so he will get depowered. He can slow time by 200 times. Earl resists time stop but linley slows times thats differant

link the profiles atleast it makes it annoying to have to look at profiles

Black Stone Prison: It will create a Blackstone Prison with a range of two hundred meter prison where not even light can reach with a gravitational space that will reduce the target strength for more than 90 percents. It will also affect the soul creating dizziness or even unconsciousness. Fused the Profound Mystery of Vitality with it which let him regrow and recreate it without end. Can be used as a repulsive or attractive force.
I've got a few questions regarding this ability.

1: How is this ability used? is it action-based or thought-based.

2: How long does it take for Black Stone Prison to be created?

3: What does mean by "Reduce the target strength for me than 90 percents"? like what does strength mean within this context.

while the earl will resist the soul hax, he doesn`t resist stats reduction so he will get depowered. He can slow time by 200 times. Earl resists time stop but linley slows times thats differant
Sure but i don't believe that Earl's stats matter all that much given his win-cons are based purely off of hax instead of AP, how does he slow time? Earl also resist Time Manipulation as well so i don't believe that would actively effect Earl.

I'll give a detailed post here within a couple minutes to an hour about Earl's win-cons and what they're.

Well, you didn't restrict Bebe which is his magical beast, and that guy first move is directly soul hax that absorbs the soul of the target instantly if it's within his range. His soul hax is strong enough to affect anyone bar Paragons (beings with Sovereign's Will)/Sovereigns and Sovereign can affect entire Planes with any of their abilities - even the higher planes which are the size of solar systems. You'll need a serious soul resistance to survive it as Saint/Gods (soul users) who are lower than him can affect 20 million. This will increase once I finish a CRT (as lower Rat Kings can manipulate trillions and Bebe is a God Eater, the second in countless worlds but this is for the future).

Coming back at Linley, Earl will have to fight 5 Linley, not just 1 as he has 4 other true "him" that have his powers and abilities (and he can combine with them to create a stronger him). The other move that he uses in conjunction with what Setsuna said is Microcosm which compresses space to immobilize you - using you as the focal point so you can't dodge but resist and overcome it (the only way to escape).

Black Prison creates a gravitational space within his range that will depower anything about you by 90% percent - your ap/speed/soul power/divine abilities/laws/concepts (which in this case is type 1 of the verse) and just to give you an idea Linley who had resistance to such attacks still was held under the effect of a weaker version for almost 500 years without being able to move, he had to learn the divine power to escape from it. The prison is thought-based as he only needs to will it to happen...and thanks to his mastery even if destroyed will instantly remake itself and so on. Linley as a God could affect HighGods with it who are higher in tier/realm/law mastery than him - to be a God you need to have 10% mastery of the law while to become a HighGod you need 100% of it.

Also, curious how the current Linley holds it as I've been working for around a bit over a week on Coiling Dragon revision to fix the profiles, upgrade/nerf them, and fix formatting plus to add scans...as the verse is oldest I've added on the wiki which I haven't touched since then.

Well, you didn't restrict Bebe which is his magical beast, and that guy first move is directly soul hax that absorbs the soul of the target instantly if it's within his range. His soul hax is strong enough to affect anyone bar Paragons (beings with Sovereign's Will)/Sovereigns and Sovereign can affect entire Planes with any of their abilities - even the higher planes which are the size of solar systems. You'll need a serious soul resistance to survive it as Saint/Gods (soul users) who are lower than him can affect 20 million. This will increase once I finish a CRT (as lower Rat Kings can manipulate trillions and Bebe is a God Eater, the second in countless worlds but this is for the future).

Coming back at Linley, Earl will have to fight 5 Linley, not just 1 as he has 4 other true "him" that have his powers and abilities (and he can combine with them to create a stronger him). The other move that he uses in conjunction with what Setsuna said is Microcosm which compresses space to immobilize you - using you as the focal point so you can't dodge but resist and overcome it (the only way to escape).

Black Prison creates a gravitational space within his range that will depower anything about you by 90% percent - your ap/speed/soul power/divine abilities/laws/concepts (which in this case is type 1 of the verse) and just to give you an idea Linley who had resistance to such attacks still was held under the effect of a weaker version for almost 500 years without being able to move, he had to learn the divine power to escape from it. The prison is thought-based as he only needs to will it to happen...and thanks to his mastery even if destroyed will instantly remake itself and so on. Linley as a God could affect HighGods with it who are higher in tier/realm/law mastery than him - to be a God you need to have 10% mastery of the law while to become a HighGod you need 100% of it.

Also, curious how the current Linley holds it as I've been working for around a bit over a week on Coiling Dragon revision to fix the profiles, upgrade/nerf them, and fix formatting plus to add scans...as the verse is oldest I've added on the wiki which I haven't touched since then.
Thanks for commenting, i'll address your arguments here in a little (and give arguments for Earl), have to eat supper.

With no resistance to dreams or range in this key, if my guy's killing the Earl he better do it fast
Or else the moment the little girl walks in he's done

I'm going to borrow one of my older post about the Soul Manipulation scaling within D.Gray-Man.

Numbers: Earl's Soul Manipulation massively scales above Yu Kanda's Soul Manipulation which was able to Purify 10's of Millions of Souls in an instant while they were all fused into a Level 3.5 Akuma.

Layers: Level 1 Akuma have Soul Manipulation given Dark Matter comes directly from the Earl's Soul and their Dark Matter Skeletons passively corrupt the Soul that's trapped inside of it (Just go to the Dark Matter section of Earl's profile for the scans and Dark Matter is what is used by Akuma/Noah to attack people, just to let you know if i didn't explain that well enough) Level 1's can't Soul Hax Level 2 Akuma given how rankings between Akuma work so this grants Earl massive scaling in-terms of his layers.

So the Layer scaling goes.

Level 1 Akuma > Level 2 Akuma > Level 3 Akuma > Level 3.5 Akuma > Noah (Noah's Ark Arc) = Level 3's (Third Exorcist Arc) > Level 3.5's > Level 4's > Noah > Earl.

So Earl has at least 10's of Millions for numbers and 9 Layers with his Soul Manipulation and his resistances since he can resist his own Dark Matter.

So i don't know if Bebe or Linley can bypass this level of resistances nor resist this level of Soul Manipulation.

The numbers wouldn't be a problem given Earl's first move is to summon his Noah which their are 12 of, he also summons 100's to possibly 10's to 100's of Millions of Akuma, ranging from Level 1's to Level 4's, which Level 3's and up scaling deeply into Low 6-B and all possessing Dark Matter which has layered Deconstruction, Soul Manipulation, Diseases Manipulation and Poison Manipulation depending on the ranked of the Akuma.

Earl is resistant towards Spatial Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement so he should resist them if they aren't layered (Even if they were Earl's SM and PI resistances are arguably layered given how levels for Akuma work within D.Gray-Man but i'll just assume as of right now that they're only baseline)

The depowering aspect of Black Prison could definitely become a problem but i would argue that either Earl or one of the many Noah/Akuma he summons would kill Linley and Bebe before it does. How long does it take for this prison to be created? given Earl could possibly kill Linley before the prison is even built with either his own Dark Matter or one of his Noah/Akuma doing it with either Dark Matter or one of their own special Noah-Based abilities.

Since those have been addressed i'll go onto Earl's two main win-cons.

1: Dark Matter:

Dark Matter is Earl's main way of attacking his opponents, he usually either coats the Dark Matter around his hands to shoot out KI-like blast from his hands or if he's more in the mood to kill his opponents faster than he can create a massive multi-kilometre blast of Dark Matter through Lero, Dark Matter possesses a plethora of hax's but the main one's are Layered Soul Manipulation which induces Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction, Layered Atomic-Level Deconstruction which able to effects beings with resistances towards Atomic-Level Deconstruction and Existence Erasure on the material and energy level but Linley resists Existence Erasure so i doubt it would effect him.

2: Summoning:

As the Millennium Earl, Earl can summon all currently alive Noah/Akuma to his location, either through Lero (Action-Based) or Akuma Gates (Thought-Based), he usually starts off by summoning Noah compared to Akuma, which includes Road Kamelot, Tyki Mikk, Jasdevi and other Noah which don't have profiles on the Wiki yet so i'll not mention them.

Earl starts out with summoning his Noah/Akuma through either Lero or Akuma Gates but since this is his Third Exorcist Key he definitely uses Akuma Gates way more compared to using Lero. He than either sits back and watches them fight his opponents or sometimes joins in depending on the amount of time it takes his Noah/Akuma to kill his opponents.

Last edited:
2: Summoning:

As the Millennium Earl, Earl can summon all currently alive Noah/Akuma to his location, either through Lero (Action-Based) or Akuma Gates (Thought-Based), he usually starts of by summoning Noah which includes Road Kamelot, Tyki Mikk, Jasdevi and other Noah which don't have profiles on the Wiki yet so i'll not mention them.
Bro I just read Alma Karma arc yesterday
Brb with Petition to give doll Road as Earl standard equipment
not cap

I'm going to borrow one of my older post about the Soul Manipulation scaling within D.Gray-Man.

Numbers: Earl's Soul Manipulation massively scales above Yu Kanda's Soul Manipulation which was able to Purify 10's of Millions of Souls in an instant while they were all fused into a Level 3.5 Akuma.
Population of Japan in the Edo period was around 30 million people
The Earl operates around the earth and can control and maintain every Akuma there is at once
He maintains control over 27 million souls in Japan alone, for centuries with no effort
Lowballing to the max and saying he has only 1 million in each other country the Earl would still be into 200 million soul territory

Population of Japan in the Edo period was around 30 million people
The Earl operates around the earth and can control and maintain every Akuma there is at once
He maintains control over 27 million souls in Japan alone, for centuries with no effort
Lowballing to the max and saying he has only 1 million in each other country the Earl would still be into 200 million soul territory
I know its way higher than 10's of Millions for Earl but i have no idea how combat-applicable such a feat would be so i just went with the more direct and combat-applicable form of Soul Manipulation within the series.

I know its way higher than 10's of Millions for Earl but i have no idea how combat-applicable such a feat would be so i just went with the more direct and combat-applicable form of Soul Manipulation within the series.
From other threads I scrolled over, this wiki ties power of soul hax with numbers :unsure:
Hundreds of millions is about the starting point for the Earl. Got spoilers on the Helix of life that make me think he could get billion+ confirmation someday

Pretty sure it became a case-by-case basis. Layers are usually the standard for knowing the power of a soul hax now.

If we go like that then you have for soul like this:

A God-realm being was able to manipulate at least know 20 million souls. This is done through their Law/Edict (depending which they comprehend) - to become a deity one needs 10% mastery of the law. To become a Highgod one needs 100% mastery of the law. Bebe has not only one mastery of the laws but two, while his God Eater is stronger than any soul-based hax law/edict in the verse excluding what Sovereigns can do.

God 20 million with 10% mastery of the law < Gods from 20 to 99% mastery < HighGods with 100% mastery of one law/edict < HighGod with multiple laws/edicts <strongest HighGods < Bebe as his hax will only stop working against HighGods with a soul sovereign item, a Paragon (a HighGod who gained a Sovereign's will) and a Sovereign but in rest, it will work on anyone in-verse. This being the soul-hax of Bebe.

Now the soul hax of Linley (his personal attacks) is weaker but the Coiling Dragon Ring is a sovereign's item making it higher than was Bebe can do and this ring not only protects Linley but can also be used to absorb souls and then refine them to increase his own soul. Then his soul is a 4-way mutated one which let him resist the Will of a Sovereign which like I said above can cover an entirely higher plane (just the descension of such a Will in a material plane will destroy the entirety of it but they never do it cause Overgods will kill them) and like I said first, a higher plane is the size of a solar system at least (just one middle-sized region from the 108 has a circumference of a billion km). The Sovereigns also come in different ranks of power based on their Sovereign's Will and Sovereign's Spark (Lower < Intermediate < Chief) and none can exert their Will on a Paragon.

Earl never started to summons millions of demons to fight 1 vs 1 or vs several. He either was strong enough or had the other Noah with him. Usually, it's vs the weaker foes he lets the demons do their job like how it was when he attacked the Black Order. And summoning weaker foes in a fight with someone of his caliber to say will be useless as Linley/Bebe have aoe to take care of all.

The Blackstone Prison is higher than the normal spatial freeze of HighGods with mastery of their law which is stronger than the godrealm of the Gods which is even stronger than the spatial freeze of Saints.

After ascending to the higher planes, to even manipulate space (twist, break, shatter, collapse, spatial freeze/slow, etc) its 100 times higher in one of these plane as the stability of space there is much more for they are created by Sovereigns.

Also, all their abilities come from laws/edicts so if you don't resist them then is useless to repel. The Laws being conceptual in nature type 1.

Uh if Zaratthustra has a crt going on that'll get soul hax into the trillions then Linley just wins on that front yes?

Uh if Zaratthustra has a crt going on that'll get soul hax into the trillions then Linley just wins on that front yes?
No? since layers take precedence over numbers for Soul Manipulation, Linley can effect/control/destroy any finite number of souls with his Soul Manipulation but if he doesn't have more layers than Earl then Earl is resisting his Soul Manipulation.

Numbers for Soul Manipulation only become pertinent when the layers are tied with each-other.

Also, all their abilities come from laws/edicts so if you don't resist them then is useless to repel. The Laws being conceptual in nature type 1.
How can they not be repelled? Unless its a law manipulation that effects laws itself then sure but from what I seen Linley's law manipulation is mainly law manipulation of other abilities like earth manipulation (Via Earth Law - Profound Mysteries of Earth and Wind),

No? since layers take precedence over numbers for Soul Manipulation, Linley can effect/control/destroy any finite number of souls with his Soul Manipulation but if he doesn't have more layers than Earl then Earl is resisting his Soul Manipulation.

Numbers for Soul Manipulation only become pertinent when the layers are tied with each-other.
Im not sure where this is from or if there was like a thread discussion for this but I guess it makes sense.

Also worth noting that D.Gray-Man souls are stronger than the norm. I think it warrants an extra layer.

how is it stronger?
Each soul is part of the world's absolute law, the Helix of Life. When souls are removed vessels disappear and return to this origin of everything. The human soul gets word on "possessing the greatest power" within the Helix of Life, meaning human souls in D.Gray-man have the quality of being a step up any and everything else in existence.

Each soul is part of the world's absolute law, the Helix of Life. When souls are removed vessels disappear and return to this origin of everything. The human soul gets word on "possessing the greatest power" within the Helix of Life, meaning human souls in D.Gray-man have the quality of being a step up any and everything else in existence.
Ok if you're referring to the whole "greatest energy" statement then I think that is just talking about within the spiral not within the verse itself. And no each soul a part of the helix of life of their own helix not the helix is this amalgamation of life.
image3.jpg

Ok if you're referring to the whole "greatest energy" statement then I think that is just talking about within the spiral not within the verse itself. And no each soul a part of the helix of life of their own helix not the helix is this amalgamation of life.
image3.jpg
I get what you are trying to say, but with the context of the scene I feel the interpretation of the quote should be different. One translation says that "Within that helix, it is the human soul that possesses the greatest power", the other that "The human spirit, within the spiral, possesses the greatest energy." while the Earl is devouring people's souls in the real world. There isn't a statement or hint about multiple helixes, only one that is the source of everything. The Allen of the past said that every soul is a part of it and that anything else just acts as vessel. There's too many things about the context we'd have to brush aside to take the interpretation that they lose power when they are in normal world, because why would the earl eat them if that were the case. All the word we get on the helix addresses it like a root of everything, so that's the only interpretation that takes no assumptions to have.

I get what you are trying to say, but with the context of the scene I feel the interpretation of the quote should be different. One translation says that "Within that helix, it is the human soul that possesses the greatest power", the other that "The human spirit, within the spiral, possesses the greatest energy." while the Earl is devouring people's souls in the real world. There isn't a statement or hint about multiple helixes, only one that is the source of everything. The Allen of the past said that every soul is a part of it and that anything else just acts as vessel. There's too many things about the context we'd have to brush aside to take the interpretation that they lose power when they are in normal world, because why would the earl eat them if that were the case. All the word we get on the helix addresses it like a root of everything, so that's the only interpretation that takes no assumptions to have.
Maybe this is just a misunderstanding on the official trans and non trans but I do feel that the statement "the spiral of life is the source of all that exist" is in reference to the helix of the soul, mind and body not that they are all linked to this one helix. It seems also odd that humans souls could be of a higher level when akumas souls are generally more powerful souls.

I feel like this isn't even a better way of arguing a layer of souls hax being better tbh, if anything the fact the earl can create akumas and then souls within a base Akuma are weaker than the higher lvls and so on would be numerous of layers of soul hax. It'd be like, Human souls < Akuma souls < lvl 2 Akuma souls < lvl 3 Akuma souls < lvl 4 Akuma souls < Noah's Souls < Earls soul.

Last edited:
If we go like that then you have for soul like this:

A God-realm being was able to manipulate at least know 20 million souls. This is done through their Law/Edict (depending which they comprehend) - to become a deity one needs 10% mastery of the law. To become a Highgod one needs 100% mastery of the law. Bebe has not only one mastery of the laws but two, while his God Eater is stronger than any soul-based hax law/edict in the verse excluding what Sovereigns can do.

God 20 million with 10% mastery of the law < Gods from 20 to 99% mastery < HighGods with 100% mastery of one law/edict < HighGod with multiple laws/edicts <strongest HighGods < Bebe as his hax will only stop working against HighGods with a soul sovereign item, a Paragon (a HighGod who gained a Sovereign's will) and a Sovereign but in rest, it will work on anyone in-verse. This being the soul-hax of Bebe.

Now the soul hax of Linley (his personal attacks) is weaker but the Coiling Dragon Ring is a sovereign's item making it higher than was Bebe can do and this ring not only protects Linley but can also be used to absorb souls and then refine them to increase his own soul. Then his soul is a 4-way mutated one which let him resist the Will of a Sovereign which like I said above can cover an entirely higher plane (just the descension of such a Will in a material plane will destroy the entirety of it but they never do it cause Overgods will kill them) and like I said first, a higher plane is the size of a solar system at least (just one middle-sized region from the 108 has a circumference of a billion km). The Sovereigns also come in different ranks of power based on their Sovereign's Will and Sovereign's Spark (Lower < Intermediate < Chief) and none can exert their Will on a Paragon.
Given that this is a massive text-dump which uses a-lot of in-verse wording which i don't know what any of this means, its very hard for me to piece through what you actually meant here but i think i got both the numbers and layers for Linley.

Numbers:

At Least 20 Million for both Linley and Bebe?

Layers:

Bebe's: 6 Layers

Linley: 7/10 Layers?

This what i got from this post, if i'm wrong then explained to me were i messed up.

Also i want to ask about the Sovereigns, is the rankings between the Sovereigns like that of Akuma levels within D.Gray-Man? as in the lower ranking/level Sovereign/Akuma can't damage nor even effect the higher ranking Sovereign/Akuma?

Also to update Earl's Soul Manipulation i completely forgot that normal humans within the verse have souls which give them baseline resistances towards Soul Manipulation and that BOS Allen can resist the Soul Manipulation of Level 1 Akuma but not Level 2 Akuma despite being massively stronger then Level 1's and somewhat comparable to Level 2's so the actual scale for Earl's Soul Manipulation in-terms of layers would be. (Need to re-read the series again and make a blog that explains all the layers within D.Gray-Man given how much layers actually exist, probably do it when i do the Innocence/Dark Matter Blogs)

Human Souls > Level 1 > BOS Cross a Allen > Level 2's > Level 3's > Level 3.5's > Noah (Noah's Ark Arc) = Level 3's > Level 3.5's > Level 4's > Noah > Earl (Third Exorcist Arc)

So Earl's Soul Manipulation layers are around 10 to 11 which either ties him with Linley or puts him above Linley's Soul Manipulation.

Earl never started to summons millions of demons to fight 1 vs 1 or vs several. He either was strong enough or had the other Noah with him. Usually, it's vs the weaker foes he lets the demons do their job like how it was when he attacked the Black Order. And summoning weaker foes in a fight with someone of his caliber to say will be useless as Linley/Bebe have aoe to take care of all.
Not saying he would though? i'm saying its possible for Earl to do so, he usually starts out with summoning his Noah and 10's to 100's of Akuma and since this is Third Exorcist Key he summons Level 3 and Level 4 Akuma way more compared to Level 1 and Level 2 Akuma. I wouldn't call them "weaker foes" per say, the Black Order Hideout at that time contained multiple Generals and General-Class Exorcist within it.

Doubt they would be weaker since D.Gray-Man has the highest Low 6-B scaling within the wiki from what I've saw, to give you context Level 3's within Noah's Ark Arc are Low 6-B's (1.7 Teratons), they can fuse in the 10's of Millions to create Level 3.5 Akuma, these Level 3.5 Akuma get one-shotted by Yu Kanda while in 2nd Illusion but this same Yu Kanda with a stronger version of this attack can barely damage Skinn Bolic and Level 3's in Third Exorcist Arc scale above Skin Bolic since they can fight and damage Sword of Exorcism Allen who one-shotted someone who was comparable to Skinn Bolic (Tyki Mikk).

So D.Gray-Man's upscaling is absolutely insane to the point that they shouldn't actually be Low 6-B but rather 5-C but since that fusion isn't treated like a multipler within the Wiki without a concrete statement it just grants D.Gray-Man characters insanely high Low 6-B scaling.

The Blackstone Prison is higher than the normal spatial freeze of HighGods with mastery of their law which is stronger than the godrealm of the Gods which is even stronger than the spatial freeze of Saints.

After ascending to the higher planes, to even manipulate space (twist, break, shatter, collapse, spatial freeze/slow, etc) its 100 times higher in one of these plane as the stability of space there is much more for they are created by Sovereigns.

Then Earl should be effected by it but i'll just argue that Earl's Durability is way above the potency of the Spatial Freeze and that the summoned Noah and Akuma would kill Linely for Earl, also does this Spatial Freeze negate thought? if not then Earl can just continuously summon Akuma to fight Linley as well.

Conceded above that the Spatial Manipulation/Paralysis Inducement would work against Earl.

Aight, then Earl isn't getting out of the ability unless Linley is killed by his Noah and Akuma Goons i'm guessing.

So i'll argue that the Summoned Noah and Akuma will kill Linley for Earl while he's stuck within the Blackstone Prison. What can Linley do against Road's Type 9 and Passive Intang? or Tyki phazing through all of Linley's abilities and EE'ing from existence with Repel which scales above Dark Matter's own Existence Erasure? He also have to deal with being unable to see nor sense any of these Noah/Akuma given Jasdevi's "Trick Glasses" would be ******* with his perception.

If you take even normal humans as layers then in-verse each time someone rises in-rank so does their soul as it transforms...they have 9 ranks just for the mortals (can be seen on the verse-page - Hierarchy)...then the for immortals it goes saint < demigod < god < highgod < paragon < mutated souls (can be from 1 to 4 - linley's soul is 4) this excluding his additional stuff stated above.

Like I said above their number is useless if you look at his range 36k km. He could nuke them at the same time anywhere in the planet and outside of it.

Earl has a scaling chain from 1.7 teratons while Linley scales above 1.92 teratons which is already above what Earl has a starting point and then he has the Sovereign's Will that increases all his power by 10 times which makes him be 19.2 teratons and not even including using Sovereign's Might which increases it by 100 times making him be 192 Teratons and the funny thing is that just a drop of it will make him stay like that for an entire fight and he has an entire water canteen of it. Plus that's for 5 of him and then an even higher scaling if he combines them all in one being. There is no way Earl will be higher than him.

No one in D.Gray Man scales above Linley's resistance with the Sovereign's Will as it can resist against the hax of a Sovereign....beings whose mere presence will shatter material planes (small planes are several times larger than our planet) and can cover interplanetary distances with their will. (They are tier 4 - basically the next key of Linley).

To become a god one needs to comprehend 10% of a law and to become a HighGod needs to completely master it. From the God level, all their fights include using the aspects of the laws, and to use it one manipulates the laws/concepts - you're not hit by simple spatial freezing but by something that is a law, an edict, a concept that defines reality - that's why they are named Profund Truths. Linley has mastery of 4 such Laws - Fire (future CRT cause I forget to add its specific aspects so won't be used here), Water (same as for fire), Earth (controls essence of earth, strength, worldwalking, vitality, gravitational space, throbbing pulse of the world, and void), Wind (controls the concepts of slow, fast, velocity, dopplengar, soundwaves, music, sound, spatial wind, dimensional space).

He can attack through dimensions/spaces/reality itself and pocket dimensions so it won't be a problem to reach people who hide in such "Spaces".

Just as a saint he fought for days without stopping with millions of beings of his level without feeling exhausted. In God key he had to combat Reigesm's Blackstone Prison while training and learning it for nearly 500 years under its effect during that long period and then his prowess increased alone once more as he reached HighGod. He doesn't need to sustain himself as his life is infinite and their bodies are made from Divine Energy...not physical matter. Plus Low-Godly regen as long as the soul survives.

If you take even normal humans as layers then in-verse each time someone rises in-rank so does their soul as it transforms...they have 9 ranks just for the mortals (can be seen on the verse-page - Hierarchy)...then the for immortals it goes saint < demigod < god < highgod < paragon < mutated souls (can be from 1 to 4 - linley's soul is 4) this excluding his additional stuff stated above.

Like I said above their number is useless if you look at his range 36k km. He could nuke them at the same time anywhere in the planet and outside of it.
How does the rankings work? unless having a higher ranking then someone allows that higher ranking mortal to basically negate any and all of the attacks of the lower ranking mortal, similar to that of a Level 1 Akuma to a Level 2 Akuma then they'll just have a baseline level of Soul Manipulation resistances but the higher rankings would have a higher form of baseline resistances. Same question regarding the ranking system for mortals.

Entirely dependent on his AP scaling or if his hax's are that range as well.

Earl has a scaling chain from 1.7 teratons while Linley scales above 1.92 teratons which is already above what Earl has a starting point and then he has the Sovereign's Will that increases all his power by 10 times which makes him be 19.2 teratons and not even including using Sovereign's Might which increases it by 100 times making him be 192 Teratons and the funny thing is that just a drop of it will make him stay like that for an entire fight and he has an entire water canteen of it. Plus that's for 5 of him and then an even higher scaling if he combines them all in one being. There is no way Earl will be higher than him.
Dude Earl's is massively scaling off a 20 Million times fusion multiplier and one shots, he completely claps any form of scaling that Linley has in his Low 6-B Key. He's definitely not out ap'ing the Earl nor any of the Noah/Akuma either since they also scale off of that 20 Million times fusion multiplier.

No one in D.Gray Man scales above Linley's resistance with the Sovereign's Will as it can resist against the hax of a Sovereign....beings whose mere presence will shatter material planes (small planes are several times larger than our planet) and can cover interplanetary distances with their will. (They are tier 4 - basically the next key of Linley
Doesn't matter unless layers are the same. Linley can have any finite number of souls tied to his Soul Manipulation but if his layers aren't equal towards Earl's or the Noah's/Akuma's layers then it's completely useless.

To become a god one needs to comprehend 10% of a law and to become a HighGod needs to completely master it. From the God level, all their fights include using the aspects of the laws, and to use it one manipulates the laws/concepts - you're not hit by simple spatial freezing but by something that is a law, an edict, a concept that defines reality - that's why they are named Profund Truths. Linley has mastery of 4 such Laws - Fire (future CRT cause I forget to add its specific aspects so won't be used here), Water (same as for fire), Earth (controls essence of earth, strength, worldwalking, vitality, gravitational space, throbbing pulse of the world, and void), Wind (controls the concepts of slow, fast, velocity, dopplengar, soundwaves, music, sound, spatial wind, dimensional space).
Does he negate Earl from thinking? yes or no, that's all i'm asking.

I don't need this massive text-dump of a bunch of non-important shit that has nothing to do with my question.

He can attack through dimensions/spaces/reality itself and pocket dimensions so it won't be a problem to reach people who hide in such "Spaces".
He doesn't have any Inter-Dimensional range on his profile nor does anything on his profile state he can attack into pocket dimensions from what I've seen so unless you can provide scans/evidence that he can attack from Inter-Dimensional ranges then he isn't damaging Road's true-form.

Just saying he attacks through "dimensions/space/reality itself and pocket dimensions" without providing more context is a literal non-argument.

Lol, scaling doesn't help you overcome a gap of 100x times in ap. No matter how high the scaling is it could be 100 million scaling as while yes scaling gets you higher than someone it doesn't mention by how much...it could be 10 joules, it could be 10000 joules, it could be 1% percent, 30% percents, etc. One is Low 6-B while the other is High 6-B with amp. Earl only scales, while Linley has the raw AP. It's a big difference.

The soul has statements that each increase in rank will transform it qualitatively Rank 1 to 9 mages then grand mage then the deity ranks.

He has look on his spatial manip - can slice through space/dimension/reality itself (saint key), then on God key look on his Soul Manip (the coiling ring will bypass pocket dimensions - interspatial ring - to absorb and refine the souls), look on his technique section and it has the wind spells - forbidden dimensional ones that can slash through it.

Also even with speed equal Linley is faster as the MFTL+ comes from a technique (Wind Law - can be seen by clicking on the link and going at the conclusion of the blog) that cant be equalised.

He doesn't have any Inter-Dimensional range on his profile nor does anything on his profile state he can attack into pocket dimensions from what I've seen so unless you can provide scans/evidence that he can attack from Inter-Dimensional ranges then he isn't damaging Road's true-form.

Just saying he attacks through "dimensions/space/reality itself and pocket dimensions" without providing more context is a literal non-argument
To add to this, Roads space is another dimension so he would need to be able to detect it and I don't see any cosmic awareness on his Low 6-b key

Back