• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

*RISE OF SKYWALKER SPOILERS* Rey's Page.

I think the fingers are just a result of his age, but if his body did survive the Death Star's explosion that would be a huge upgrade...

DTG499 said:
Resurrection for Sidious then? Or High to low godly regen over time?
We really don't know. Shitty writing like this is what ***** up feats. You cant just say magic and leave it at that.

JJ Abrahms is gonna be in deep shit if he doesn't make a book on this.

Anyways, I do agree that Rey should receive a substantial upgrade for blocking and reflecting back Palpatine's Lightning. She might as well be 4-B for defeating a 4-B. That's justifiable enough. After all, she's a literal Palpatine.

So, we should scale Palpatine (every sith) 7-A from destroying ships. Rey 7-A scalling with Palpatine and Kylo Ren (Ben solo) scalling with Rey.

Every Skywalker should scale with the feat in my opinion.

Did Palpatine say he was restored to his old self? I can't remember and don't have access to my computer, unfortunately.

ByAsura said:
Did Palpatine say he was restored to his old self? I can't remember and don't have access to my computer, unfortunately.
That's because he was a dying decrepit old man on a life support chair. His eyes were white and lifeless. After he's restored his eyes become yellow again and he's able to stand, but his still looks old.

He was restored to the power he had in like Prequel to OT times.

Does he specifically say his powers are the same as before, though? I know his vitality was restored.

It was never implied he was stronger so why even assume? The whole "I'm all the sith" boast is just the movie retconning how the Rule of Two works.

Due to a plot device, the Star Destroyers are incapable of activating their shields in planetary atmosphere. Is there evidence the random Republic ships from all over the galaxy can activate their shields in-atmosphere? (Lando has at least MHS talking speed, and it is implied he can teleport or open portals by the way)

Anyway, here is the scene:

[Knights/Fodders of Ren killed, mostly by their blaster shots getting force pushed back to them]

• Palpatine: Stand together, die together
[Palpatine Force pulls Rey and Ben and starts Force Draining them for a moment before he stops in shock]

• Palpatine: The life force of your bond...
[Palpatine's chopped fingers starts regrowing]

• Palpatine: A dyad in the Force, a power like life itself. Unseen for generations, and now the power of two restores the One True Emperor.
[Force Drain, followed by cheesy laugh]

So it does look like it is just restoration to healthy Palpatine without an amp.

One more thing, Palpatine lift the sith fleet using the force ? If he did, would be the biggest force feat of the new cannon.

One could argue that Anakin Skywalker was fated to become Darth Vader via his vision of him becoming Vader in Season 3 Episode 13 of the Clone Wars series. Moral even says in the episode: " He who seeks to control fate shall never find peace." Being the "Chosen One" does raise some red flags. But eh, I could be wrong.

Anyways, back to Palpy. Yeah, absorbing both Rey and Ben made him significantly stronger. He should scale higher.

I interpreted the ships rising as doing that of their own accord, not Palpatine rising them up with the Force. Also, he only blew up like a dozen small ships with his Force Lightning. The rest were disabled

Back