• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Alright so... Rindous profile is just bad and imma try to make it slightly less bad with some changes.

Proposed Changes

• Should have the corresponding powers and stats from LLT
  • Social Influencing (She's the most charismatic person in the world)
Votes
Agree: 8 (Overlord, Paul, Sleepy, Qliphoth, Ant, Tony, Ion, Red)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Absolutely disagree with everything there sans LLT stats and social influencing

She's stated to have the lowest body specs amongst the EE (And that includes ******* Ryuusui). She also, as you mentioned, have no feat to back her up for even a likely. No soul feats. No mind hax feats. No spatial resistance feats. No nothing.

> she also wasnt just insta-nuked by the Tenmas

Because 90% of the fight scenes she was present in, she never fought or got directly harmed or anything. The scene where she kills Momiji was a sudden thing. She appeared out of nowhere and got her bow out to shoo Tokoyo (But Momiji blocked it for her). The only other fight she has is when she's already a God

The reason you can argue between other EE and Ryuumei is because they have special abilities/natures. EET can scale between each other as Distortion is fairly noticeable to boost their specs (sorta like Ewigkeit). Ryuumei is Eleonore, nuff said. Rindou is a normal human being with nothing like that) and should not be scaled to some people whom she share nothing with

Hmm alright, if thats the case then ill remove the stuff that isnt LLT or Social Influencing.

It feels really weird for the Main Character to be nearly featless kek, but if thats the case then thats the case, I apologise for making assumptions ALRF/Sleepy.

PsychoWarper said:
Hmm alright, if thats the case then ill remove the stuff that isnt LLT or Social Influencing.

It feels really weird for the Main Character to be nearly featless kek, but if thats the case then thats the case, I apologise for making assumptions ALRF/Sleepy.
It's fine!

And yeah Rindou one of the few MCs who's practically featless.

But hey, the quotes she makes are some of the most prominent one that makes you like her

Is it directly stated that she is the most charismatic being in Tengu-do? Or is that because she can use Longinus and only the most charismatic being can use Longinus? Because apparently a requirement of Longinus is that the wielder be a Hadou-type, of which in Tengu-do only Rindou qualifies

If she wasnt the most Charismatic Being in the World then she would be dead, touching Longinuslanze without meeting that requirement detroys your mind and soul iirc.

Thats why i mentioned that a requirement of Longinus is that the wielder be a Hadou-type, of which in Tengu-do only Rindou qualifies. To debate the idea that maybe before being the most charismatic being, one must be a Hadou first

Where does this whole "must be Hadou to wield LLT" comes from?

Can't seem to remember anything like that. Do you know where you read it from?

Here, sir. https://w.atwiki.jp/god14/pages/51.html

ÕêÂÞªçÒÇüÕ¥üµ£ìÒü½ÒüïÒüæÒéïµ░ùµªéÒÇüþÄïÒü«Õ¿üÕÄ│ÒüîÕ¢ôõ╗úõ©ÇÒü«ÕïçÞÇàÒü«Òü┐

þ½£ÞâåÒüîµëïÒü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒüƒÒü«Òü»Õ¢╝ÕÑ│õ╗ÑÕñûÒü½ÞªçÚüôÒü«µ░ùÞ│¬ÒéƵîüÒüñÞÇàÒüîÕñ®þïùÚüôÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒüƒÒéüÒüºÒüéÒéï

Also, i'm not saying definitively that Rindou is NOT the most charismatic being in Tengu-do, i'm just saying she MIGHT not be the most charismatic being in Tengu-do due to the apparent neccesity to be Hadou-type(of which only she is) from the source i cited.

Even if being a Hadou is a requirement being the Most Charismatic is the most basic requirement for LLT.

But there are no Hadou types in Hajun's world tho, if it was only that then I'm pretty sure keishirou could use LLT there since he was originally a Hadou made into Gudou because of Hajun's law. Ryuusui too was a Hadou made into Gudou thanks to the Law AFAIK.

Also, Sleepy FRA.

@Warper

Again, i am merely presenting the idea that in a world with no Hadou's, the only Hadou-type(Rindou) by default can use Longinus.

@tony

Rindou is a Hadou-type until the end of KKK. I think it's due to being Habaki's Apoptosis if I'm not mistaken

Im pretty sure some of the Tenmas have Hadou stuff so if that was the case couldnt LLT have gone to the Tenmas?

Possible arguments from my side would be

1. Rindou is more charismatic than the Tenmas.

2. What would they use it for anyway? At their level, using Longinus is probably no different from using their own weapons.

3. I hear they are sort of not part of Hajun's world. Something about loser status, remnants of Fifth Heaven. Although this point seems a bit weak since i think Longinus only needs the most charismatic existence, not neccessarily one from the local Heaven

4. They just plain hate Rein and wouldn't care for it.

It is? You mean Rindou can just Longinus beam everyone in Yatsu and kill everyone but peak Yato? I'm not familiar with KKK like everyone else

Shouldn't she also has a Resistance to Hajun's minor law? Her whole story about being an outsider and stuff is basically because of the rest of the world being affected by it for what I understood.

Would that be resistance to Empathetic Manipulation? For not turning into a selfish dick.

Yep.

It should also possibly gave her a form of Power Bestowal, since her law is "I want to give birth to outsiders".

SleepyTBubble said:
Rindou gets LLT hax + social influencing which means 1-A stuff or whatever Masada will be put at
So is somebody willing to apply this?

I will not be able to as its late for me and I will be very busy tomorrow so id be thankful if someone else would be able to make the changes.

Okay. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back