• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Standard Battle Tactics Discussion

Bump, which one should I add? I am home now.
I still haven't done anything for "intelligence and miscellaneous." But I wrote down my thoughts. It will help you to review the topic title. You can add whatever you want from Feldway's and Peak's explanations. We'll give you an opinion after you add it.

I still haven't done anything for "intelligence and miscellaneous." But I wrote down my thoughts. It will help you to review the topic title. You can add whatever you want from Feldway's and Peak's explanations. We'll give you an opinion after you add it.
Can you quote which one should I add?

I can't do this right now, possibly tomorrow and don't have just my comments. Check the thread. Read our comments. Then add my explanations as I explained. Then I can help you.

So currently, the status of the categories which are completely done:
  • Introduction
  • Defense
  • Passive
  • Range
I still need some helpful input on AP Attacks, weapons/Equipments, Intelligence (really important section), miscellaneous, Incapacitate, Summoning

But also, passive need a bit of rework since the last paragraph is only listing, but not explaining how “he uses them”

Rimuru is far more powerful than anything he can summon and has their abilities. So there is no need here. But in his "miscellaneous" section it can be mentioned that he can summon Veldora, Spirits and Diablo etc Demons .
They can be added in “summoning” section if he can summon them. We can mention how this will reflect in battles.
"Miscellaneous" is served for his nature/physiology.

They can be added in “summoning” section if he can summon them. We can mention how this will reflect in battles.
"Miscellaneous" is served for his nature/physiology.
Rimuru's summons really doesn't matter. It does not affect the war.Ap Attack is the same.

Last edited:
So he will never summon the characters in his battle that may affect the battle's outcome significantly?

I still need some helpful input on AP Attacks, weapons/Equipments, Intelligence (really important section), miscellaneous, Incapacitate, Summoning

But also, passive need a bit of rework since the last paragraph is only listing, but not explaining how “he uses them”

Shinjee’s ability is straight up not passive.
anyways in terms of how he uses the passives in Battle, he just doesn’t (At least not commonly)

Passive Haxes are always active if do not turn off Rimuru's aura. So "How does Rimuru use his passives?" or "Does he use his passives?"Questions like are really annoying.

When the battle begins and Rimuru is not exposed to a Passive Power Null, Passives haxs take effect directly. Thats simple.This is the logic of Rimuru's passives.

Last edited:
Please review the 2A Threads for Rimuru. Rimuru can never affect on 4D-2A-Omnipresence and Large Size Type 9 characters outside of imaginary space. So Rimuru can't defeat Pokemons ( Girantina, Palkia, Dialga).

Last edited:
Please review the 2A Threads for Rimuru. Rimuru can never affect on 4D-2A-Omnipresence and Large Size Type 9 characters outside of imaginary space. So Rimuru can't defeat Pokemons ( Girantina, Palkia, Dialga).
i never said Rimuru can beat them? not every 2-B,2-A is omnipresence also not every large type 9 characters is bigger than a Multiverse level. Rimuru has the range to affect them.

I just gave an example. Characters fighting Rimuru are usually Omnipresent in a 2A Structure and their large size is at the level of the 2A structure.Creation Trios, Shulk, Ainchase Ishmael 2B keys have these haxes if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
i never said Rimuru can beat them? not every 2-B,2-A is omnipresence also not every large type 9 characters is bigger than a Multiverse level. Rimuru has the range to affect them.
"Rimuru can't affect characters of comparable size 2A structure and Omnipresent characters in 2A structure outside of imaginary space."This explanation should be better.

Last edited:
"Rimuru can't affect characters of comparable size 2A structure and Omnipresent characters in 2A structure outside of imaginary space."This explanation should be better.
I'm not really sure but I think Ciel has the power to create and evolve something to affect them as she did with imaginary space. although this needs more evidence it's not like his tier is possible or something that's why it's likely because Ciel has the power to affect them.

I'm not really sure but I think Ciel has the power to create and evolve something to affect them as she did with imaginary space. although this needs more evidence it's not like his tier is possible or something that's why it's likely because Ciel has the power to affect them.
Yes, I agree . But for these you need to make a new thread . I have plans for the verse if I find someone to help me make the crt.

That's NFL, let's consider that imaginary space is completely inapplicable to combat, the opponent would have to enter the imaginary space for it to work, and things aren't as simple as "he can leave this skill at that level, then he can do the same with the others too"

That's NFL, let's consider that imaginary space is completely inapplicable to combat, the opponent would have to enter the imaginary space for it to work, and things aren't as simple as "he can leave this skill at that level, then he can do the same with the others too"
i think His Turn Null can affect omnipresence.

Overall, so far it looks good, however, some things would be nice to fix, the first is this, referring to the defense of Rimuru
Additionally, Rimuru's essence body has been fused with Nothingness energy, resulting in his having a Conceptual Existence (Type 3) and an Intangibility and Abstract Existence (Type 1).
This part is confusing and wrong, implying that the energy of nothingness is linked to abstract existence type 1(concept type 3), the energy of nothingness gives him non-existent physiology type 1, Meanwhile, what gives Rimuru abstract conceptual existence is the fact that he absorbed demons that are conceptual and thus acquired their physiology

Further down
Rimuru's Transduality Type 1 transcends the concepts of Darkness and Light, as well as the duality between them
It would be good to have information on everything that transduality covers, as it is not just light and darkness.

Furthermore, Rimuru's Information Manipulation Type 2 and Void Manipulation allow him to manipulate the fundamental aspect of Tensura, which includes the mind, soul, and abstract concepts such as skills. As a result, he is immune to the effects of lower-level magic and unaffected by abilities that he has analyzed, owing to his Reactive Evolution.
This explanation is also bad, what does void manipulation have to do with information manipulation? And why would that result in him being immune to lower level magic? First of all, what makes him immune to magic is the law manipulation that comes automatically from the ultimate skill, and secondly, it's not that lesser magic won't work, but manipulation of the law MAKES any magic, greater or lesser, REDUCED to a single level, I intended to add this to the explanations of the passives, as this is the explanation about the manipulation of the law, but I didn't have time yet, I'll try to help with the explanations about them later. About reactive evolution, I don't think it's necessary to quote it again, since there's an explanation right at the beginning of the page about it.

In conclusion, Rimuru possesses resistance to almost every ability found in his verse, including Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, BFR, and Sealing. His resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, for instance, enables him to resist Type 1 Conceptual Destruction, while his resistance to BFR allows him to evade being sent to the end of space-time. Finally, Rimuru's resistance to sealing ensures that he can resist seals like Infinite Prison from completely analyzing him.
what is this😭😭 it's like saying "he has the ability to drink water, because he takes a glass and drinks water", it makes no sense to explain that he can resist conceptual manipulation, btw, this is already in Rimuru's profile, let's settle for talking about any resistance already explained in the profile, that's my suggestion, explain about layers and about the dimensionality of attacks or, in this specific part, say what countermeasures Rimuru actually uses, that would be ideal, polluting the page with explanations already included in the profile is unnecessary in my opinion.

About the passives
Rimuru's Passive Aura is also equipped with various 3D hax abilities, including Existence Erasure, which can eradicate the physical body, mind, soul, and information of an opponent.
This EE hax is actually 4D as it is scaled from Veldora's aura that can suppress the morbius system

I'll leave it at that for now, then I'll read the rest and try to add something

Overall, so far it looks good, however, some things would be nice to fix, the first is this, referring to the defense of Rimuru

This part is confusing and wrong, implying that the energy of nothingness is linked to abstract existence type 1(concept type 3), the energy of nothingness gives him non-existent physiology type 1, Meanwhile, what gives Rimuru abstract conceptual existence is the fact that he absorbed demons that are conceptual and thus acquired their physiology

Further down

It would be good to have information on everything that transduality covers, as it is not just light and darkness.

This explanation is also bad, what does void manipulation have to do with information manipulation? And why would that result in him being immune to lower level magic? First of all, what makes him immune to magic is the law manipulation that comes automatically from the ultimate skill, and secondly, it's not that lesser magic won't work, but manipulation of the law MAKES any magic, greater or lesser, REDUCED to a single level, I intended to add this to the explanations of the passives, as this is the explanation about the manipulation of the law, but I didn't have time yet, I'll try to help with the explanations about them later. About reactive evolution, I don't think it's necessary to quote it again, since there's an explanation right at the beginning of the page about it.

what is this😭😭 it's like saying "he has the ability to drink water, because he takes a glass and drinks water", it makes no sense to explain that he can resist conceptual manipulation, btw, this is already in Rimuru's profile, let's settle for talking about any resistance already explained in the profile, that's my suggestion, explain about layers and about the dimensionality of attacks or, in this specific part, say what countermeasures Rimuru actually uses, that would be ideal, polluting the page with explanations already included in the profile is unnecessary in my opinion.

About the passives

This EE hax is actually 4D as it is scaled from Veldora's aura that can suppress the morbius system

Those parts weren't like that when I shared this information with him on Discord. He changed some things while adding it to the page. I hadn't noticed these.
I am sure that I made the explanations correctly, but because my English is insufficient, there are misunderstandings.

Further down

About the passives

In summary, everything you said is true, but I need your opinion about EE being 4D. When Veldora's Aura evolves to 4D, do all of her Aura-based hax also evolve to 4D? I would be glad if you give your opinion.

Yes, he is immune to info type 2 fundamental, time, space,water,earth,fire,light,dark death ,life.
No, I don't think so. Basically, Rimuru's Transduality is transcending only Yin and Yang. Someone mentioned this in the upgrade thread.

it actually covered those because the great spirit govern the folowing that have been mentioned
Then why doesn't Rimuru have Transduality Type 2? If the Great Spirit encompasses all dualities in the entire verse, then Rimuru has Td 2. Rimuru's profile states that he only has Ying and Yang.

Those parts weren't like that when I shared this information with him on Discord. He changed some things while adding it to the page. I hadn't noticed these.
I am sure that I made the explanations correctly, but because my English is insufficient, there are misunderstandings.
mistakes happen, Dread probably got confused while trying to improve the explanation
In summary, everything you said is true, but I need your opinion about EE being 4D. When Veldora's Aura evolves to 4D, do all of her Aura-based hax also evolve to 4D? I would be glad if you give your opinion.
I think only EE, most other hax don't come from true dragon's aura but from demon lord's haki(3D)
No, I don't think so. Basically, Rimuru's Transduality is transcending only Yin and Yang. Someone mentioned this in the upgrade thread.
Then why doesn't Rimuru have Transduality Type 2? If the Great Spirit encompasses all dualities in the entire verse, then Rimuru has Td 2. Rimuru's profile states that he only has Ying and Yang.
The immunity it covers has been reported on the CRT and is accepted, and this is not transduality type 2, it covers 1 duality, but this duality covers other things
Also Does anyone have any idea what the Resistance Negition in Rimuru's profile is based on?
There are several types as far as I know, hard to say what they are, what I remember off the top of my head now is him going through Myiuran's body

Done, check it.
Further down

Give me an instruction to do so.
I have done so, check it.
Give me instruction to modify the current explanation.
About the passive

Done

Done, check it.
Now it's good
Give me an instruction to do so.
Type 1 transduality makes Rimuru immune to life, death, light, darkness, time, concept(type 1), information(type 2), space, fire, water and other things carried from the great spirits.
I have done so, check it
I would still change the explanation, try this one
Rimuru also has passive law manipulation derived from her ultimate skill, Because of her, Rimuru is unaffected by any kind of magic, higher or otherwise, in Tensura, only those with ultimate skill can fight another ultimate skill user, that's because ultimate skill users understand the laws of the world and are released from it (resistance to law manipulation), therefore, users who do not have law manipulation resistance cannot face Rimuru.
My English is bad and I don't know if it was easy to understand that way, but I'm counting on you to correct mistakes🥲
Give me instruction to modify the current explanation.
honestly? I don't see anything in that part worth mentioning, for now I think just removing it is fine, if you want to put something in its place, we can say that Rimuru does not have a physical body and lives as a soul, therefore, he is also naturally invulnerable, but I think it is not relevant since he has NEP 1 and AE type 1 that already make him invulnerable.

I think for now it would be fine

Back