• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Standard Battle Tactics Discussion

the threads about alot of upgrades aren't being answered honestly, mods are inactive. the mods that support tensura that is, wn rimuru have large size type 8, yet no-onehave confirmed the thread lol

the first thing about web novel rimuru is he identifies his enemy weakness then acts on it, for example he uses ciel for "analyse and access" after she have the information on a certain basis of the character weakness rimuru can now act if he can't actually destroy or kill you he seals you, or trap you within his chaos inducing energy- Turn null, e.g like eternal pain, infinite prison and so on, I don't know what else you need but I can drop anyone, for light novel rimuru he have alot of stuffs but since you want the real thing I guess you can wait

okay I have gathered enough information through my own explanation
battle tactics haxes via ciel is
  • information analysis
  • information manipulation
  • precognition
  • extraordinary perception
  • void manipulation- ( turn null is controllable only via manas)
  • soul manipulation (created soul corridor that connects two souls)
  • abstract existence type 1- ( exist only as a will that reside within rimuru's soul using his soul as a container for her ego, she can revive rimuru through this even if he died)
  • cosmic awareness
  • skill gifting
and more.
via rimuru's defense
  • void manipulation using nihility barrier
  • power modification via castle guard
  • power null with infinite prison <>absolute defense ?
  • information manipulation type 2 with infinite regeneration
  • non physical interaction
  • non existent physiology >( not valid but still in his profile anyways)
  • resistance to power null via multi dimensional barrier
offense
  • void manipulation
  • power mimicry
  • soul manipulation via azatoth
  • conceptual manipulation type 1>not valid but still in his profile
  • information manipulation type 2 with melt slash
  • space time manipulation via time control
  • absorption > all types
  • darkness manipulation
  • death, fate and data manipulation via aura
I'll bring more

For Passive Section:Rimuru has many Passive Hax. His enemies must first resist these haxes.

Rimuru has a Passive 4D Aura. With this Aura, he can change the Law Of World, which governs Fate . ( Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation.) It can also suppress a conceptual absorption that will destroy Type 1 concepts and with its Aura.(Conceptual Manipulation Type 1)

Rimur has lots of Passive 3D haxs.Rimuru uses these haxs with his Passive Aura Etc.
Existence Erasure (The complete erasure of the physical body, mind, soul, information ) , Radiation Creation, Death Manipulation, Corruption (Type 2 : His aura turns organic life into monsters. ), Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) , Empathic Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Corrosion Inducement (With Dissolve, Noxious Breath and Decomposition).

Last edited:
Those are hax but how does Rimuru use them?

the first thing about web novel rimuru is he identifies his enemy weakness then acts on it, for example he uses ciel for "analyse and access" after she have the information on a certain basis of the character weakness rimuru can now act if he can't actually destroy or kill you he seals you, or trap you within his chaos inducing energy- Turn null, e.g like eternal pain, infinite prison and so on, I don't know what else you need but I can drop anyone, for light novel rimuru he have alot of stuffs but since you want the real thing I guess you can wait

for rimuru's defense he blocks skills and attacks turning them to void energies using azatoth nihility barrier and can use that void energy as his own power boost, he can also block Any attack that can shatter even stars with castle guard, he can stop time in order to prevent attacks that aren't information based, and can absorb anyone and have their power and memories through mimicry
Rimuru's aura eos have existence absorption- absorp all of yuuki, power null- yuuki will died, and lost his grip on reality, death manipulation- aura can kill anyone who isn't of superior strength, fate manipulation,4D absorption and many more, if his opponent actually refuse to die he can just seal them eternally, or warp the reality around himself to punish target

For Passive Section:Rimuru has many Passive Hax. His enemies must first resist these haxes.

Rimuru has a Passive 4D Aura. With this Aura, she can change the Law Of World, which governs Fate . ( Fate Manipulation and Law Manipulation.) It can also suppress a conceptual absorption that will destroy Type 1 concepts and with its Aura.(Conceptual Manipulation Tip 1)

Rimur has lots of Passive 3D haxs.Rimuru uses these haxs with his Passive Aura Etc.
Existence Erasure (The complete erasure of the physical body, mind, soul, information ) , Radiation Creation, Death Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corruption (Type 2 : His aura turns organic life into monsters. ), Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) , Empathic Manipulation, Statistics Reduction,Disase Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement (With Dissolve, Noxious Breath and Decomposition).
@ImmortalDread this is aura alone

For Range Section :

Rimur's passives scale to Veldora, whose Aura can fill the world (universe). Therefore, Rimuru passives has a Universal+ range.Space- Time Continius Rimuru's Cosmic Awareness through Ciel has the Universal+ range covering the entire universe and Universal+ Range with Space-Time Continuous Strike. He has Multiversal Range with energy stored in imaginary space with Turn Null.
Finally, Expanding imaginary space to Multiversal+ and connecting with his body outside of imaginary space makes his have a Multiversal + Range.

Last edited:
My thoughts... (I'll touch on the other section.) 1) The introduction is good. 2)Change the name of this section to "What does Rimuru start with?" and delete the abilities there. 3) Write the part about Passive Haxs in this section and change its name. 4) Dedicate this section to offensive hacks. I'll post an explanation for this section. 5) Here, my explanation about the range can be written.

Rimuru Ofansive Haxs: (For Ofansive Section)

Rimuru's haxs used for attack.
Rimuru uses many abilities to defeat his enemies. He can disable them with Time Stop 3 Layers : Unique Skill(Diablo Time Stop) >Ultimate Skill (Suspended World) > Primitive Magic (Space-Time Magic) . He can seal in infinite prison. He can send him to the end of space-time with his BFR (which can affect Acausality Type 3 users). Reduces the chance of resistance to zero with Probability Manipulation. EE with completely erases your physical body, mind, soul, information . He can make an attack with full control over the Law of Causality, which also negates Acausality Higher Degree of Type 4 users.He negates the High Godly Regeneration , of which information is fundemental aspect , by conceptual absorption. He negates durability in many ways like these. Also Rimuru has Resistance Negition.

Last edited:
savunma tamam mı? bildiğim kadarıyla zamana, uzaya, ateşe, suya, ışığa, karanlığa, ölüme ve büyük ruhların taşıdığı hayata karşı bağışıklığı var ayrıca info manip tip 2 cm1 de
The purpose of this thread is not to list all the haxs of Rimuru. What kind of scenario Rimuru follows in battles. So not every skill needs to be compiled. There are too many haxs to use defensively, I'll explain how they work.

defence right? as far as i know he is immune to time,space fire,water,light,dark,death,life carried by the great spirits also info manip type 2 cm1 too
Rimuru Defansive :
Rimuru generally has such a defensive hax list.If you see something important missing, report it. I will be description this abilitys...

İmmortality Type 1,3,4,6,8,9.
Abstract Existence Type 1 ( Type 3 Conceptual)
İntangibility
Transduality Type 1 (Transcening Darkness Sprit/ Light Spirit , Ying / Yang Consepts, Duality)
Non-Existence Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2,4)
High Godly Regeneration ( Regeneration Physical, Soul, Mind, İnformational Destruction)
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 Destruction
Acausality Type 1, 3 (With Multiple Selves) and Higher Degree Of Type 4.
İnformation Manipulation Type 1, 2
Void Manipulation
Resistance to BFR (End Of Space Time) , Sealing , Durability Negation.

Last edited:
My thoughts... (I'll touch on the other section.) 1) The introduction is good. 2)Change the name of this section to "What does Rimuru start with?" and delete the abilities there. 3) Write the part about Passive Haxs in this section and change its name. 4) Dedicate this section to offensive hacks. I'll post an explanation for this section. 5) Here, my explanation about the range can be written.
6) I'm not sure if it should be this section. Rimuru's weapons and equipment do not have significant power.
7)I will give input to this section.
8)Same with 7
9)Everything that could be included in these section was included in another sections.
10)Rimuru is far more powerful than anything he can summon and has their abilities. So there is no need here. But in his "miscellaneous" section it can be mentioned that he can summon Veldora, Spirits and Diablo etc Demons .

6) I'm not sure if it should be this section. Rimuru's weapons and equipment do not have significant power.
7)I will give input to this section.
8)Same with 7
9)Everything that could be included in these section was included in another sections.
10)Rimuru is far more powerful than anything he can summon and has their abilities. So there is no need here. But in his "miscellaneous" section it can be mentioned that he can summon Veldora, Spirits and Diablo etc Demons .
it should also be noted that he can have multiple selves with same stats, energy and abilities with multiple existence so yeah summons are not really helpful

Rimuru Defansive Hax : (For Defansive Section)
Rimuru has Immortality Type 1,3,4,6,8,9. Type 3 Immortality is based on High Godly Regeneration(Regeneration Physical, Soul, Mind, İnformational Destruction) .Type 8 Immortality is out battle. Type 9 Immortality is that Rimuru's real body is found in imaginary space. Imaginary Space is a 2A Space outside the Tensura Multiverse (Several Parallel Universes )
Rimuru has Intangibility and Abstract Existence (Type 1) because it is a Conceptual Existence (Type 3).
Also, Rimuru was able to fuse his essence body with Nothingness energy(Conceptually and Informationally Nonexistent.)(Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2,4).
Rimuru have Transduality Type 1, He transcening Darkness and Light /Ying and Yang Consepts and Duality.
Rimuru has Acausality Type 1, 3 (Multiple Self) and a High Degree of Type 4 . Rimuru is unaffected by past changes and preserves his memory, and his clones exist in imaginary space (2A) and tensura multiverse (2C), transcending the world laws that govern the tensura multiverse to a greater degree than Ultimate Skill users
Rimuru has İnformation Manipulation Type 2, Information is the Fundamental aspect of Tensura and All the things such as Mind, Soul and Abstract things like Skills are made up of it and and Ultimate all Skill users have Void Manipulation. Those with an ultimate skill are unaffected by lower skills. Every rule of the world is ultimately reduced to this unique level. In other words, they will not be affected by any form of magic - supreme or not.
Some resistances of Rimuru :
Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 (He can resisted Type 1 Conceptual Destruction)
Resistance to BFR (He can resisted being sent to the End of Space Time)
Resistance to Sealing (He should resist seals like Infinite Prison from completely analysis. Rimuru get resistance to abilities that he analyzed, from his Reactive Evolution)
Note: Rimuru has resistance to almost every ability found in the verse.

A bit of support is appreciated. We can do LN as well.
let's wait when the LN is updated, for now it's not worth trying make a topic for it
Existence Erasure (The complete erasure of the physical body, mind, soul, information ) , Radiation Creation, Death Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corruption (Type 2 : His aura turns organic life into monsters. ), Sleep Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) , Empathic Manipulation, Statistics Reduction,Disase Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement (With Dissolve, Noxious Breath and Decomposition).
Are you sure the ones I highlighted are passive? Where are they from? When did Rimuru use it?

remember that the topic is to say how Rimuru starts to fight and how he behaves in battle, I've seen a lot of hax being cited when Rimuru literally never used it, or it's just not relevant, I think it's best to filter out the hax he tends to use and his approaches

let's wait when the LN is updated, for now it's not worth trying make a topic for it

Are you sure the ones I highlighted are passive? Where are they from? When did Rimuru use it?
Rimuru should have it. Disease Manipulation scaling to Shinjee's unique ability, gives Rimuru this ability. I found a scan of this but it's apparently not passive. Thank you for your help.
https://gyazo.com/558e5f57497442bc67e24e05d02c9c63
LN Gazel Dwargo has a passive Paralysis inducement . I thought it was WN so have to delete this ability as well. Rimuru has the paralysis inducement because he has paralyzed breath but that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
remember that the topic is to say how Rimuru starts to fight and how he behaves in battle, I've seen a lot of hax being cited when Rimuru literally never used it, or it's just not relevant, I think it's best to filter out the hax he tends to use and his approaches
Rimuru has Ciel he will fight perfectly and will use all his arsenal when needed. He will fight in a completely different way depending on his enemy. I will describe them as I prepare some the " intelligence" .

Rimuru has Ciel he will fight perfectly and will use all his arsenal when needed. He will fight in a completely different way depending on his enemy. I will describe them as I prepare some the " intelligence" .
so no need to list tons of hax when that's already in the profile, that's what i mean

Back