• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Standard Battle Tactics Discussion

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Introduction to this General Discussion

This general discussion will center on the successful completion of a significant project that is of interest to a significant portion of fans of the fictional character, Rimuru Tempest WN. It is crucial that this project be executed with a high degree of precision and accuracy. In order to accomplish this, I have established a research sandbox and have included some preliminary abilities, based on my own knowledge and understanding. The overall stylistic aspect of the project will be under my purview, while the provision of pertinent information will be the responsibility of supporters of the verse.

397176-wallpaper-rimuru-tempest-tensei-shitara-slime-anime.jpg

Sandbox Link

Last edited:
Interesting, in that case, I'll comment on what I remember

Regarding AP-based attacks, he doesn't have chaos manipulation, but void manipulation, moreover, he starts by injecting himself with void as the first move, as seen against Milim, he mainly uses this to increase the potency of attacks and is also accepted as NEP 1 by the wiki.

Rimuru also lacks dimensional manipulation, There have already been several threads about this and none have passed.

As far as I know, Rimuru doesn't have any wiki accepted immortality negation, just type 3 acausality negation using BFR.

Pain nullification is not exactly a nullification, outside the verse it would be negation of resistance to pain, something like that, but I don't consider it very relevant.

Defense: How does he defend himself with manipulation of causality?? I know he uses it offensively but not defensively.

Weapons/Equipment:As I said earlier, Rimuru has no wiki-accepted immortality negation, besides, what's this "abstract existence negation" thing?

I don't remember much about the draconic sword so I'll leave it at that.

I'll comment on what I would add in a moment.

This is webnovel, but also you are correct on most of the stuff.

First, before talking about the first move, I think it's important to talk about Rimuru's passives:

He as has these passives:

Radiation creation, death manipulation, corruption(type 2), sleep manipulation, fear manipulation, law manipulation, madness manipulation, empathic manipulation, erasure of existence, statistics reduction.(are the ones I remember for now)

As a first move, Rimuru activates thought acceleration to increase perception and then lets Ciel analyze the opponent, with it, Rimuru will have reactive evolution, information analysis, precognition, power mimicry, power nullification, all this while Ciel is always instructing him to make the best move.

The rest I continue later

Introduction to this General Discussion

This general discussion will center on the successful completion of a significant project that is of interest to a significant portion of fans of the fictional character, Rimuru Tempest WN. It is crucial that this project be executed with a high degree of precision and accuracy. In order to accomplish this, I have established a research sandbox and have included some preliminary abilities, based on my own knowledge and understanding. The overall stylistic aspect of the project will be under my purview, while the provision of pertinent information will be the responsibility of supporters of the verse.

397176-wallpaper-rimuru-tempest-tensei-shitara-slime-anime.jpg

Sandbox Link

I created a limited dimensional manip thread for Rimuru but didnt got accepted sadlyy because of the revisions that happened.

Here's the threadd https://vsbattles.com/threads/limited-dimensional-manipulation-for-web-novel-rimuru.147429/

even without the changes it would still not be valid, imaginary space is not a 4D space but a 4D structure
No? the moderator on the thread said that Rimuru can have hdm,dimensional manip if it's the old standard which got revised.

Regarding AP-based attacks, he doesn't have chaos manipulation, but void manipulation, moreover, he starts by injecting himself with void as the first move, as seen against Milim, he mainly uses this to increase the potency of attacks and is also accepted as NEP 1 by the wiki.

Rimuru also lacks dimensional manipulation, There have already been several threads about this and none have passed.

As far as I know, Rimuru doesn't have any wiki accepted immortality negation, just type 3 acausality negation using BFR.

Pain nullification is not exactly a nullification, outside the verse it would be negation of resistance to pain, something like that, but I don't consider it very relevant.

Defense: How does he defend himself with manipulation of causality?? I know he uses it offensively but not defensively.

Weapons/Equipment:As I said earlier, Rimuru has no wiki-accepted immortality negation, besides, what's this "abstract existence negation" thing?

he has chaos Manip as the Turn Null an Nothingness energy that existed before the creation of the world (Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything).

No? the moderator on the thread said that Rimuru can have hdm,dimensional manip if it's the old standard which got revised.
the moderator has no knowledge of Tensura and does not know how imaginary space works, we already tried to give HDM before reviews for the same reason and still not qualified, ask Dread if you still doubt
he has chaos Manip as the Turn Null an Nothingness energy that existed before the creation of the world (Chaos Manipulation is the ability to manipulate chaos, fundamentally different than darkness or nothingness. That is, power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms. Chaos is opposed to order, it may be related to nonexistence (state of the universe before order or creation), but represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything).
A CRT for this was also created and rejected, it was treated as empty/nonexistence and not chaos, Rimuru also uses it as void manipulation. Then again, don't bring things not accepted by the wiki, if you doubt it, look for the thread about it

No, we won't add any rejected/a new ability in his profile. You misunderstood the thread's premise.

No, he does not have it. It got rejected heavily and specially by me, he does not manipulate any mathematical dimensional axis and neither he manipulates his own dimensionality.

First, before talking about the first move, I think it's important to talk about Rimuru's passives:

He as has these passives:

Radiation creation, death manipulation, corruption(type 2), sleep manipulation, fear manipulation, law manipulation, madness manipulation, empathic manipulation, erasure of existence, statistics reduction.(are the ones I remember for now)

As a first move, Rimuru activates thought acceleration to increase perception and then lets Ciel analyze the opponent, with it, Rimuru will have reactive evolution, information analysis, precognition, power mimicry, power nullification, all this while Ciel is always instructing him to make the best move.

The rest I continue later
Added, but I need a bit more informative description if it is possible

Adjusted, but I am unsure with immortality negation part

Adjusted, but I am unsure with immortality negation part
I don't either, I'm looking through the wiki, and I don't remember Rimuru having immortality negation in WN

Not sure but I think Rimuru has fate hax passive through aura for scalling to Veldora, Remembered now

Oh, now I checked. There is no immortality negation. This can be removed.

No, he does not have it. It got rejected heavily and specially by me, he does not manipulate any mathematical dimensional axis and neither he manipulates his own dimensionality.
Where's the thread of that? the last time i saw, you said he does have HDM

HDM and DM are two different shoes, and even HDM, he does not have it.

Yo Yo, thanks mate, but you guys write little in description. Does not work if it is more informative?

My priority was that anyone fighting Rimuru had knowledge of Rimuru's important haxes.I will come back to this topic.

dread you asked for rimuru light novel 🙄 battle tactics and Ln rimuru have chaos manipulation uproot from veldora

am wondering why you guys are even doing this web novel thing, web novel died practically 8 years ago, we should do a light novel update, don't go crying about the translations cuz you all know most of rimuru's hax is misinterpreted from web novel translation like his transduality type 1, so yeah, focus on current and resent from past, chaos manipulation of veldora was proving along time ago, which velzard confirms in volume 20 about her suspended animation ability, light novel is also far stronger than the web novels characters, Veldanava light novel>>comp tensura you can't use the argument of his transduality or non existent physiology cuz rimuru doesn't have both anyways until someone prove it, so please make this battle tactics page only about the light novel rimuru not web novel

incase anyone want evidence or scaling for light novels I definitely have them and by volume 16 OTL if it remains the same i can get tensura who are zalario level and above to universal/ low multiversal

I won't add a new ability, make CRT for it. I ain't discussing DM's validity in this thread.

Fine, creating this then isn't really necessary, there's nothing important about the web novels, the downgrade is still ongoing as well so refrain from using he have nep1 lol

If downgrade is accepted sure, also, I am unsure right now, should we do LN or WN? Which one is most discussed currently?

Back