• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Reactive Evolution Key change CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
I do want to discuss Rimuru's reactive evolution. I belive he should have it for True Demon Lord Key. Here is why:

Rimuru, who I check, has Reactive Evolution in last second key. I believe he should have it in True Demon lord key also. In chapter 93, he gained Future Attack Prediction from evaluated Hinata's attack to deal him. In chapter 94, he gained resistance to Hinata's Melt Slash and even copied it.

While he eat the attack, his analysis works also it can works without absorption just with information analysis and with Ciel, Rapheal, etc. In chapter 173, he made counter-measured to nullified anti-barrier and guard (likely gain resistance in context) for soul and Magic Circuit destruction attacks from Sandalphon the Executioner. This analysis is similar to what he had from Chapter 246.

Chapter 93

While thus complaining and blocking her attacks…

Ôë¬Announcement.『Future Attack Prediction』has been acquired. Activate? [YES]/[NO]Ôë½

I almost screamed in surprise.

Suddenly, Raphael had acquired a new skill.

What a great person Raphael is.

While observing Hinata I had been trying to predict her movements, so maybe because of that… let's just go with that.

I hastily activated it.

Chapter 94

《Solution. Not long ago, the data of Melt Slash [5] that annihilated Gluttonous King Beelzebub was collected.

The result, Holy Sword technique: Melt Slash was acquired.

In this case, it was an event not covered in the prediction; it was now possible to percept the law of Spirit Substance's movement.》[6]

Hmm.......

Nn? Wait a minute, waaiiiit a minute.

Eh? So that means, even If I received a direct hit from Hinata's sword a while ago, there was a possibility that I wouldn't receive any damage?

《……》

Oi! You ignoring me? This bastard.......

So it means, not answering was the answer, huh?

Eh? But.....

Wait a minute, even if I received the direct hit from Hinata's Melt Slash before, I would not die?

《Solution. Of course. There was a possibility to receive large damage, but it was also possible to regenerate immediately.》

Then, why did it seem like you were panicking? Perhaps......... it was because you wanted me to eat and analyze Melt Slash, right?[7]

《……》

Chapter 173

The battle erupted.
Wisdom Lord Raphael had begun the analysis of the enemy forces immediately after Rimuru had arrived.

《Solution. Analysis complete. All attacks have been determined to be of similar output. It is hypothesized that the outputs are degraded. However, the outputs are equivalent to that of Ultimate Skills.》

(Guard.)

《Solution. Understood.》

All attacks reaching for Rimuru were easily nullified by the Absolute Barrier made by Ultimate Skill 『Covenant King Uriel』.

《Alert. Anti-Barrier countermeasures detected…… successfully nullified.
Furthermore, soul and Magic Circuit destruction attacks detected.
It is hypothesised to belong to Ultimate Skill 『Sandalphon the Executioner』……
Successfully guarded.》

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back